[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 years old, turning my life around >try to pursue women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: homer.png (94 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
94 KB, 170x206
>29 years old, turning my life around
>try to pursue women
>all 25+ women are used goods, literally Chad's leftovers
>dead end jobs, 50% single mothers, ageing badly, toxic personalities even for /r9k/
>even at 22/23 the party-type girls you can see are starting to age, especially a lot of the blondes who are tanned falling apart
>can't get a cream of the crop 18-21 yr old before Chad snatches her up because they're at the peak of their demand and no one who isn't chad can't compete

FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>babbies first encounter with how the real world works

You didn't believe us when we told you it would be like this?
>>
Well yeah welcome to the real world, why do you think so many of us are miserable? Difference is I figured this out when I was 23 not 29.
>>
File: 1431847015794s.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1431847015794s.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>A 3/10 is complaining about not getting a 8/10 woman
>>
>>28057721
Even if I was a 10/10 it'd be hard, the amount of attention 18-21 yr old girls get is insane. Although some would be fine with an older guy the minimum age that you can get gets higher and higher as you get older and the 25+ dating bracket is just shit female wise

I literally just want someone who isn't a single mother, has bipolar/some meme mental illness because they're sad :( or looks 10 years older than their actual age
>>
I'm 29 also
Always thought i was kinda ugly or goofy looking. A lot of people comment I look sad, mad, or lost dissuading people from approaching me.
When I have a good day and I have a little smirk all day, finally had a girl tell me I was really handsome and girls were too intimidated to approach me. She only told me because she was married (at 24).

Basically because I'm nervous just being out of the house, I probably do look mad, sad, or lost. Girls are intimidated by me a little.

Had a revalation that the only female relationships i've ever had was because they were turbosluts and wanted a pretty guy who had a good head on his shoulders and a full bank account to have kids with.

I've chatted up a couple 6-7/10 girls on the internet recently. I really don't like meeting new people, and have trouble carrying normal conversations.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.