[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /autistic/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1423049599032.jpg (242 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1423049599032.jpg
242 KB, 1024x576
Who /autistic/ here?
>>
there's no way i could possibly know
>>
>>28056909
who /ChadButWantAutisticBf/ here?
>>
File: autism-good-thing.jpg (98 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
autism-good-thing.jpg
98 KB, 250x250
Aspie reporting in.
>>
I'm autistic. I was diagnosed when I was little, special ed sucked.
>>
>>28057654
same, was in special ed from elementary to high school.
>>
>>28056909
Worse than Chris cha levels of autism here , gotten better in the last 8 years but after all the "public freak-outs" it's impossible for me to get a job or make friends .

Saving my n33t bucks for a van to live out of and move.
>>
>>28057722
You could also try to save up a few thousand dollars and get a few acres of land out in the middle of nowhere. There are lots of places where you can still get land for about $1k per acre.
>>
>>28057654
Special Ed did suck, but mainstream sucked too. I was in a mix of special ed and mainstream classes most of the time I was in school. There were a few years that I fully in special ed. It was a small public charter special school. The bus rides really sucked because it was in another county.
>>
>>28058021
They tried to mainstream for a bit and it was a nightmare , but I still remember how it went looking back
Elementary they sent me to another room for English, didn't realize it was because I was a tard, all I remember is lime 5 other kids where there the whole day but I wasn't and at the end of the quarter they got to pick prizes and I had like no points because I wasn't full time so teachers let me pick one thing , also remember slthem makng a which witch joke

God It would take about three hours to lost about middle and high school so I'll stop here
>>
>>28058123
Mainstreaming SUCKED. I was bullied relentlessly and many of the shitty teachers didn't even care. I did have teachers aids in many if not most of the mainstream classes I had, bit it still sucked.

Although my last two years of hs were ok. I only had classes the first half the day and then went to an internship. Also, while I still got bullied then, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as elementary school, middle school, and my freshman year of hs.
>>
>>28058313
Oh man I just remembered the TSS worker who would follow me around in school , fucking sucks realizing I was /am a tard and how others actually viewed me.

Wllbut whatever , where nothing compared to the great cosmos
>>
>>28057294
>tfw no chad bully bf
>>
>>28058421
What is TSS?
Did you also have people come in to observe and take notes occasionally? I always hated that. Although I for some reason thought that none of the other kids would realize they were there because of me. For some reason I also thought the same thing with the teachers aids, even though they almost exclusively helped me.
>>
Aspie here. It can suck, especially when you're not autistic enough to lack self awareness of how many mistakes you make when talking to people.
>>
File: schizophrenia.jpg (14 KB, 241x160) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.jpg
14 KB, 241x160
>>28056909
>Be me
>thinking maybe i'm autistic
>because of social anxiety and depression etc
>half a year ago
>finally say fuck it i'll visit the doc
>get diagnosed with fucking shizophrenia

Apparantly i'm not able to understand reality.
Whatever that means.
>>
File: 1456939762737.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1456939762737.png
1 MB, 891x695
Here but high functioning autistic. Better at talking to people but still bad at it than most autists but I don't have the special talents some of them have. I feel useless.
>>
>>28060152
damn that feel is too real
>>
File: 1460240337535.png (149 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
1460240337535.png
149 KB, 477x360
I was in special ed until they told me I know longer have symptoms of autism in 11th grade. it really fucked me out of the retard scholarships I had planned but i guess working at Walmart for the rest of my life is cool
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.