[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All robots need to read this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
All robots need to read this
>>
>>28058213

>literally forced to sit through classes teaching me not to rape to graduate
>marriage is a fucking meme that ruins your life and impoverishes you
>more bullshit to make the female mind even more entitled

Yeah ladies I'm going to need to see a little effort from your end.
>>
>>28058417
>>>literally forced to sit through classes teaching me not to rape to graduate
where?
>>
File: 1459031572454.png (28 KB, 232x267) Image search: [Google]
1459031572454.png
28 KB, 232x267
>>28058213
>Males have to do all pursuing
>Any sort of perusing by non-alpha is sexist, sexual assault, etc etc.
Almost modern-day doublethink. Shit like this makes me feel like we are heading straight for 1984, just with a 40 year delay.
>>
>>28058549
not the guy you replied to but all freshman had to go to a seminar that was all feminist trash and calling men rapists and this was in the deep south
>>
File: 1459986796566.jpg (133 KB, 795x784) Image search: [Google]
1459986796566.jpg
133 KB, 795x784
What happened to equality? Can't both parties meet in the middle, or do you have to have your cake and eat it too? You'll just be painted a creep if they don't reciprocate your feelings or aren't interested.

What if I'm a guy and I want to be chased? Should I be subject to endless accusations of not being a man?

I don't know why this irked me so but it did
>>
>>28058213
I guarantee this was written by a woman who thinks she knows what men are thinking. If this situation were reversed every cunt would be lining up to call bullshit.
>>
>>28058606

Women basically call men rapists and creeps all the fucking time. There's such a huge risk to approach a woman for sex that she needs to be sending some pretty heavy signals to do it. If you act like the OP's picture you can face:

>social death
>jail time
>physical harm from white knights

Why do that when you can stay home and fap? Let all the women keep calling me a rapist even thought I'm a 26 year old virgin.
>>
File: PUAGUIDE.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
PUAGUIDE.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>>28058581

>only Chad exists
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.