[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any hope for their future? Any goals or plans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1461273047388.jpg (121 KB, 1080x847) Image search: [Google]
1461273047388.jpg
121 KB, 1080x847
Does anyone have any hope for their future? Any goals or plans? Any passions? I just feel stuck
>>
>>28058928
yeah I want to be a home owner, gonna join the army some time in the future, get trained to do shit that'll help my transfer to civilian life. Plus GI bill bitches

other than that, lose my virginity.
>>
>>28058928
stop shilling this trap
>>
Do you have a job OP?
>>
>>28059037
I used to but I got fired some weeks ago. I've been looking for a new one but I feel like I will just get fired again
>>
>>28059020
good luck anon, hopefully you make it
>>
File: white male.jpg (231 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
white male.jpg
231 KB, 960x1280
>>28058928
Yeah, i think the future is pretty bright, people just have to find their place and know it, find what's your role and just do it
>>
>>28059090
how does a man end up like this
>>
>>28059082
thanks mang, I wish you luck as well
>>
My plans mostly consist of picking the day im going to kill myself. I play video games in the meantime.
>>
>>28059187
You really want to go down that way?
>>
File: black male.jpg (101 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
black male.jpg
101 KB, 500x667
>>28059159
it's just how much you've given up on
>>
File: 1443115262131.jpg (97 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1443115262131.jpg
97 KB, 960x720
>>28059159
https://www.slaveregister.com/411-746-679

>Owned by Mistress Junko since Dec 31st 2007
>>
I'm 27 and this fall going to school for Computer Science

I've spent my time since high school drinking, working shitty warehouse jobs, and being hospitalized for a suicide attempt. I'm hoping this will turn my life around.
>>
>>28059271

I really do actually.
>>
>>28059273
t. triggered white boy
>>
File: 1455862324372.jpg (60 KB, 218x403) Image search: [Google]
1455862324372.jpg
60 KB, 218x403
nothing

I don't even know what I'm living for. I don't want to die, that won't solve anything, but I'm certainly not doing anything worthwhile with my life.

I just don't care about anything. and it sucks. I'm such a boring fucking loser, I have no hobbies, no healthy interests, and I can't think of anything I could do as a career without going insane. and I'm bad at everything. I'm bad at everything and lack the motivation or the interest to practice.

I'm supposed to be going to college in the fall but I don't know. if I manage to not fail out, I'm gonna get strapped with some degree that I don't care about and get some shitty job I really don't care about.
>>
I have no plans. I graduated college with a shit degree. I have no jobs lined up, no friends, nothing.

I think I might have to take a minimum wage job. My problem is I'm 25 and never worked before. Why would they pick me over Tyrone?
>>
Its not looking good here, gonna have to ride this bitch out.......
>>
>>28059351

I think you and I are the same person
>>
File: average negroid.jpg (82 KB, 436x581) Image search: [Google]
average negroid.jpg
82 KB, 436x581
>>28059342
u mad black boi?
>>
>>28058928
Yeah.
As a meme INTJ I have a meticulous plan for completing a course of fitness programs, joining the airforce as an electrician and using my experience there to create a stable career that can provide for a family.

If that falls through due to injury or disqualification I save up dosh and study electrical engineering again in Holland or Ireland.

No plans to lose my v card, but if I just follow the plan I should meet a qt sooner or later.
>>
>>28058928
Not really
I passed up the best job opportunity of my life because it was out of state, and I had just gotten hired in town, which ended a couple of months later.
I'm going to school for network security, which changes so often that by the time I can retire I'll be paying for the last year's school tuition.
Additionally I have zero friends in college, the time where everyone has fun and fucks around, both literally and figuratively. Neither are happening, the only person who talks to me is a guy I went to highschool with.
>>
>>28059323
Damn I am almost in the exact same situation as you, except I won't start college until next year
>>
>>28058928
>get rejected from jet
>still want to go to Asia
>still NEET 11 months after graduation
>"want" to get English teaching certificate
>putting that off because vidya
>eventually want to go to grad school in rubbers
>will make fembots (skin+hair) real(istic)

How's my dream?
>>
I finally decided on a major and career.

I'm getting out of the community college spiral and taking steps to normie life.

Pretty excited actually.
>>
>>28059896
What did you decide on?
>>
>>28059896
I got accepted into a good school through community college transfer. CC is best for undecided people honestly.
>>
> having hopes, dreams, and goals
>>>/reddit/
Fucking normies
>>
>>28060130
Zoology.

I was planning on going into RTVB but realized the work sucked and I was just settling on something I was familiar with.
>>
>>28058928
I want to get a van, so if the shit hits the fan and my parents kick me out I can have some form of mobile shelter. I also hope to get some cheap out-of-the-way property I can hide on without having to worry about cops harassing me. Luckily my state has a lot of cheap, secluded property. I'm currently NEET but I'm going to try to get a minimum wage slave job and save enough money to slowly save up some cash.

I really hope satellite internet becomes feasible in the near future so I don't have to worry about being tethered to cable internet.
>>
>>28058928
I want to die
alternatively get a well paying online job somehow (Im unemployable so never), move out and live like an urban hermit cumming inside onaholes all day and never sleeping
>>
>>28058928
where's the anon who claimed to know this girl? I wanted to believe him
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.