[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw asian male >tfw 5'1 >tfw 190 pounds >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
>tfw asian male
>tfw 5'1
>tfw 190 pounds
>tfw lower middle class family
>tfw dropped out of college 4 years ago when i was 20 and have been a neet ever since
>tfw 24 and never had a job
>tfw khv with zero friends, completely isolated
>tfw leave the house once or twice a month
>tfw 4 inch penis on a good day
>tfw ugly as shit even for a fat asian guy
>tfw no car
>tfw younger sister is in college for biochem and getting fucked by chads and tyrones
>tfw older sister is a optometrist and married to some neckbeard redditor
>tfw depression, anxiety/autism, and possibly developing schizophrenia
>tfw wake up at 4pm everyday only to watch anime, play vidya, go on r9k and jerk off at least 3 times a day
>tfw average 1 shower about every two weeks

im about to break. this cant go on much longer
>>
I'm in a similar situation, OP.
>>
File: 1454231489403.png (189 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
1454231489403.png
189 KB, 294x282
>(you)
I did it out of pity.
>>
exercise
go for a walk
do push ups and stuff

it's not gonna solve your problems but it will get the blood flowing and help you slowly get healthier
>>
>>28058651
do you live in canada op? where do you live? how is your relation with your parents?

i'm also the loser of the family. my 3 brothers are doctors,i officially became a neet today after skipping my last final. Failed all classes. Was a 4.0 gpa student until major events and drepression came in
>>
>tfw my life is worse in every way than OP except i am 6'0.
>>
>>28058938
Fuck off. Not OP.
>>
>>28058907
no, i live in california. parents are disappointed since they wanted me to be an engineer.
>>
>>28058651
Asian feels. I sorry OP!

>be me
>have no friends
>be silly Asian kid with yellow hair
>take naked pictures of myself on couch
>send to hottest girl in school
>instantregret.gif
>next day kids throw eggs at me and laugh
>hot girl tells everyone I have a little weiner
>try to defend myself by saying I'm just Asian
>hot girl gets bf to beat me up in English class
>teacher let's it happen
>go home and cry as I masterbate
>grab my backpack and fill it full of spoons
>go to school next day
>hot girls bf walking up to me
>herewego.webm
>reach into backpack and start hurling spoons at this fucker
>he begins running at me
>I start running
>run through the halls screaming for my life
>my legs feel heavy
>stop and lay down and pull out my dick
>hot girl's bf runs up and stops dead in his tracks
>I feel helpless and don't know what to do at this point
>start to cry and shake my dick rolling around on the floor
>black out completely at this point
>wake up in the hospital
>turns out I passed out from hyperventilating
>mom is standing over me
>she looks blank
>says she didn't know I was having problems at school and I should have told her
>I tell her I'm sorry and ask her if anyone seen me
>she says she has to talk to the school to see if I'm allowed back
>says I might need an evaluation and they might keep me in the hospital for a while
>yeahright.jpeg
>leaves me at hospital for next 4 days
>get out on 5th day
>go home and find out I have a care taker now
>mfw my family thinks I'm mentally challenged now
>make me wear velcro shoes
>find out I have to go back to school
>>
>>28059027
Are you depressed? suicidal? what's your relation with your sisters?

you sure you don't have a single friend?
>>
>>28058651
I honestly didn't think Asian's could be neets. Don't your parents beat the fuck out of you and disown you if you're not succesful?

For real though, you should take up kung fu or something, just become a master at that. The old grey 5 foot 1 asian kung fu master, that's a guy who gets a lot of respect.
>>
>>28058651
As a 5'1 feet fall fat asian male, it's best for you to stay neet, I'm 5'7 fat half nigger and I'm barely holding up

Godspeed
>>
>>28059108
>>28059108
not op, why are all advice on r9k so fucking shitty?
>>
>>28059088
i am getting close to suicidal. something will have to change thats for sure. sisters dont talk to me and probably laugh at me behind my back while they are with their white chads.
>>
File: tfwshaolinmonkdoesntreturnnod.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tfwshaolinmonkdoesntreturnnod.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
>>28059166
>becoming Pai Mai is shit advice

Stupid Jap dog with shitty Tiger style detected
>>
>>28058651
Sato?

>welcome to the NHK bro
>>
>>28059204
Honestly joking aside your sisters probably don't laugh at you OP. They probably cry about you and are worried sick and sad about you.
>>
ahahahahahaha this is sooo fucking sad man im so sorry
>>
>>28059204
Post pic of sister pl0x
>>
>>28059204
Are your sisters as tall as you or are they like 4'10? Even if they are your height they still would be femlets for girls. I cant even imagine being so short you arent even a manlet but on the same level as femlets. I dont even know what the word for that is as a guy other than turbomanlet.
>>
>>28059204
damn..... when was the last time to had a normal convo with one of your sis unrelated to your parents
>>28059260
lol, only the shittiest people take pleasure in other people's misery
>>
>>28059305
>femlets

>mfw that's my fetish
>>
>>28059309
I don't talk to my sisters anymore because my younger sister caught me fapping in her panties and flipped out.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
>>28059292
only would be able to get them off of their social media accounts and i dont want r9k reverse image searching them and finding their social media accounts.
>>28059305
older sister is like 5'5 and younger sister is my height, maybe half an inch taller.
>>28059309
they were here over winter break and summer break. talked only when necessary and making very awkward forced small talk.
>>
>>28058651
post pics

it's the least you can do
>>
>>28058651
What's with asian guys and having to see and hear their sisters getting PLUNGED by chads?
>>
>>28059453
You can't reverse image search a Facebook pic
>>
I'm sorry, man
I'm 5'5 and I think of suicide every day. I'm 24 yo, never had a gf, never hold a girl's hand. Trust me, I know your pain really well, be glad at least some of us can relate.
>>
>>28059453
Don't take it the wrong way but you're strong, i don't think i would have survived that long

if you want to post pics, you can edit tem with paint.
Do you think you'll go back to school? it's not too late. you dropped out before you destroye your gpa right?
>>
>>28059771
Also, don't post pics, normies here are mean and they like to laugh at everyone who has a shittier life than them. Don't expose yourself on this shitty board.
>>
>>28058651
DO WHAT I DID
PUT A SQUAT RACK IN FRONT OF THE TV
NEVER
STOP
WORKING
OUT
IF YOU STOP THEN YOU CANT WATCH TV
AND THATS HOW I BECAME 1/2/3/4 WITH ANIME
>>
If you really tried, you could start taking welding classes and get that as a job.

Being a manlet might actually help you as a pipefitter, since you'll have to get into small spaces.
>>
>>28058651

Post pics of your sisters. They sound hot.
>>
>>28059809
No, it's not the normies who do that. It's the autists, because they want to put others down for their own solace, because they're vile and weak little creatures. Normies are encouraging.
>>
Should i compensate with a good job and go for a career? Is money going to make me happy?
>>
>>28058651
your only hope of finding gf is becoming skinny feminine cute guy, some girls like that

otherwise you should look for friends, people love being friends with those who are below them
>>
>>28059998
This. Robots don't realize this. They also don't realize that Chads are usually bros. Sure they're completely ignorant to what it's like to be a robot and patronizing as hell, hence bee yourself, but at the route of bee yourself is literally a Chad who wants to see you succeed and is trying to help you. Most Chads are like this when you give them the chance.

It's fucking roasties who are the problem
>>
>>28060036
May as well. What else have you got to lose?
>>
>>28059998
Nah. Yesterday I saw a thread of 30+ virgins here, there were a lot of normies posting stuff like "Wow, after reading this I'm glad I'm 25 and got a gf" and a few posters admiting they just come here to feel superior about the virgin losers. Yeah, some robots are bitter but normies are generally mean.

>Normies are encouraging.
lol
>>
real talk OP. get chemically castrated. will release all sexual urges and anger at society. You will be able to accept the NEET lifestyle. it is why cut dogs can live their lives indoors in happiness. yours is truly a hopeless situation. being that short is equivalent to a severe disability like missing an arm.
>>
To OP and other Asians - how's your relationship with your parents?

Especially if you haven't met their rigid standards of social and material success?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 256x352
>>28058651
>tfw I have a better life than OP

Pls get better
>>
>>28060220
>falling for trolls on 4chan
cmon senpai
>>
>>28060115
>>28060115
what's a roastie34343
>>28060334
but you're a shittier person. Only lowlife takes pleasure out of people's misery
>>
>>28058651
Start committing crime
>>
>tfw no cute ugly asian bf
>>
>>28060358
Yeah, let's pretend that they are always "pretending to be retarded."
>>
op get off r9k, after reading comments, only 5% of posters want you get better and want to help you,, the other 95% only want to post dumb suggestions and feel better about themselves

i hope the best for you op
>>
>>28060365
Yet the only person feeling bad is you

Win for me, lol
>>
Starve yourself then follow your destiny

Don't let them get away with it, Cho was your beacon
>>
>>28058651
I'm not sure if you want to commiserate or to get advice, but I'll try to give you some of both.

I was 27 khhv NEET, no job ever, I am became Runescape, 5'7, fat, younger/older sisters marrying into easiest mode, etc. Then, I decided to get a shitty English teaching certificate for $150. It changed everything.

Within a year, I was in Cambodia talking to people other than my parents and younger brother. Soon after that, I found out that girls give sex for just attention. I got herpes, though. Anyway, I think this could work for you, even though I'm white and slightly less short.
>>
>>28058651
Are you mad that other people get to fuck your sisters and you don't?
>>
I'm in the same position kinda. I'd help you if I could, but I can't even help myself.
>>
Well if it makes you any happier or gives you a little inspiration i have had a few gfs in my life and im 5'4 so only a little taller. I am white though but you could probably get an asian girl at least.
>>
>>28060220
That's not really a rebuttal to what I said

Normies are totally encouraging. Why wouldn't they be? They have a proper perspective on life, they've allowed themselves to go through both good and bad experiences. They know themselves and better understand the nature of love, life, and the human condition. Through this wisdom arises empathy, altruism, and compassion.

The Robot is a frustrated, bitter creature who lashes out against those who are more successful than him and those who denied him affection that he decided he was entitled to. Both have wronged him in his eyes, they don't deserve better than him, he wants others to elevate him to a better life or for others to sink down to his level of misery, only then can he know peace.
>>
>>28060986
Yeah, normies are good, robots are evil, blah blah blah. I know I couldn't expect any unbiased views coming from you, in a predictable as fuck reply.
>>
>>28061151
That's funny because I just made my case and all you said was "YEA DAS WHAT I THOUGHT"

You're not fooling anyone. You have no argument here, you have nothing to stand on, you're just pretending that I'm so wrong that it goes without saying, but it doesn't, no one is buying your bullshit.

That said, I don't think "robots are evil". There are plenty of nice robots. They just trend towards the shitty side. Look at what the ridiculous shit they say about women, as if they know better than the people who spend time with them.
>>
>>28058651
just end it slopey.
>>
>>28061311
I don't want to sell anything, I'm not even discussing anything here. You are the one who wants to pull your opinions off like absolute truth and generalizing one side as good and the other as evil.
>>
>>28058651
I feel your pain op, although im not asian myself
>>
>short asian male
>depressed nearly every day
>shitty grades in high school
>joined military
>got hazed
>got hazed a lot
>started to work out
>became lean and pretty decently strong
>start to feel better
>save up a lot of money
>do online college and actually put real effort into it
>confidence rising
>start to haze my juniors in my unit
>feelsgood.jpg
>continue to work out
>continue to do as much school as I can
>improve hygiene

confidence is at an okay level now, and I may still be short but at least I'm ottermode.
>>
>>28061439
> You are the one who wants to pull your opinions off like absolute truth and generalizing one side as good and the other as evil.

Ok, but I didn't. Robots aren't evil. A lot of them are just pricks. The rest of them are nice kids who do deserve better. Normies aren't good. They're just more likely to be good than a robot.

Then again, a lot of people are only nice for lack of confidence. Some normies will be dicks because they don't give a shit. Give a Robot confidence and see where he falls
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.