[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you a virgin when single mothers exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
Why are you a virgin when single mothers exist?
>>
>>28056585
Because its better to die a virgin than a live a cuckold.
>>
File: sena.jpg (97 KB, 678x720) Image search: [Google]
sena.jpg
97 KB, 678x720
>signed up for some hookup site months ago despite being a pretty plain guy
>still ended up fucking a middle-aged single mom that day solely because I lived closeby and am in my 20s
That said, I haven't been laid since. It was the high point of my life.
>>
File: 1458625323040.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458625323040.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
I feel too bad for the kids.
>>
>>28056585
Because ill never be their real dad
>>
Because I look like a little grill instead of a woman in their middle twenties and men only view me as their little fucking sister
>>
>>28057038
Pics, anon

I bet you're cute
>>
Because they are leeches who only want to snare you. I fell for one once, had to fucking relocate to get her off my nuts.

>>28057038
Sounds hot.
>>
Well, in my case it's because, when all is said and done, women still have standards, even if they happen to be single mothers.

Single mothers reject me roundly, just like all women. I was actually quite infatuated with a single mother a long while ago, and was rejected in favor of a homeless homosexual man. Said single mother found said man, who gleefully accepted the penises of other men inside of his various orifices, preferable to me.

As is right and good, of course, and Nature smiled upon the proceedings with her usual blessings.

I suppose my point is merely that as wretched as single mothers are made out to be, they are still human beings. And as such, they still have options. Even if one said option is to remain eternally single, said option is preferable to consorting with monsters.
>>
>Sluts when theyre young
>Single mothers when theyre old

Single mothers are the reason im a virgin. Because they chose chad instead of someone who would dedicated his fucking life to raising a child.
>>
>>28056585

Trashy girls and single mothers don't like me. I've been trying to get laid on okc pursuing single moms and white trash since I was 18.

The only girls that vehemently like me are chubby pop punk tumblr girls. which is fine, because that is my exact type. But they're so hard to find in my area.
>>
>>28057877
t. Supreme Gentleman
>>
File: FE1448113190166.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
FE1448113190166.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>28057937
Whatever, im not the one with the responsibility of a child under my wing so im not desperate.

Call me neckbeard, a fedora tipper, a virgin, whatever. I am all of that except a cuck.
>>
>>28057038
Nice, I can fulfill my pedophile fantasies with you.
Location?
>>
>>28057937
At least he will never be pathetic enough to be a cuckold raising Chad's bastard and rewarding women for being whores.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.