[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your gf a robot too? mine is a complete robot: watches anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1451314319826.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451314319826.png
194 KB, 500x500
Is your gf a robot too?
mine is a complete robot: watches anime and play video games all the time, also she' s a total shut in, actually we never leave the room to be precise
>>
File: 1456906793920.gif (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456906793920.gif
2 MB, 800x800
normie get out, get out normie
>>
This is bait but

Neither of you are robots. You have each other. In a relationship. Romantically.
>>
Trying to decide how I should respond to this. I don't think we should rail on them just for being in a relationship. Is it impossible to believe that there could be two robots in love? I guess I'm a romantic at heart.
>>
my gf? is that some kind of joke?
>>
File: true fembot.png (2 MB, 1115x686) Image search: [Google]
true fembot.png
2 MB, 1115x686
>>28059414
>>28059437
Met her here, she's 100% robot
>>
>>28059437
It's impossible to believe that two robots in love don't stop being robots when they enter into a relationship with each other. Even if you break up and fall back here, you are a failed normie. Even if you never stop coming here you aren't a robot after you have had a gf and/or sex.
>>
>>28059566
fuck off, you don't make the rules of the world
>>
>>28059562
See >>28059566

You stop being a robot when you stop being romantically isolated. You can count yourself as a "robot" for coming to this board, but thats not what all non normies mean when they say robot.
>>
>>28059594
I didn't make 'em. I'm just telling them to you. There is nothing seperating robots and normies if it isn't the fact that normies have romantic lives. You are allowed to lose your robot status. It should be a goal. Even if this place is sometimes crabs in a bucket. You can even still come here. But if you have a gf or have had one, or have had sex, then the term doesn't apply to you.
>>
>gf
>robot
>in the same sentence
>unless its in the context anon will never ever get a gf
>>
>implying we have gf's on r9k

fug off
>>
>>28059566
We all ended up here somehow. This isn't wizchan, brother. Half of us have been to every brothel, are into some twisted shit, and just messed up sexually in some way. That is part of what it means to be a robot, and having a steady gf would seem to preclude this, but what if they're on the same level? I mean, what if she's as fucked up and ugly as he is, as any robot but they still make it work and are united by their love for /r9k/? I don't want to be the one to destroy that. Do you?
>>
>>28059879
Why do you want so hard to fit in? Robothood is not something to aspire, you retarded. It's like you want to be literal autistic. The word has a meaning, and is not good. Do you want to be a cripple? It's the same thing. Just stop trying to fit in and accept you're not a robot. I'm not a robot and like this board, but I'm not retard who tries to fit in but claiming to be a robot. You fucking cancer, just stop.
>>
File: 1392261182906.png (539 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1392261182906.png
539 KB, 500x400
>>28059999
HOLY SHIT QUADS OF TRUTH

FAILED NORMIES FOREVER BTFO
>>
>>28059879
Being fucked up doesn't exclude you from being normal. Going to a prostitute or possibly being raped doesn't exclude you from being a robot. Going to EVERY brothel is some kind of party life, and partys are for normalfags.

Also, people should be united by their love for each other. Not over mutual love for something. Mutual love for something is good, but that doesn't change the fact that you aren't a robot when you're in a relationship. Theres a reason that there are threads saying "i've made it, about to have a date/sex, last thread bye robots i'm not one of you anymore." And people like that aren't permabanned and are expected to come crawling back without the title or ability to reclaim it. Its just no circumstances change the rule about not having a relationship.
>>
>>28059999
And who defines that meaning? I know being a robot is not good, but every social group has its rules, even this one. It's about whether we should still see someone who has a gf as a robot or not. I say that it is possible, unless OP gives me reason to believe otherwise. That person made a mistake assuming anyone here is likely to have a gf. But I don't think he, or anyone, should be boxed out just for having one.
>>
>>28060243
Nobody is saying hes not allowed to post. But hes not a robot. It doesnt matter who defined the term, because it is defined and agreed upon. Having a gf means you aren't socially isolated enough to be a robot. Getting one means you shed your robot status. You graduate. You ascend. You don't get to call yourself a married bachelor just because you were a bachelor before you were married. Changing the definition is just as pointless to the people that meet the criteria, as trying to argue you fit the cruteria when you don't is. Enough normalfags can make the term useless, as they've been trying to do for a year and a half, but that just gets rid of the term. Does "nerd" mean anything anymore when all normies watch marvel movies?
>>
>>28060388
Star Wars is still nerdy, but it keeps getting sequels. Just because your niche has gone a little mainstream doesn't mean that it's ruined. If this person is not viewed as a robot, they are likely to be attacked on that premise and for no good reason other than the fact that they've been in a relationship. If you finally ascended and dealt with whatever kept you from getting a gf, would you just quit this board entirely? I doubt it. Not everyone wants to do that, and I don't think they should be forced to just because a recent success they've had made a few people uncomfortable. Just how demented do you have to be anyway to be considered a robot? See, I think it really means virgin, and you guys are free to head on over to wizchan at any time.
>>
I don't think I've ever dated any girl that wasn't a fembot except when I was 6 years old or something back when I was still normal and loved life, but I don't even consider child romance to be legitimate.
>>
File: love.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1679) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
99 KB, 1200x1679
>>28061633
>but I don't even consider child romance to be legitimate.
except if it's child and adult
>>
>>28059389
girls cant be robots
stop this meme
>>
>>28062204
No Anon don't do that. Bad.
>>
>>28059646

Wait......so someone could be a complete NEET shut-in who hasn't left their house, where they live with their parents, in two weeks - but if they managed to get laid once when they were 16, they don't fit in?
>>
File: 1460828309056.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460828309056.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>its another "people in relationships think they are robots" episode
Stop this shit, why would you even want to be called a robot?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.