[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl blocks me for basically no reason >so angry I seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459993259475-r9k.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1459993259475-r9k.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>girl blocks me for basically no reason
>so angry I seriously consider being vindictive and posting her nudes on 4chan
>I'm too much of a good person to do so
>here I am marinating in hatred and rage and despair with no outlet

Rip
>>
File: 1341315858545.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1341315858545.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>got nudes from a girl
>thinks he belongs on r9k
>>
>>28059439
post them or leave
>>
>>28059439
Just post them. What's she going to do, double block you?
>>
>>28059439
based nige
>>
just do it

by the way, how are you sure that she blocked you?
>>
>>28059439
post them here and also post them anonymously on facebook/instagram/wherever she hangs out online.
>>
>>28059439
post them and quit being a bitch, shes off fucking chad and forget about your ass.
>>
>>28059439
post them but post them on >>>/b/
>>
>>28059439
>making a thread just to collect the (you)'s of people telling you to post the nudes

Clever.
>>
>>28059534
She deleted me. I could see a question mark over her skype. And she blocked me on snapchat rip.
>>
>>28059614
That too but also advice and being comforted and stuff I guess?
>>
>>28059642
Someone more interesting came along, always happens with online friendships / relationships when it's a women involved. She got bored of you sadly.

Had it happen to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.