[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women talk about menstruating like it's literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: muh period.jpg (57 KB, 723x959) Image search: [Google]
muh period.jpg
57 KB, 723x959
Why do women talk about menstruating like it's literally the worst possible thing that could happen to them? There is no fucking way it's that painful.

Pic related, this woman I'm friends with on normiebook just posted this maymay.
>>
>>28056601
I have female co-workers so I know what you're talking about. Every single week one of them needs to call off for being "sick". But they are completely fine the next fucking day. Or they come in and complain about not feeling good. I have not taken a single day off due to "health" issues
>>
>>28056644
>But they are completely fine the next fucking day
Maybe, just maybe, because PERIODS are PERIODICAL.
>>
>>28056601
They don't work out and experiencing muscle contractions causes them strange and alarming pain.

Women should deadlift and squat from age 14.
>>
>>28056735
you cant read senpai
>>
>>28056601
meanwhile when you get kicked in the balls you cant even speak let alone take advil
>>
>>28056601
Its actually really painful, I mean it varies from woman to woman but normal cramps really suck. Its sort of like when you have the flu and general aches and pains are amplified to make you bedridden. Probably whatever hormones and chemicals are in your brain at the time make you feel worse than you normally would. I would rather get punched in the gut than feel cramps.

That said getting off work for it is ridiculous, just dope yourself up on over the counter pain killers and get heat pad and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>28056771
you have to be trolling. so a body building chick doesn't get cramps by your logic? you're an idiot.
>>
>>28056835
i just dont understand women
>>
>>28056867
No don't be absurd.

She'd get the cramps and shrug them off because she's not a loser with no tone and it hurts significantly less.

The losers with no physique are the ones who whine about pain.
>>
>>28056867
With the lack of body fat, they probably don't get periods either.
>>
>>28056601
It is the worst thing that happens to them, except for pregnancy.

At least whores can suffer some pain with the easy mode life they have otherwise.
>>
>>28056937
>lose bf by lifting
OK now who's trolling.
>>
>>28056601
It's the worst for almost all women because:

>you feel your butt swimming in a blood pool all the day
>you must take care of your clothes bc of that
>sometimes they are very painful, and you cannot get up of bed for it for one or two days(and it's very annoying)
> you must spend more money for hygiene, periods products are expensive as fuck
>>
>>28056975
>burning calories through intense exercise doesn't make you lose weight
>>
>>28056992
Do women really think this stuff is hard?
>>
>>28056992
>sometimes they are very painful, and you cannot get up of bed for it for one or two days(and it's very annoying)
this just means women are weak
if i pissed blood once a month id still get out of bed
wouldnt go out tho cuz shut in
>>
>>28057013
Lol
Lol
A chocolate bar is enough energy to run for tens of miles.

You lose nearly all ur calories through homostasis. It's literally thermodynamics.

All exercise does is build and tone muscle.

Ur ignorance us showing so bad.
>>
>>28057091
obviously you can get out of bed to go to the bathroom, but cannot stay too much time because fucking pain
>>
>>28056785
I just wanted to rage. I don't know enough to debate this topic, anyways, I don't think anyone but doctors does.
Girl I like has a boyfriend and I need to shitpost.
>>
I can't prove it but I am fairly certain they exaggerate how bad it is because they know men can't know how bad it is.
>>
>>28057143
i have no friends and spend all day playing WoW. Raid leader announced that he is stepping down and I cant do mythics anymore
>>
>>28057110
What's worse is women are on yet ANOTHER biological clock until osteoporosis sets in thanks to systemic estrogen.

You hit like 45 as a woman you aren't gonna lift no more.

A shame really, women who lift look amazing.
>>
>>28057133
i assume youre speaking from experience
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>28056601
>>28056644

Everyone has different levels of pain on their period and some have low pain tolerance. In the early years I have to stay home from school because of the pain. I spent the whole day laying on my side and curled up in a ball.

>tfw mom doesn't believe in pain meds even after oral surgery

Sometimes the pain would be just for one day. I do think it's annoying how much girls post memes about it.
>>
>>28057183
osteoporosis in older age is caused by a lack of estrogen because menopause. If you take HRT as an old lady you can be pretty healthy and vibrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
It's because women's lives are so perfect and rarely have any real problems. (Male problems).
So any minor inconvenience if a huge fucking deal to them. (Manspreading, shit like that)
>>
>>28057193
people with low pain tolerance just haven't felt pain enough
a few slaps should fix that
>>
It varies. I get it so bad that I can hardly walk which is horrendous considering I'm very healthy and never complain about being sick. My mother experienced pains so awful she needed to get her uterus removed or something along those lines. We also must acknowledge that the hormones women have at this time of the month are fluctuationing like a roller coaster, so it can be quite difficult to keep your emotions under control while experiencing pain at the same time. It's also frustrating that it happens so often, every month for YEARS. Though it is true that many women enjoy making it seem a lot worse than it is to get out of doing things.
>>
Today my period started up again today. It's only any different than any other female in that I have Ulcerative Colitis, so combined with a bad flare I was in pain where I had to crawl up on the floor and almost threw up. Shitting out a considerable amount of blood and then bleeding from the vagina isn't a good combination. The pain ended after an hour though so it wasn't all that bad, just small amounts of pain throughout the day after.
>>
>>28057224
define male problems

>Did you mean "Stacies"?
>>
>>28057233
Period pain is the worst pain i have experienced in my life. I see men be pussies about a cut or a toothache and for me it's nothing. Imagine having your whole body feel like it's eating itself on the inside for days nonstop. Experience that then you'll understand
>>
I hate people that cannot take pain.
I have seizures that cause me to break bones all the time and dislocate my arms and shit. Does it hurt? yes. Am I a little bitch about it? No. Push that shit out of your mind nigga. Breaking your arm ain't nothing if you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28057178
You should dedicate an hour or so to learning about history or philosophy. Maybe listen to some podcasts while you play the game (don't really know WoW, but I suppose you still do some peaceful grinding besides raiding? If so, then it's ideal to listen to stuff while playing). I do this with War Thunder and Runescape quite often. I also sometimes lift small dumbbells while listening to lectures/podcasts. Go on /his/ if you want help finding good lectures.
Also, do some push-ups between raids or something. Make a small daily goal. If you're afraid of trying and failing, don't forget that that failing sensation will at least relieve you of your numbness.
Big hug, I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>28057320
I do. It's called exercise. I do it voluntarily.
>>
>>28057422
Nice b8 m8

Oreganno
>>
>>28057422
Is exercise the worst pain you have experienced?
>>
>>28057320
>Imagine having your whole body feel like it's eating itself on the inside for days nonstop

Sure that's what a period feels like, because it makes complete sense for humans to evolve to the point where females are in extreme pain once every month and more susceptible to death every month.
>>
I think it's because of these broads taking carcinogenic stroke pills (birth control in case you're retarded) and then when their body functions like nature intended they can't stand it.
>>
>>28057505
Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Origgami
>>
>>28057467
Yeah.

I'll finish a run, and the pounding of my blood in my ears and my sheer lack of breath and fatigue makes me think I'm going to die.

Looking forward to my first compound fracture or severe burn though, that'll put it in perspective.
>>
>>28057558
Oh right so I'm supposed to believe that women actually feel that much pain every month for multiple days? Bullshit. They probably only feel a little pain but pretend it's a lot so they can complain about how hard their life is.
>>
>like it's literally the worst possible thing that could happen to them?
Because it is, maybe?
Have you considered that someone who experiences little to no physical hardship would consider even the most minor of pains to be abhorrent?
>>
>>28057578
Nice b8 m8

Les original comment
>>
>>28057578
Well...yeah. If you looked up what the uterus and ovaries do during the period it causes pain.
>>
Can't menstruation be stopped through medical intervention?
If it can be, women have no right to complain.

It's like an anti-vaxxer complaining that their kid has the bubonic plague. Not my fucking problem.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>28056601
Besides the pain I have some shitty side effects as well.

>get bad pimples
>extreme nausea
>absence seizures

>tfw I only have clear skin for three weeks out of each month
>>
>>28057578
Depends on the woman, probably, like anything else.
>>
It's a bonding thing OP. A shared experience that is exaggerated to encourage sympathy, conversation and social exchanges. Normies do things like that.
>>
>>28057705
It's your problem when the disease has enough hosts to mutate until it's sufficiently different from the vaccine.

Poor analogy.

I really think it's because women are scrawny losers with no muscle tone and muscular pain is such a foreign experience to them.
>>
Remember boys, that girl you like bleeds out her cunt and turns into a creepy monster every month.

Females not even once!
>>
This is the one -- the ONE -- area where I have some sympathy for women.

Storytime... I used to have to take a lot of high dose corticosteroids for an autoimmune disease. They work, but they make you feel like total shit, especially the come-down. God, it's awful. You're inexplicably irritable, bloated, tired, sore, moody, totally head-fucked for days.

I've heard from some women who've been on the same meds that it's similar to periods, minus the blood obviously.

I'm OK with not having to deal with that shit every month.
>>
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1110x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1110x800
>>28057705
You're welcome
Also natural herbs and working out you'r core will probably help
Also stay way from pills like birth control it fucked my aunty up for giving birth because you know birth control.
>>
File: 71480-6.jpg (26 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
71480-6.jpg
26 KB, 704x400
>>28057724
>5'1 femlet security guard
i'm having a hard time picturing this
who would hired you besides quota fillers?
>>
>>28057842
This is why I come here.
That right Bro spend you're money on a car or a hobby. If chicks ain't into you.
Fuck there are strip clubs and steak houses.
>>
>>28057260
would hug tightly
>>
>>28057320
a kidney stone is worse than giving birth on one of those pain scales

I had s kidney stone when I was like 23 and the people at the ER were pretty suprised I didn't black out. I was all pale and sweating profusely. Now I drink lots of water.
>>
>>28057828
I've got a pretty good paper somewhere that a Biomed friend gave me while I was at uni that disproved most of the doom and gloom fears of vaccination (but of course conceded that particularly bad public planning with vaccination could amplify the problem).

Even then, menstruation isn't a disease, so I'd be greatly surprised if it was to mutate to bypass treatment.

>women are scrawny losers with no muscle tone
I was trying to avoid saying that desu
It's likely true, but it just starts a shitshow of "muh wymyn stronk" and "wimins r week".
>>
>>28057133
This is bullshit, I spend most of my free time on my period sitting on the toilet. Periods make you go poo.
>>
>>28057320
>Period pain is the worst pain i have experienced in my life
lucky you
then they say being a woman is not easy
>>
>>28057859
they could just get their bits removed
someone once suggested it as a prerequisite for 'career' women (to avoid them becoming a burden on business, government and society)
>>
>>28057890
hug me
dont mute pls ;c
>>
Yeah i've always said that and it triggers roasties and normies. It's also annoying how some of them feel the need to announce it to the world they are on their period. It isn't funny or cute. Handle your personal business privately and try to deal with it
>>
>>28057885
As a male security guard, my job is mostly sitting on my ass and occasionally wandering around with a flashlight or making a phone call.

It's not hard to picture a woman doing my job.
>>
ive had diarrhea plenty of times, stomach cramps and a sore asshole which led to getting hemorrhoids and while i hated it i never complained to people about it
here's the part where some cunt says "period pain is worsss XDDDD"
>>
File: working woman.gif (659 KB, 281x220) Image search: [Google]
working woman.gif
659 KB, 281x220
>women have been having periods and squirting out babies for centuries
>we just so happen to get the bitchiest women that make a huge deal out of it for attention and an excuse to not do anything

Keep in mind that we spent half of the last century trying to eliminate all problems for females so when anything negative comes their way its a completely new experience.
>>
>>28058150
I'm the person from >>28057260 and can say that period pains are definitely worse than what you're saying. My colon is lined with ulcers that get ripped open on the daily and bleed when I shit. (and thats like the ten times a day I shit). And that being my pains from period have often been much worse. Although the pains do vary for females and month by month.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 380x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 380x795
>>28057828
>>28057885

This isn't even my final form, I just started working out and I'm seeing fast progress. I used to be captain of the track team in high school and I always did sports so I'm fairly athletic.
>>
I think it sounds fair desu.

Some females have bad period pains, and some males have their genitals mutilated at birth.
>>
>interacting with people who are afab
you get what you deserve m8
>>
>>28058261

Let's square it up, all females have a hysterectomy at birth so they won't have period pains.
>>
>>28056644
Sorry about your shit excuse for sex ed, Amerifat. That's how periods work.
>>
>>28056934
what in god's name are you talking about m8
>>
>>28058318

Then the human race would end because you wouldn't be able to reproduce anymore
>>
>>28058258
go attention whore on /soc/
>>
>>28058318
i'm up for that

>>28058347
the market will fix it bro
>>
>men judging pain they've never experienced

It feels like someone with very sharp nails is squeezing your insides. You can feel pressure from your stomach all the way down to your thighs.
>>
>>28058480
>It feels like someone with very sharp nails is squeezing your insides
doesnt sound too bad
try being kicked in the balls, roastie
>>
>>28058480
its not like we dont know what pain is tho, every man here has probably be kicked in the balls and sure it doesnt last long but the pain is so intense we cant even talk or think
and im pretty sure having a period doesn't make you do that so thats what im basing this view on
>>28058535
exactly
>>
>chronic prostatitis
>lower back and pelvic area hurts literally for months
thank god for hot baths and weed
>>
>>28058480
>people comparing between experiences they have had with experiences they can never have
>>
>>28058535
Are you getting kicked in the balls for a week straight every month?
>>
>>28058643
nope
are you?
oreeginal
>>
>>28058344
Nice dubs.

You remember your first squats and feeling pain in places you didn't know you had for about a week, then never experiencing it again?

Same deal.
>>
>>28058554
It does, that's why women talk about being in so much pain they curl up in a ball on the floor. It's not feeling slightly uncomfortable, being comfy in bed browsing netflix and eating chocolate while making period memes for twitter.
>>
Their pain tolerance is low.
My care factor is low.
What an amazing combination!
>>
>>28056934
>tone
I fucking swear to god I'll wring your weedy little neck if you misuse tone one more time
>>
>>28056975
>implications that bodybuilders don't remain at roughly 5-8% bodyfat during competition season such that all the striations, heads etc can be seen and judged
>>
>>28056601
Idk about the pain, but women smell fucking disgusting when on their periods, even worse than usual.
I was blind for the first 10 years of my life, so my sense of smell is better than most, but holy shit I can't work around menstruating women or even ovulating women.
>>
If I fap right after I pee sometime my dick burns.

Is that normal?
>>
>>28057193
Get the fuck off my board, slut.
>>
>>28060157
Sure it's not the other way?
Peeing after fap hurts cus you still have some cum in your urethra
>>
>>28057267
Why are you greentexting? Who are you quoting?

Get the fuck off my board if you don't know how to use it.
>>
>>28058480
Try being hated by all of society just for being ugly, and repetitively being assaulted and insulted daily.
Cry more bitch
>>
File: lois.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lois.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>28059972
Watch your tone with me young man
>>
>>28058258
You're either role-playing as a female for attention, or you're an actual female (who hasn't worked out tripcodes) posting for attention. Either way, I'm glad you're getting minimal replies, but you still need to get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>28060242
>Lois will never be your mom
>she'll never casually walk around topless
>she'll never notice your lingering looks and swelling groin
>she'll never bathe your young body and jerk you off
>she'll never teach you how to pleasure a woman
Why live
>>
File: 1422.gif (35 KB, 363x269) Image search: [Google]
1422.gif
35 KB, 363x269
>>28058258
Why do you keep attention whoring and telling everyone you're a security guard?
>>
>>28058258
You get even fewer replies than bebe the toothless sheboon lmao.
Just stop trying
>>
>>28056601
i remember talking down on a chick when she had the cramps. nobody in that room forgave me for it but idgaf
>>
File: 8201364235_3b1a39d3aa_m.jpg (14 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
8201364235_3b1a39d3aa_m.jpg
14 KB, 240x237
>>28058115
Another guard here, male. Depends no one would hire her over here for any sort of club/event/mall sort of work, especially if she has to go around paroling and looking after patrons. In Australia at least most women I've worked with were about 5ft8-ft9.

Being 5ft1 must really suck massive dick, no one would take you serious in the slightest. I'm 5ft11 and thin but constantly workout and do strength training. People give me shit until i throw them on the floor.
>>
>>28058258
MUH DICK

>5'1"

Oh. Nevermind.

Jesus christ, what use are you as a security guard? You're not going to stop tyrone.
>>
>>28060413
>>Jesus christ, what use are you as a security guard? You're not going to stop tyrone.

Because it's sexist not to let the midgets and women have the jobs men have.
>>
>>28056601
It's all a meme.
Periods are literally memes.
>>
File: 1461375657506.jpg (57 KB, 723x959) Image search: [Google]
1461375657506.jpg
57 KB, 723x959
>>28057267
roastie detected

men are expected to do more
men die more often at work since they do more dangerous jobs
>>
>>28056601
I only have intense period cramp pain on the first day. If I feel it coming on I take four ibuprofen and it takes the edge off and I'm able to walk around with the occasional keeling over because of intense random pain.(Uterine contractions)
If I don't (starts when I'm asleep), the pain is so intense I can barely walk. I take the same amount of ibuprofen and the pain knocks me out for a couple hours. My step-mom freaked out one day because I passed out on the bathroom floor after crawling out of the tub.

My mom said she went through the same thing when she was young. Since she has actually had children, she equates the pain of her periods back then to her contractions while in labor.
>>
>>28060436
Oh come now that's their own fault for doing those jobs.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (550 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
550 KB, 1536x2048
>>28060413
>You're not going to stop tyrone.

I probably wouldn't either since I'm skinny, but I'll tell you one good thing being a guard. Having a nice coworker to perv at feels good especially when she picks stuff off from the floor.

Hell, being a guard in general is pretty fucking good, women hit on you, they talk to you, ask for hugs if they are drunk.

WHY are you guys not a fucking security guard?
>>
>>28060486
HEY GUIZE
IMMA GRILL
HEY GUIZE
GIMME ATTEN$HUN
I HAZ ROASTIE
PLS VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE
TFW FOREVER ALONE FEMBOT REEE
>>
>>28060553
Fucking lol
Youre a rentacop with no actual authority, no woman respects or hits on you
>>
File: trgr.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
trgr.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>28060580
textless ORIGINAL post with ORIGINALITY
>>
>>28060597
>no woman respects or hits on you

Depends, i get told often i am rather cute, and have women starting conversations with me when on the job especially at events. I've got good memories of getting numbers and having offers to have my dick sucked just to let them in.
>>
>>28060614
>posting j3wj3w memeductions
Return to r3ddit pls
>>
File: 1460830073258.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460830073258.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>28056992
Was about to reply but realized that I'm a Chad normie and I probably shouldn't share
>>
File: 2345676.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
2345676.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>28060644
haven't actually seen any of his videos i just like the gif m8
>>
>women have to load themselves up on painkillers just to deal with cramps

sb
>>
>>28060647
Please stop posting

>>28060619
Buddy, stop trying.
Go to police academy or some shit.
No one respects rentacops, not even real cops.
We throw shit at our building security guard cus he's some meme lifting faggot your exact body
>>
>>28060674
>Go to police academy or some shit.

No, i prefer being a security guard, tbqh. Though some time down the line I'll be joining the australian army.

>No one respects rentacops, not even real cops.

Met many magnificent cops while working, shared laughs, banter etc.. Must be an "American" thing.
>>
File: 1456475833217.jpg (218 KB, 800x569) Image search: [Google]
1456475833217.jpg
218 KB, 800x569
>>28056601
as a neet female with more periods than the average female, I'd have to say it depends on the womans genes and her ability to take pain. Also the start or the end of it. At the start it feels like someone is driving a steel pipe through your intestines and near the end it feels like small pokes with a needle. Sometimes it feels like your giving birth, a horrifying pain that goes up your back. But other than that most normie whores compain because they think it makes them special.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>28056601
>call it normiebook
>while you yourself are using it
>>
this is fucked, because i believe if a lot of you bleed and cramped from your cock every month you'd still bitch about how women couldn't understand.
>>
>>28060516
you sure got me there
i'm sure we dont need people to maintain the sewers or work in steel mills
steel and working toilets are overrated
>>
>>28060725
Please return to the tumblr or Instagram, roastie
>>
Speaking of pain tolerance, how do you increase it? I still fucking cry like a baby if it's bad enough like a broken bone. Meanwhile, my grampa has told me horrible mining accidents he's been in, none of them made him cry or even complain much.
>>
>>28060674
>meme lifting
>meme

what did he mean by this
>>
>>28056601
I do not understand why so many women feel so much pain. It is a natural monthly body process, shouldn't it not cause them this much pain? If it does, can't they see a doctor about it? So many women act like it is such a big deal. It is not really painful but it can be kind of annoying to deal with.

When I was in school however, I often used my period as an excuse to get out of things even though it didn't hurt, sometimes I wonder if most other women do the same.
>>
>>28060800
Men have a higher pain tolerance compared to that of women, hence why your grandpa didn't cry. Perhaps inject some testosterone into your body and get fucking swole brah!
>>
>>28060843
When autists fall for the "just lift brah" meme thinking it will get them girls besides their garbage personalities, shitty jobs, and ugly faces.
It's wasted effort.
Just stay healthy and do you. Women like confidence over a bravado that can be popped with a blunt spoon
>>
>>28060929
why do people always claim one lifted not for himself but others? does it make you feel somewhat better about being unfit?
>>
>>28060917
Will you please be my gf?
If not, please exit the premises, stupid whore.
If yes, please give contact.
Thank you
>>
>>28060707
Used to be a guard, thank the Lord I got out of that shitty job. NO ONE respects guards and it's almost always a minimum wage job. Don't brag about it faggot.
>>
There's nothing more permanently painful than having a small dick.
>>
>>28060938
>implying I'm unfit
Noice projecting, brohan
I stay very fit, but I don't run around in muscle shirts, take shirtless selfies, or get jobs to show off my minimum wage biceps.
>>
>>28060926
I'm a guy though. Even women handle pain better than I do.
>>
File: straya.jpg (46 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
46 KB, 704x396
>>28060944
>NO ONE respects guards

No one said anything about respect, though cops do respect since you work closely with them especially at events and rely on each other.

>and it's almost always a minimum wage job

Wouldn't know about your garbage minimum wage, i get on average 25-430+ an hour, depends if I'm working as an armed guard or unarmed. Have my certificate 2, 3 and 4 in security operations.

Loving it.
>>
>>28060967
Whoops, 40+*
>>
>>28060945
Try cluster headaches.
>>
>>28060707
>Australian
Thought I was talking to a human, never mind.
Continue shitposting from your prison island, faggot
>>
>>28060917
When you're a fat whale, periods are more likely to be painful.
>>
>>28060995
Sounds like your tampons dislodged, are you on your period m'lady? Want some young boy loving?
>>
>>28060994
Medically proven to be the most painful thing ever.
Knew a guy who had them and I honestly just cried the last time I saw him.
He killed himself a few days after
>>
>>28060800
>>28060961
Dunno man. I would say I have a low tolerance but I don't cry from it. If it's really bad I start weirdly laughing
>>
>>28056601
>men thinking they know about periods
alright, well I don't think getting kicked in the balls is that painful. does that make me right?

sometimes the cramps are so bad that you literally can't move in any way because of the shooting pain. for one or two days of the week you feel beyond miserable, intense cramping, feeling nauseated, bloated, overly tired, headaches, and you get the shits so bad you spend half the day on the toilet. painkillers only help a little, they make it bearable, but the pain is still there. not to mention, you have to worry every five minutes about whether or not you've passed a clot big enough to soak through your pants.

watch these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tciKSzVZro4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlU2lmzzpxQ
>>
>>28060967
Hey man, if you really believe in that. To each their own I guess, but my years of experience of being a guard where all negative. Bad hours, bad pay, bad coworkers and bad bosses. The only positive thing I can think of is that you don't normally have to do much.
>>
>>28061001
I still see many normal size woman complaining about their periods and how much they hurt though, taking days off of their work to deal with it.

I don't even get cramps so maybe I am one of the lucky few? I don't understand how someone can live with crippling pain once a month.
>>
>>28060994
Try having it while being tall and big dicked. Literallythe cure to everything
>>
>>28061052
>Bad hours, bad pay, bad coworkers and bad bosses

Opposite here, well except the hours. Sometimes i was getting shit hours but all in all my experiences have all been positive. Especially the amount of money i can bring in doing such a mundane job. Talking to women and perving on girls wearing revealing clothing also makes it up for me.

If you want to make something out of yourself, this is clearly not the job but it pays.
>>
>>28056601
>maymay
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>28056601
Id like to put this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ6RgvnKanM
(ignore the commentary, i couldnt link the original video bc its on facebook)
>>
>all the cucks and whiteknights ITT defending milady's honor
>all the roasties being whores as usual
>the Australian subhuman rentacops posting their skinnyfat shit gains

Fucking lol
Best thread all week
>>
>>28061136
>skinnyfat

i dont think you actually now what that means, m'lady.
>>
>intense pain once every month

ok but what about

>intense regret every time i wake up which is about 5-6 times a day
>>
>>28061087
I'm sure they'd rather be short.
>>
>>28061172
Whatever as long as big dick. It's the most precious treasure to have. The most gamechanging thing on earth. The most suicidemaking and successmaking thing in life.
>>
>>28061207
I have a 8.5" dick, I'm 6'4", but I have suicidal thoughts and no reason to live
>>
>>28061223
Try sending dick pics. What girls say to you would be the most enlightening in life. It's also what makes me suicidal.
>>
>>28057224
which one of these is kourtney
i think shes the middle-left
>>
>>28056601
What you are missing is that it makes them completely fucking crazy.
>>
>>28061263
I tried, but it led nowhere.
You can have a big dick but still be a complete autist with a hideous face.
There's no point having a dick this big just to be a virgin loser
>>
>>28061207
Cluster headaches would make you want to off yourself even if you were a 10/10 Chad.
>>
>>28056601
When it hurts, it hurts like hell. I've only experienced severe cramps once, but I was cold sweating in fetal position and trying to shit and it was really bad. Usually my stomach just feels really weird when I'm on my period, like shoe on hands weird, but its not intolerable.
>>
>>28061298
Just try to fuck one chick and let the words spread.
>>
>>28061327
You don't think I've tried?
I've been trying for years.
Just turned 20 and I've officially given up.
Getting a vasectomy next month to ensure my genes don't get pased down.
Getting sex isn't simply being tall, and I can't just walk up to every girl and tell her I have a big dick (tried that, even showed pictures).
Nothing fixes autism or an ugly face.
I'd trade 4 inches off my dick and a foot off my height just to be normal
>>
>>28060553
>you will never be white

why live
>>
When I was a teenager, periods didn't do shit. I laughed at the girls who said they had period cramps, or pain, or whatever. Now that I'm a bit older, periods hurt. Thankfully only on the first day, and sometimes it doesn't hurt that bad either. But on the day that it does, the lower half of my body is painful as fuck, sitting or lying down helps but standing for extended periods of time is grueling.
I don't think I'd take time off for it unless it's an especially bad day, though.
>>
>>28061447
Will you please marry me?
I'll pay your $20k per month just to live with me. I'll massage your feet and making you chocolate strawberries during periods.
Please
>>
>>28061490
I don't want to marry someone I've never talked to ;_;
Although if you do actually feed your future wife chocolate strawberries while she's on her period, you're gonna be a good husband anon.
>>
>>28061447
I feel the same as you felt during my periods, I only get mild cramps.
But, I've seen a friend puking because the pain was too intense, and yeh periods do suck sorry OP ur kind of like an asshole
>>
>>28056601
Just get your tubes tied you attention whores.
>>
>>28061532
Then how about you give me your email?
We can chat at least
>>
>>28061705
you're beyond pathetic
kill yourself
>>
>>28061651
Getting your tubes tied doesn't stop menstruation you dummy. I actually looked this up because fuck periods, but short of getting a hysterectomy we're pretty much stuck waiting around for menopause. Or getting unhealthily obese/thin.
>>28061705
Are you sure you just want to chat? Tell me your top 3 video games first.
>>
File: Riddlesw.png (49 KB, 498x581) Image search: [Google]
Riddlesw.png
49 KB, 498x581
>>28061447
So, women aren't as strong or independent as they make themselves out to be, right?
>>
>>28061784
Women will never be as strong as men, I'll easily give you that. Independence is different, and I'm not sure how having period pain really leads to women not being independent. I think the only moment where having a vagina fucks you over in the independence bit is if you're really, really pregnant and you could give birth at any moment.
>>
>>28061717
Ofc I am
I'll kill myself I'm still alone on June 23rd
>>28061745
Yes, I do want to chat.
How old are you?
Are you a virgin?
If you're not a virgin, please don't waste my time.
My favorite video games are Pokemon Blue, KOTR, and NBA Street 2.

What are your 3 favorite animu?
>>
>>28061865
>Are you a virgin?

Anon, about 99% of the "fembots" Ive talked to on r9k aren't virgins and have boyfriend / exes.

rip
>>
>>28061865
>are you a virgin
Yes, but if you're asking that you clearly want to do more than chat. And I'm going to stop you right there and say I'm not interested in anything online, since >azn so I'll never be able to convince my parents to visit some anon I've never met on the other side of the country or wherever.
Sorry anon.
I'll answer the animu thing though: TTGL, Gundam Wing, and Doraemon (grew up watching this).
>>
>>28057577
You may want to get yourself checked out friend. If you feel like you are about to die every time you run, you may have high blood pressure.
>>
>>28061918
>Yes,

stop lying, slope.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/23/sports/la-sp-sn-lolo-jones-20120523
>>
>>28061918
Im not asking if you're a virgin so I can have sex with you.
Premarital sex is degenerate. I also don't want kids, so I have no reason to have sex.
I ask if you're a virgin because I don't want to waste my time courting a whore that gives out her body. Virginity says a lot about a woman's personality.

How old are you?
I'm half Asian, so ik what it's like, kind of.
Where are you from?
>>
>>28061974
>2012
does this make me better than an olympian?
also how hard is it to NOT ask girls out? never asked a girl out my whole life
>>
>>28061999
>Im not asking if you're a virgin so I can have sex with you.

Good try prince charming, but i don't think you can backpedal your way out of this.
>>
>>28062016
You're obviously a simpleton if you think virginity is only sexual.
If I wanted sex, I would see an escort. It's not like I can't afford one.
I want nothing to do with a shrew of your assortment.
Please stop replying to me.
>>
>>28062048
>are you a virgin
>if not dont waste my time

Good try, chang. You necked yourself.
>>
>>28061843
> I'm not sure how having period pain really leads to women not being independent.
>sitting or lying down helps
>standing for extended periods of time [on my period] is grueling
>>
>>28062048
the damage control is so real
holy shit anon
you done goofed yourself
>>
>>28062057
>>28062074
Cucks, pls.
I don't want a non virgin because I can't respect any woman that has had another man's penis in her, it's unholy
>>
>>28062085
Good try, chang. You're probably that autistic aussie asian guy.
>>
>>28062085
>I can't respect any woman that has had another man's penis in her
do you respect your mother then? or is that some kinda paradox for you
>>
High standards coming from a guy begging for a girl to marry him and asking for her email.
>>
>>28062136
he is the typical asian, hence why asian women all prefer fucking whites / niggers.
>>
File: Riddle me this.png (71 KB, 498x332) Image search: [Google]
Riddle me this.png
71 KB, 498x332
>>28061999
>those digits
Chek'd and kek'd
>>
>>28058480
Sounds like a weaker version of the never ending despair I feel every day. Man up.
>>
>>28062085
the entire point is that you're imposing a romantic relationship on her when she clearly said that she wasn't interested.
that's what we're laughing about. you can't reject her for being a non-virgin or not, because she rejected you from the beginning.

I have no idea why you're still posting but please continue making me kek.
fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1421672312600.png (328 KB, 427x393) Image search: [Google]
1421672312600.png
328 KB, 427x393
>>28060929

i always see people on here getting angry when they see someone works out but for what purpose
>>
>>28062263
i wonder if he went to asian masculinity on pleddit to post about what happened.
>>
>>28060710
Do pain killers and muscle relaxants help? or do you need something stronger?
>>
>>28061865
Why that specific date though?
>>
>>28062641
attention whoring of course
>>
>>28062641
probably born on the 24th 30 years ago
>>
>>28062697
That does sound depressing but doesn't seem a strong enough reason to drive someone to suicide however.
>>
>>28056601
My mum said it's more painful having a period than it was giving birth to my brother.

Of course, not every woman experiences such intense pain, it depends. Some are pretty much fine, but others do suffer.

Apparently it's because of all the extra oestrogen that is now present in foods and shit that is making more women feel such pain
>>
my roommate gets them quite bad. she'll take 3-4 liquid advils so she can go to work/school. if she can't get her liquid advils, i have found her curled up on the bathroom floor...apparently the fetal position + cold tiles is nice feeling.

because I can never get one...luckily, for her, it's just one day. she told me some of her friends can have it longer.
>>
>all these bitches crying about my periods are so tough

Grow up.
>>
File: numales.png (247 KB, 491x601) Image search: [Google]
numales.png
247 KB, 491x601
>>28062790
they're probably numales
>>
I would not equate any period to even being painful. I have had periods and all were just numb pain.
Now airplane headaches... holy fuck. I couldn't get air out and I got one due to a bad cold, and it felt like someone took an icepick straight to one eye. That is probably the only time I've cried from being in pain.
And cluster headaches are supposedly even worse than that.
Just drink some tea and take pain killers bitches, your female ancestors dealt with it for thousands of years.
>>
>>28062997
shut up you whiny bitch
>>
>>28063001

Shut up, bitch no one cares about your dumbass periods.

You can take 2 ibuprofen and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28063044
shut up you whiny bitch. Quit blabbering on.
>>
>>28063048

And you're another bitch thinking periods are the worst or some nu-male trying to cover for them. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>28063077
Stop crying you dumb bitch.
>>
>>28063081

Stay mad, roastie. Or you can learn to deal with it.
>>
>>28063121
Put a cock in it, you annoying bitch.
>>
>>28063126

Are your fee-fees hurt little girl?
>>
>>28056601
I've passed out while on my period.
It's actually quite awful OP.
>>
>>28063208
You need to grow up.
>>
>>28056601

Speaking as someone who both has periods and has gone through a few painful experiences such as a burst spleen, a collapsed lung and shingles, I'd say my pain tolerance is a little higher than average and that I have a good understanding of how painful periods are. It depends per person, but according to my doctor's once I've described my symptoms I'm told mine are worse than the average woman's. It can be kind of bad, but honestly anyone who feels the need to bitch about it on social media every fucking month is just obnoxious anyway.

It can be kind of painful, but it's more of a numb pain. Strong ache rather than sharp pains. I'd say the exhaustion or nausea is worse, and while it doesn't happen every month getting diarrhoea or vomiting and occasionally fainting kind of sucks.

It's not really any worse than a mild stomach bug, but it's just shitty because most people don't get that sick that often.
>>
>>28057885
>size matters when you have a gun
>>
>>28063421
>implying she has a gun or is armed

why are you so retarded you feel the need to jump to conclusions?
>>
>>28057320
the other day I had a constipation cramp that had me literally tearing up while stuck in the position of pic related with all my muscles tensed and probably the worst pain i've ever experienced that lasted for nearly a full minute from my anus to my stomach

is that what period cramps feel like?
i doubt it somehow because i've never seen a woman be in pain anywhere near that
>>
>oh no my pussi hurts gonna stay at home today and chill with some netflix and my bf, key mr. boss ?
>>
ITT: People who have never experience period pain speculate about how painful it is or isn't

That's like a girl saying that "getting punched in the nuts can't be that bad lol"
If you have no experience then you really can't say shit
>>
>>28058258
gains don't mean shit when i could still throw you across the room just because i'm taller and fatter
>>
>>28056601
Worst fucking thing is Crystalluria for sure.
>>
>OP makes thread asking about how painful periods are
>women respond
>half the posters attack the women for merely responding
Fucking hilarious. What are you faggots so angry about?
>>
>>28063827
You seem to have gotten lost on your way to tumblr, Mr. Green
>>
>>28063827
>What are you faggots so angry about?
Women existing and not fucking them. As per usual.
>>
>>28063827
This isn't tumblr, you massive queer.
>>
>>28063841
You seem to be implying I'm "offended" when in reality I just find the completely baseless rage amusing. God forbid I ever say anything that steps out of line with the bitter robot hivemind. Go get an actual personality, jizzguzzler.
>>
>>28063511
>because i've never seen a woman be in pain anywhere near that

Women who are due for bad period pain that day usually wake up with it, and don't go out in such situations. Also, pain pills.
>>
File: fuck elves.png (132 KB, 550x281) Image search: [Google]
fuck elves.png
132 KB, 550x281
>>28063827
ORIGINAL
OF COURSE I WAS MUTED
FUCK YOU ROBOT
>>
>>28063881
>completely baseless rage
>bitter robot hivemind
Fucking lol
Just leave, this place is obviously not for you.
Don't forget to take your honey bunches of cucks in the way out ;3
>>
>>28057578
Menstraution differs for everyone, to me it's a pain that causes me to only think about surviving the day due to the constant pain. I would rather be stabbed a hundred times and survive that than having to experience a longer period than usual.
>>
>>28064129
K. Post address and I'll come stab you lol
>>
>>28064011
I'm not going to act like I see zero reason to be angry at women in general, or at the social constructs that fuck over the less gifted-by-birth or antisocial, but that has absolutely nothing to do with a random woman describing her period pains.

Please, continue to seek so much pride in the fact that you're angry at the world and hate yourself that you'll validate literally any random display of chimping out in the small hope you can connect with people who are just as miserable as you.
>>
>>28057260
Fuck off roast this isn't your blog
orohigal
>>
>>28061955
>you may have high blood pressure
well no shit that's why he's running
>>
>>28056644
Now remember that companies have to pay for their work not done.

>hiring women
Not even once
>>
>>28057724
>seizures from period
you know that makes no sense whatsoever right?
Jesus I know you're a tripfag , you like to attention whore , but don't outright lie like that whore
>>
Because they think they're entitled to sympathy for it.

I have frequent migraines that become bad enough that I get vision loss, parathesia, lose motor functions, and on occasion even aphasia. Like someone experiencing a stroke, if I tried to talk, I would let out a string of actual nonsense words. I never missed a day of class this semester. I don't complain to anyone. Not even parents know full details. Only teachers and my doctors.

I'm a premed student transferring into a pharm program this fall. Undergrad classes are full of nurse Stacies. Cunts in my lab groups frequently complain about headaches and stuff like this and skip classes. They ask me to carry their slack. I don't cuck, they flunk. Dumb cunts can't into shit, they're worthless. News to literally who?
>>
>>28064676
women really are fucking pathetic, what can we say; claiming they get seizures from a fucking period now.

Jesus.
>>
>>28061325
I feel sorry for women who have to go through what I went through once every time they get their period. I heard regular black molasses helps though, for the women itt.
>>
>>28064601

Honestly getting rage filled NEETs to see reason or use logic is futile. Their autism causes them to have trouble understanding the world them.
>>
>>28064736
shut your mouth you whiny cunt.
>>
>>28064744
Didn't open my mouth I typed. RETARD. I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART.
>>
>>28064759
Shut your mouth and put a cock in it, you whiny little cunt.
>>
File: 1461375657506.jpg (39 KB, 602x472) Image search: [Google]
1461375657506.jpg
39 KB, 602x472
>female """"""logic""""""

original
>>
>>28056601
>paying extra for brand name ibuprofen
Roasties dumb enough to believe it works better for periods because it's dyed red.
>>
File: 卐.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
卐.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>28064777
im tired of this sex war, if you can call it that
there are no winners in this
only single mothers
nice trips by the way
>>
>>28056601
Women literally start crying when they get a scrape. This should let you know what their pain tolerance is like.
>>
>ITT: UGH THOSE STUPID WOMEN AMIRITE

oh wait, that's the entire board. Even /pol/ has more meaningful threads than this.

This thread is just another reason why this board is just full of shitty rehashed threads.
>>
Has menstrual pain been objectively measured?
We are talking like a woman on the rags strapped to an MRI, etc.
>>
>>28057724
>tfw I only have clear skin for three weeks out of each month
listen here you lil shit I've had acne for four years now.
>>
y'all are fucking pathetic lmao
>>
It varies from woman to woman. My girlfriend gets symptoms similar to food poisoning when she's ragging; severe stomach pains, diarrhea, migraines and vomiting.
My sisters don't really suffer from anything except being annoying as fuck when they're on their periods though.
>>
>>28057110
Toning isn't a thing. Stop using that word.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.