[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug of choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1600x800
What's your drug of choice r9k? Do you like things that help you escape? (Dissociatives, pot, alcohol, Benzos) ones that help you perform better? (Stimulants, steroids), or shit that helps you explore your inner subconscious, memories, but kills your ego and biases, while also seeing a shit ton of pretty colors? (LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Mescaline)
I personally love LSD. Makes me feel so content but at the same time ambitious. And oh god the visual effects. It's so surreal. Use to be a temporary pot smoker but that shit made me way too lazy and drug tests.
>>
File: SO SHOOT ME NOW.gif (2 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
SO SHOOT ME NOW.gif
2 MB, 320x232
>>28058060
Just weed.
That's all I want.
That's literally all I want in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 600x779
>>28058120
I can't do that shit man personally. As fun as it is, it for me for some reason is very addictive to me. I found it more addictive than ciggerates, speed or Alcohol. And as safe as it is, it just made me a lazy peice of shit. But people are different. If it works out for you, I'm glad :) just be responsible
>>
don't do drugs often because i'm a good boy vegan that cares about health but i think kratom, alcohol and benzos occasionally are pretty cool. drinking off a bottle of wine and fapping while I'm just getting buzzed is a pretty good feeling.
>>
>What's your drug of choice r9k?
i love LSD too, but i feel like it is like playing with fire, the first time i tripped i wasnt in a pretty good setting and im also pretty sure it was nBOME. ego death was cool but i got hppd, plus anxiety (thats how i ment benzos some months later)
never dropped a full dosis since
my other trips with half dosis were pretty fun, not as cool visuals but some crazy shit happened too, i didnt get hppd after any of these
> Do you like things that help you escape?
never done any /dis/
can someone explain the high? maybe comparing it with psychedelics?
>pot
i really liked weed before dropping acid, heavy regular smoker, after my first trip the effect changed, it has been more than a year now, it has got better, i really prefer smoking alone, public places/people can lead to anxiety now.
>alcohol
really nice for parties and normie shit
nothing else
>benzos
love them, really good for anxiety, i dont take any anymore tho.
mixed with alcohol (add weed maybe too) they are great.
the tolerance sucks tho
>Stimulants/steroids
havent done any
>psys
just street "acid", i think of the 4 times i tripped just one was true LSD
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 499x499
>>28058543
Get your acid from purpose chem. He has something called 1P-LSD. It's been around for a few years. It's not schedule, but there hasn't been any problems with it so far and it's far safer than that knock off bullshit street sellers probably give you. Trust me, you won't regret it. He's got the correct dosage and everything. Since he's abiding by the law.
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD
>>
>>28059252
>I only ship to the USA
jdimsa
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 317x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 317x287
>>28058543
I'd stay away from dissociative if I were you, I've only done dxm a couple times. They have ego death, like psychedelics, but imagine being really stoned on weed and drunk. I guess that's they way if feels. Your pain tolerance is extremely high, however it may make you walk funny, and you get something called the "k hole". The DXM after glow is amazing. You feel very energetic and have high endurance the day after. It's a very strange, not quite as strange as psychedelics, but rather unique. If you ever got nitrous oxide from your dentist, that's a dissociative. You feel weightless.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x637
>>28059310
Fret not anon. I have a list of sources and vendors and some that can ship internationally :) https://m.reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>28058060
Opiates are the only thing that make me happy and make me feel like life is worth living. I literally cry when I remember the first time I got really, really high and how good it felt, and how I'll hardly ever experience that again. Nothing makes me feel even half as good as an opiate high does. It can make even the worst pain go away.

Before getting mildly hooked I always thought I'd kill myself when the timing was right. Now I'm pretty sure I'm just going to become an addict instead. I know people say that it's hell but I don't see it that way. If I can have a couple good highs before burning out it'd be worth it. Better than just wallowing in my misery.
>>
opiates. oxycodone, opana, heroin.

i basically wasted my 20s chasing after that shit/getting enough to stop the withdrawals. clean now though. damage has been done though.
>>
>>28059508
i've lived that life, it isn't worth it. eventually your tolerance builds up and the money runs out. you'll be scrounging just to get enough money to get one bag just to feel functionally normal.

when i was an addict i needed to scrounge together at least $50 per day just to not be sick. that's not a lot of money, but to an addict with no job who only gets high... yea that's a lot of money.
>>
Weed for everyday
Shrooms + MDA for a good time
>>
Alcohol, then tobacco. I knew nothing about wine but I inherited a cellar and had an expert come round to tell me what I had.

At the weekend I select one, drink it then go to sleep. I maybe smoke a cigarette afterward. I enjoy the taste and the feeling a bottle gives me. Some have been incredibly expensive and not very good, others cheap and excellent. Regardless, I've enjoyed them all and have handwritten some notes about what I thought and felt at the time. I plan on compiling them into a book from the perspective of someone completely ignorantn
>>
>>28059344
>k hole
whats that?
everything you say sounds pretty cool, why should i stay away?
how are the visuals?
i've been really stoned and drunk at the same time lots of times
it can be great of just a mess
>>
File: 3214.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
3214.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
>>28058060
Posting feels are my drug of choice.
>>
>>28059608
did you inherit a family members wine collection or something?
>>
>>28059576
I plan on killing myself eventually so that scenario doesn't really scare me much. Right now I stay away from it all because I know the feeling of your tolerance building up, I am so far from where I started and it never feels the same anymore, even in the same doses. This scares me so I don't go chasing it. But I figure one day when I've had enough of everything it'd be nice to just spend a month getting really really high before it all comes crashing down

Just fantasizing about that makes me feel comforted for some reason
>>
Drugs are for normies, OP the only exception to that is alcohol as it has many porpoises robots and normies throughout the sentry's have drank it so much that the human body has developed an immunity to what is basically a poisen, i don't drink but i'm not harsh nor do i blame those who do and its legal.
>>
I was in the LSD thread trying to give my own experiences and advice to OP. I've used L probably around 5 times in my life. Shrooms about 9. Psychedelics, are my revered choice drugs. I have some mescaline but I'm waiting for the right time to indulge.

Any anons have experience with it?
>>
>>28059648
I inherited a home, among other things.
>>
>>28059670
the thing is the dope will make you want to stay alive, you won't be able to just stop and kill yourself, your mind will be overwritten from "suicide" to "find more heroin"

it sounds fucked up, but it will strangely give you a purpose in life - get high, get more dope. that's why i'm telling you to just stay far away from it. i was in the same boat, didn't care about life, figured i'd kill myself, so fuck it, do drugs. yea well i'm still here and i still want to kill myself, so ultimately it was just a waste of time. all i got out of it is a bunch of stupid junkie stories.
>>
Just started taking Codeine

Addicted to benzos (physically), mentally addicted to weed

Drink alcohol but only 1 or 2 glasses a night (hard cider, coffee liqueur or wine usually)

Did Benadryl a few nights ago (holy shit, could tell what real from fake was visually but audio hallucinations messed with my mind, body load field awesome on the come-up but felt horrible on the peak, just kept seeing flashes of light, shadows moving, translucent bugs, sheets moving, looked on ground and it was like some binary code)

Every time I do DXM I puke my guts out (I take the right one with only DXM as the ingredient, that Syrup is the most disgusting thing ever)

Do X occasionally

As for psychs, I usually do the research chemical kind (2CB, 2CI, nBome etc cause it only makes me see awesome colors rather than send me into insanity) though I did cop some acid again so I could find myself again and hopefully reflect on my life and how to get out of my rut
>>
whats the fuckin k hole i want to know
>>
>>28059825
>k hole
>snort ketamine
>nod the fuck out
>>
>>28059623
Things just seem cartoony a bit and there's a blackness around your field of vision. Hard to explain. Probably harder to explain than psychedelics since it's more subtle and less noticeable. I noticed on DXM I had a strong urge to squeeze and hug things like my pillow and sofa. Here.
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Category:Dissociatives
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 180x221) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 180x221
>>28059739
I was gonna get something called Escaline, an analogue of mescaline through research vendors. Yeah psychedelics are fucked man. Holy shit i won't see the world the same way again. All the morphing and shit. Fucking outstanding. I Love the tracers too. Looked in the mirror and I had bug eyes. Went to the forest and oh god WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
>>28059696
Any Robot nerd can anything from cocaine to heroin thanks to the DN, escapism is probably as robot as it gets desu, anime and vidya is one thing but with drugs added it's like you're living in it and way more immersive
>>
>>28059905
some dude i know from elementary school once told me he did some "horse painkillers"
is that ketamine? shiiiiittt
if i had known that i would have asked him where to get some
>>
>>28059981
It's amazing, I know. Once you've gone through all the "dude, whoa" phases, you can just build up on experience and find something new to do, I love getting weird with myself.
>>
>>28058060

Weed is my go to, normally, but I've been avoiding it lately because it makes me feel really stupid even when I'm not high. I'm drinking liquor as I type this.
>>
>>28058543
>nBOME

huh?
>>
>>28060125
>Weed is my go to, normally, but I've been avoiding it lately because it makes me feel really stupid even when I'm not high
Smart choice, I went through a similar chapter with weed. Still haven't relapsed for about a year. I felt dumb and jaded when I used, and days I didn't it was like I couldn't respond to people properly. Plus I'm saving way more money.

One day I will light up a big one and just laugh.
>>
>>28060131

It's a psychedelic compound similar to LSD. Tastes bitter, illicits slightly different effects, and you can OD on it. Also, it easier and cheaper to make.
>>
Marijuana is my only regular go to substance.

Alcohol is blah but I still do it sometimes.

Opiates are the shit but they turn you into a junkie.

MXE is one of the greatest drugs ever made and the only disso I like but I don't touch it anymore because it sometimes gives me panic/crazy attacks.

Synthnoids like UR-144 are euphoric as heaven but they are crackhead tier sit in a corner and smoke till your cracked out type stuff.

Benzos are nice but addiction risk and consequences aren't worth it.

Designer psychedelics are pretty great if you have the mental fortitude to deal with their shit. Certain designer psychs are just as good as the classics.

I was never big into stims but good old dexedrine was the only stim I liked.

"Must try at some point in my life": 2C-B, MDMA

"Greatest experiences came from": Marijuana dabs, MXE, 25-B, XLR-11, LSD, Oxycodone. 4-AcO-DMT.
>>
>>28060131
They are a class of knock offs of LSD. They can be rather dangerous compared it just LSD or 1P-LSD. Deaths have been reported. Examples are 25i and 25b. They are usually sold on the street and told that it's "LSD" (a lie to just get people to buy their bullshit) since LSD is harder to come by.
>>
>>28060093
Yes that's ketamine. It's extremely rare, too. Where I'm from you won't find it anywhere. A similar drug is DXM, try Robitussin or Delsym.

>>28060131
Designer/synthetic drug. nBOMEs can be ordered online on deepweb but you'd never find them irl. They basically emulate other drugs and are cheaper.
>>
>>28058060
I've tried most of these except heroin and from my reading up about it I've come to the conclusion that I will most certainly love it and it will most certainly be my favourite and I wouldn't mind at all to spend my life seeking oblivion. The only downside is withdrawals so there will have to be some planning involved.
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 562x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 562x700
>>28060121
What I love is how happy it can make you. But at the same time ego deaths and the killing of your personal biases can make you cringe on anything you've regretted about your life. But once that's done, it's all positive thoughts after that. It's so unique. I could choose psychedelics over any drug class any day. It's the red pill for a reason :^))
>>
>>28060218
I'm just telling you this from a concerned stand point, you probably shouldn't it. It just inevitably leads people into a downward spiral. It's a death sentence at most, and at the very "least" it's a horrible fucked up habit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.