[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I pee every 50 minutes the doctor says it's not diabetes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I pee every 50 minutes

the doctor says it's not diabetes, cancer, or uti

what is it?
>>
Prostate hypertrophy
>>
>>28058664
it's pee
>>
>>28058678
I did get a prostate exam and he said it ain't prostate related.

They did x-rays for my bladder and they said it might not empty due to some poop particles, but even after laxatives, nothing changed
>>
>>28058664
You have the bladder of a woman. This means you should mutilate the entire rest of your body to accommodate the one organ that thinks its the wrong gender. It's the only solution.
>>
Do you drink alot?
>>
>>28058664
How fat are you, how much do you drink? You might be retaining a lot of water weight due to a high sodium diet.

Low sodium, drink less, lose weight.
>>
I have a similar problem, pee a lot, its dark, cloudy, and has a strong smell, kidneys cramp up, peed blood once, and stings every now and then...

Doc said its fine, so I don't know, they're the professionals.
>>
File: 1460747110959.jpg (33 KB, 370x228) Image search: [Google]
1460747110959.jpg
33 KB, 370x228
>tfw I have to pee constantly at night

I may actually have diabetes but I refuse to go to the doctors because I don't want to be faced with the truth
>>
>>28058664
Might be an anxiety thing? Or the fear or not being able to leave a situation for the bathroom has moved into your normal constant life? Idk but you should ask your doctor to do some tests and check it out, that seems like it would be absolute hell
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.