[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the 80/20 rule real? I hear that 80% of men have no sex, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CJrmF_jWIAE9Wkd.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CJrmF_jWIAE9Wkd.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
Is the 80/20 rule real? I hear that 80% of men have no sex, but that seems so unlikely.

Where is the proof?
>>
>>28056336

There is no proof, it's not true.
>>
I think it's backwards.
Only the 20% of men dont fuck
>>
Most men don't have decent looks and confidece. To me the ratio seems beliveable.
>>
>>28057014
>>28056336

No, it's 20% of men get 80% of women and it's true.

>>28056986

The top 20% of men plow through dozens of women before settling down, if they ever do. The middle 60% of guys are lucky to get 1 or 2 women before settling down. The bottom 20% of men don't fuck at all.

For women, 95% of women have sex at least once. 5% remain virgins their whole lives.
>>
>>28056336
its 80% of women are fucking 20% of men. sharing the chads.
>>
Its a meme, memes are true and not true
>>
>>28056336
CORRECTION : it's '86% OF MEN DONT KNOW HOW TO GET LAID'....

all the better for those of us in the other 14%
>>
>>28056336
Look at the publicly released results from the admins of okcupid. About 10% of men are getting over 90% of the messages from women.
>>
>>28056336
where's the proof? biology. 80/20 was true in the day of conquering and killing, it's probably 60/40 now thanks to beta shit tier genes staying in the pool long enough to desire other shit tier genes but that still leaves the 40% of us to fist fuck our hands.
>>
>>28057242

I would honestly be surprised and shocked if more than 20% of all people married.
>>
its 80 percent of women fighting over the top 20 percent

if your a male and not in the top 20 percentile, your life will probably be miserable because nobody will want anything to do with you other then that bottom 20 percentile of women
>>
>>28057090
So that leaves 80% of men to have sparse sex with 20% or women.
>>
>>28056336
>Is the 80/20 rule real?
its probably much worse at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.