[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to live in Africa for white male and have black gf there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: grid-cell-10000-1406297897-2.jpg (23 KB, 309x204) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-10000-1406297897-2.jpg
23 KB, 309x204
Is it safe to live in Africa for white male and have black gf there?
>>
>living in Africa or the Middle East
>[current year]

It's like you want to get dead.
>>
File: grid-cell-10000-1406297898-5.jpg (25 KB, 309x204) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-10000-1406297898-5.jpg
25 KB, 309x204
op here. I mean Ethiopia and similar
>>
>>28058185
can u explain why
>>
>>28058188
You'll be gamgraped and murdered by niggers. Don't do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 622x1381
>>28058188
>Ethiopia

TPLF will put you in an unmarked grave outside of Finfine and no one will cry for you.
>>
>>28058158
>>28058188
of course not
blox
>>
>>28058158
safe? depends on the country, if ghana or something like that yeah its probably pretty safe

but it probably wont be that exciting and they have bad internet

you can also get cute african gf here if you try hard enough
>>
>>28058158
>Is it safe to live in Africa
No.
>>
>>28058288
does anyone have that webm of 3 africans running into a garage and enriching some white guy when he came home in his car? then he mag dumps a pistol into them.

to reiterate: living in africa is like living in austrailia. but with niggers.
>>
>>28058158
>Africa
>Safe for white people
I don't know if you realize how other races treat their minorities but white people treat their minorities like gods compared to how every other race treats their minorities. Google what is going on in South Africa to whites right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvm8c5geSs
>>
>>28058158
>>28058188

I worked with people from Africa, Ethiopia specifically, every story they told was horrifying. It's corrupt on every level and the police do nothing.
>>
>>28058158
>Is it safe to live in Africa
Depends on the country. Some big cities, mainly capitals are great and pretty much feel like the first world.
>for a white male
Hahaha, no. You probably won't get killed or anything, but you will not have a good time living there. Especially with a black girlfriend.
>>
I heard Namibia was pretty based
>>
I went there for awhile, it can be either safe or dangerous depending on where you go and I experience both.
>>
>>28058158
>Safe for white people
It's not even safe for black people there
>>
w-what about the carribean?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.