[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /literally shinji ikari/ here? >daddy issues >cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Shinjiprofil.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Shinjiprofil.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
who /literally shinji ikari/ here?

>daddy issues
>cry baby
>feminine baby face
>no friends
>spend most of my time alone
>use music as comfort
>>
>>28056799

Shinji had friends, though.
>>
shinji was chad youre just a little annoying bitch
>>
File: 09_shinji_peek.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
09_shinji_peek.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>>28057403
They were only his friends because he saved their lives and he didn't have any until he was 14.

>>28057415
How so? Just because Asuka wanted to fugg him (to which he was oblivious and just thought she hated him)? Aesthetics isn't enough to be a Chad, especially if you are mentally ill.

Not to mention he was specifically drawn as essentially a male girl.
>>
>>28056799
Feels good being that soulless monster of a father everyone hates but secretly wishes they could be
your hatred fuels my existence
>>
File: tumblr_njpdkoZlRd1tweuypo1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njpdkoZlRd1tweuypo1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
>>28057455
>implying he didn't fuck misato-san on the reg
>>
File: DEEP CONCERN.png (171 KB, 460x388) Image search: [Google]
DEEP CONCERN.png
171 KB, 460x388
>>28057518
He didn't. He was utterly disgusted by her, and he states this multiple times.
>>
>>28057455
>Comparing yourself to a 14 year old asian cartoon boy.
>>
>>28056799
>tfw no shinji bf
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>28057532
>manga
>canon
>>
>>28057567
When did I compare myself to him? I'm not OP.

Also
>blue eyes
>Asian
>>
>>28057590
I wasn't saying it was. I just thought that screenshot from the manga was funny. For where he is disgusted by her, see some of the early episodes where he complains about her lifestyle, the episode where she grabs his hand and tells her "don't touch me!", and then in the final episodes when he is visibly disgusted by the sight of her having sex. And in EoE, when he is standing over Asuka, he pretty much says he can't face Misato again after what happened.
>>
>>28056799

who /literally sosuke sagara/ here?

> repressed emotions, basically a robot.
> obsessed with duty and justice.
> no real friends.
> workaholic.
> hiding childhood trauma.
> no dreams or plans for the future.
> totally beta in interactions with women. NEVER initiate.
> attract female orbiters but too beta and too duty-obsessed to notice.
> "successful" but massive personal problems.
>>
File: Sousuke_Sagara.jpg (35 KB, 800x593) Image search: [Google]
Sousuke_Sagara.jpg
35 KB, 800x593
>>28057697

also, pic related...it's sosuke sagara
>>
>>28056799
literally all of thats me
even the baby face
>>
I am too except I'm ugly and shinji could pass as attractive at the very least
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.