[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Too autistic to work >Not autistic enough to get disability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 357x313
>Too autistic to work
>Not autistic enough to get disability income

Seriously, why live?
>>
Become a computer programmer.
>>
>>28056420
I'm mildly autistic and i get bennies
where in the world are you lad?
>>
The best you can hope for is to be comfortable.

>Seriously, why live?
no reason to
>>
>>28056420
I know that feel. But I still have a slight chance.

The autism center said I would probably qualify, but the only way I could get state income is if I get a lawyer and appear before some kind of autism judge. My parents could easily arrange this, I just doubt they'll do it. There's no way I could arrange something like that or pay for it myself
>>
I have had the same part time job since high school. I can't really manage another job.
I also have done college on and off part time. Hopefully at some point I can get a career.
But I am also in that in between zone of not functional enough to have a real job/career and too high functioning to get disability money.
>>
>>28056445
This is even worse
You just get to work in a place full of fucking neckbeard redditor a who swear they know everything and then a few skinny atheist guys and that one chick who everyone creams themself over
>>
>>28057550
you can work for yourself
>>
>>28057550
>skinny atheist guys
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>28056420
Work for Leapforce, they're perfect for autists. It's a search engine analyst job and it pays like $13.50/ hr. You don't have to leave the house and you can do everything on your own time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.