[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a sociopath if my sociopathic beliefs and tendencies are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 456x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 456x322
Am I a sociopath if my sociopathic beliefs and tendencies are completely as a result of my
exceptionally high intellect which enables me to see past the false morals, values and ideologies of a society that is of lesser intellect than myself? I believe that my views are objective truthful and factual, whereas the views of society are objectively false and are a result of the rest of society having an average IQ of 100. I also believe that the views of society are fundamentally incorrect as they are first and foremost in place to keep a homoeostasis; not to be objectively correct.
>>
i'm a mirror i reflect society
>>
Sorry bro but the perception of a single individual is the definition of subjectivity
>>
you put water into a cup it becomes the cup.
>>
File: 1446435795056.jpg (22 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1446435795056.jpg
22 KB, 540x527
>>28056085
>posts le joker
>claims to be smart
meme
by the way i didn't read your post
>>
File: prolapse.jpg (123 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
prolapse.jpg
123 KB, 1200x675
>>28056085
I feel the same way OP. My morality is far superior to the public, yet they would claim the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
>>
what does this have to do with frogs
>>
>>28056085
what are your objectively correct views OP?

Being well adjusted to a sick and immoral society is not necessarily a good thing
>>
>>28056085
None of the above, you're just autistic.
>>
Is society really that bad?
>>
>>28056264
Maybe it depends where you live, but here in USA, the World Capital of Degeneracy, yes. To me it is.
>>
>>28056264
yes are you kidding

>everyone living in constant fear and oppression of the state
>massive taxation (theft) to fund wars killing innocent people for war profiteering
>>
>>28056085
nah your just a cunt
>>
>>28056293
I don't live in 1939.
>>
File: youre a fag.jpg (200 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
youre a fag.jpg
200 KB, 1024x576
>>28056085
>Nihilisitic
>With a wicked sesnse of humor
>>
>>28056333
>it's worse now
>>
File: 1459739477190.png (123 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1459739477190.png
123 KB, 850x850
>>28056085
Yet another fucking Dunning-Kruger Effect thread.
You guys are delusional. OP clearly developed a superiority complex, completely ignoring any opposition.
Most of society might be shit, but you are retarded.
>>
>>28056085
>hasnt taken the ultimate redpill that societies current path leads to a cohesive unity of the human race
>or still bitter about the fact that people like us have no place in society
But your a sociopath and by extention you do not care enough about others opinions to fully grasp the prospect of the greater good.
>>
>>28056390
Is this based on actual real world experiences/normal daily stuff. Or internet news/politics/internet forums.
>>
I love that people actually believe this.

Not the thread, you cunts are fucking stupid.
But the whole intelligent sociopath thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.