[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Status in question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: pull.png (2 MB, 1411x1226) Image search: [Google]
pull.png
2 MB, 1411x1226
Hey r9k, I was wondering if I could still classify myself as a robot after getting this vietnamese classmate to cam whore for me earlier tonight..

It's like, I'm still a virgin, still depressed, and definitely still a manlet, but does this cyberpussy somehow give me chad status? Give me your robotic opinions, please

Will post more screenshots if people care, she's pretty much a 6/10, which is why i think it isn't too big of a deal in the first place
>>
>classmate

...? why not just fuck her? what the fuck is wrong with people today?
>>
>>28057219
Since when is a 6/10 not good enough?
>>
>>28057219
how the fuck did you get into this kind of situation

are you a college student?

do you actually talk to her a lot offline?
>>
fuck off normie, you are not a robot
>>
Keep your dick out of non whites. Also camwhoring is degenerate. Have sex with them in 3d or not at all.
>>
Classmate? Why not just fuck?
>>
File: spread.png (1 MB, 1656x1324) Image search: [Google]
spread.png
1 MB, 1656x1324
>>28057253
>>28057417
>implying I have an iota of the social skills necessary for this to happen

>>28057264
I guess you're right, she's got an especially turbogook face is what I mean though. Like, that's probably the reason she is talking to me rather than riding chad's meatsword

>>28057314
>Implying I'm white
>being a racist
>not watching jav sluts get pussyrekt on the daily

>>28057293
My life sucks tho

>>28057275
Yes, no, we got assigned a group project and this was after our other 2 mates signed off the skype call. I made a joke about whipping out my dick and she told me to actually do it, things snowballed from there
>>
>>28057684
You two should fuck.

Post more. Post her face.
>>
>>28057684
>I made a joke about whipping out my dick
can you please post the exact text so i know what to say if this situation ever occurs in my life
>>
File: 1459423135689.jpg (69 KB, 712x750) Image search: [Google]
1459423135689.jpg
69 KB, 712x750
post her face pham
>>
>>28057684
>>implying I have an iota of the social skills necessary for this to happen

you got her to show you her pussy on the internet and you cammed with her... you're like 80% of the way there to fucking her... just ask her if you want to just fuck instead
>>
>>28057684
>cybering with a girl
>robot

Please go and stay go
>>
>>28057219
>that autism hand
get to know her and then ask to hang out then have sex. or ignore her for a week, ask her to come over and fuck. anything else is a waste of time
>>
>>28057219
nice dick
trim those nails
>>
Fucking her should be pretty goddamn easy OP.

Literally just ask her if she wants to come over tonight

Let me paint the picture for you

>You're talking in class
>You say "Hey, do you want to come over tonight?"

That is it. And she has a great body so defiantly go for it.

Buy some condoms
>>
File: toes.png (2 MB, 1368x1121) Image search: [Google]
toes.png
2 MB, 1368x1121
>>28057785
>>28057819
Best I can do for the face, famalam; channers can be inexplicably investigative sometimes. Don't want anyone's life ruined

>>28057926
Somehow it doesn't feel that way. She chides me relentlessly in class, and tells me things like "Anon, are you ever going to stop being such a fucking bookworm?" (reading is one of my only hobbies). Tends to laugh at me with her friends and overall express disinterest. I think this was a onetime blessing, her being a nympho-cocktease to the lowly betanerd in her class.

>>28057819
"I don't get how girls can wear shorts that short and expect not to be sexualized. If I wore something like that, my dick would fall right out, ripe for the female gaze"

"Why don't you let it fall out of those shorts, huh"

"Hah, are you serious?"

"maybe"

Then I did it and she asked why I was erect so quickly, said it had an alright shape and asked if I could cum for her. I said, "well, you'd have to help" and she started to strip. Real fuckin' surreal looking back
>>
>>28058460
Wow women have no self respect these days
>>
I have made out a number of times with pretty enough girls and I still classify myself as a robot or at least a cyborg.
>>
>>28057984
>autism hand

Talk about extrapolating from incomplete data.

also,
>not positioning your thumb downwards so it aligns with the shaft and allows for more surface area to be covered

What are you, gay?
>>
>>28057684
does she have two assholes?, lol
>>
>>28057219
>
Nah, I've had an online gf and cybersexed and had a girl I met in real life send me nudes and sext. I'm still as robotic as it gets and only leave the house around once a month.
>>
>>28058460
youre an idiot if you think she doesnt want to fuck you, just pretend to be chad for a day baka pham
>>
File: 2ndspread.png (2 MB, 1368x1076) Image search: [Google]
2ndspread.png
2 MB, 1368x1076
>>28058634
Why don't you pretend to be an astronaut for a day and then actually go to space. Oh wait, that's retarded

>>28058613
Lol right? I was going to bully her about it but I was afraid she'd stop camming or something. Looks like she's becoming slightly prolapsed, what a shame.

>>28058550
What do you mean, the sexual liberation of western woman is only a great thing for us men right? I mean, I don't think this would have ever happened to me if she wasn't so comfortable with her body
>>
File: stalingrad1.jpg (259 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad1.jpg
259 KB, 750x500
Not into Asians, but good job.
>>
File: KARENDELANEYHD07-746653.jpg (204 KB, 1235x1488) Image search: [Google]
KARENDELANEYHD07-746653.jpg
204 KB, 1235x1488
>>28059171
>Not into Asians
oh, so you are into men?
>>
>>28059128
is this an r9k girl? aussie asian girl?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.