[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New level cucks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: beta white cuck.jpg (335 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
beta white cuck.jpg
335 KB, 1484x1113
Why haven't you had your wife take african embryos?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Wtf, whites are doomed!
I can't watch you do this to yourselves...
>>
>>28057789
FUCKING CHRISTKEKS GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>28057789
I meant to post this on /pol/, I fucked up.
>>
>>28057820
Threads been there a million times this week already, I'm pretty sure we all know about the white Christian cucks by now.
>>
>>28057789
it's okay, /r9k/ is just /pol/ for single men
every race here argues, the asian masculinity shilling, the white people saying asian qts go for them, blacks and their bbc, it's a total race war in r9k anyways.
>>
>>28057875
I had no idea, I haven't browsed there in a while.
>>
>>28057789
When even the christfags aren't breeding that's when you know it's over.
Just play videogames and don't even bother dudes, it's over.
>>
thank god im not white. the only thing associated with white men nowadays being effeminate and a cuck. being a latino male and letting that happen to you would cause your own people to ridicule you into committing suicide, white people celebrate the "diversity". id drown those monkeys 100's of times before becoming a cuck.
>>
>>28057789
>Whites are a worldwide minority that make up 8% of the world population and rapidly declining.
>Christian cucks breed more of the world's majority race known as blacks.

I don't understand their logic at all. Do christians support genocide?
>>
>>28057881
Yes, yes. Be good goys and fight over trivial things. Pay no attention to the shekels behind the curtain...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.