[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't had a dream in the past several days then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: p-punk.jpg (29 KB, 319x322) Image search: [Google]
p-punk.jpg
29 KB, 319x322
If you haven't had a dream in the past several days then that means you fap too much.
>>
I fap frequently and still dream.
>>
>>28058886
Then that means you have emotional problems that need to be taken care of.
>>
>>28058864
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.
>>
Is this true?

Original
>>
>>28058936
I haven't had dreams for over 5 months then I stop fapping for 2 days and they come back.

May have something to do with the reward factor, and instant gratification you get from jerking off, that interferes with your dreams.

If you still dream despite fapping so much, then you're prob unstable. But that's something I'm just guessing from basic scientific understanding of dreams.
>>
>>28058864
I've had this recurring dream where all the women on Earth were 9 feet tall, had large pincers and ate the heads of men after intercourse. If I fap a lot, would it stop? I would like that a lot.
>>
>>28059011
Uh isn't that just because of your perspective?
Feminism is destroying society causing men to be irrelevant and women leading it to destruction, they can effectively ruin the lives of men through their sexual value despite being monsters.

Maybe you're just scared of women, do you not talk to many?
>>
>>28059011
Also, are you taking any medicine, or sleeping pills? I had recurring dream because I had my anxiety medicine mixed with sleeping pills.
>>
File: 1423167009378.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423167009378.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
I dreamed I had a gf last night
>>
>>28059107
I don't talk much to anybody, let alone women. I probably do have some fear of the fairer sex though. Didn't really think about these dreams having some sort of deeper meaning. I'll have to think about this.

>>28059143
I'm on anti-depressants but that is it.

I'm not that worried about the dream, to tell the truth. It is, after all, just a nightmare. Nightmares can't hurt you. It would be nice though to sleep a little easier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK