[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night. Everyone in our age bracket that is not a total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Friday night. Everyone in our age bracket that is not a total fucking geek is out either at the bars, clubbing or on a date with their gf. I'm 25 years old, I got out of work today, took my pre work out, went to the gym alone, drove home nearly in tears thinking about this. I'm a lost cause and most likely so are you. It's pretty much over for me at this point hell its been over since 15 or 16 when my friends stopped hanging out with me after school. I am miserable every day at work, miserable at school, miserable on my days off at home. Even the drugs and drinking (alone of course) don't work at this point. Anyone know these feels?
>>
Same bro.

25, all my friends have moved away, just finishing up school now, nothing to look forward to in life.

I feel ya
>>
Sometimes on my days off I get drunk and go walk the beach alone. I am quickly reminded how much of a loser I am when I see so many people in groups hanging out having a great time, then theres me. 0 friends, no gf (ever), nothing. I'm objectively better looking than the guys I see with these girls yet for some reason I am repulsive.
>>
I went to bars a couple of times, every now and then some drunk person that looked like they'd been smoking meth for days would try to talk to me for a half a minute but I didn't know what to say and couldn't really hear them over the music. But mostly I just sat there alone then came home. Not worth the $5 for parking and $6 beer.
>>
theyre doing it for the 100000000000th time...

coooooooooooooool

im sure their conversations are something to be marvled
>>
>>28056229

The irony is I have also went out to the local bars a few times with co workers and hated every second of it, but at least I was out you know? But it was pretty bad for a guy like me, everyone stayed in their groups, the music was loud as fuck, people kept walking in my way and no amount of alcohol would loosen me up. I talked to a few girls, they were like "you don't talk a lot, you're really shy". Hey at least they acknowledged my existence.
>>
>>28056098
LMAO NIGGA YOU MAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.