[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any tips on how not to be a neet and how to beat terrible anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461373923973s.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1461373923973s.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
any tips on how not to be a neet and how to beat terrible anxiety and depression
>>
describe your anxiety and depression first and we will go from there. I'm no expert tho
>>
Estimate the amount of time you spend on the internet each day

Take half of that and look for any job possible through any medium readily available. Internet, news, physically walking through town for signs.

Take an interest in looking for a job like its a hobby. I guarantee that you'll find a path in life
>>
do embarrassing things in public until you don't care anymore. cures anxiety.
>>
>>28059101
You have to realize that depression is just a meme, and you're ruining your mood by exaggerating issues. If you believe you have this meme disorder, "depression", then you will probably act accordingly.

The neet problem may resolve itself once the meme problem clears. I'm not sure what to do about anxiety besides practicing socializing or whatever it is that causes your anxiety, which I know is difficult.

Good luck buddy.
>>
Recoveryinternational.org

Local and online groups giving CBT training. The book Mental Health Through Will Training is available at libraries and on the website. It helped me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.