[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's never dressed up as a girl and jerked off on camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1458813081032.jpg (61 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
1458813081032.jpg
61 KB, 540x587
>he's never dressed up as a girl and jerked off on camera

Explain yourselves.
>>
File: HELL.gif (239 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
HELL.gif
239 KB, 550x400
I'm not a beta
>>
I have though, this is me in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
>>
>>28056032
>tfw no delicious flat-chested Trump-loving gf

Why live?
>>
File: 1459595343524.jpg (27 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1459595343524.jpg
27 KB, 472x472
I don't care if it makes me gay. I would fuck this guy so hard, he's so fucking cute.

I have a fantasy of him where I meet him and make out with him in a hot tub and I carry his skinny ass inside and we have hot sex.

>mfw I'll never meet a trap this cute to have passionate sex with
>>
>>28056032
>wants to "make America great again"
> is a degenerate trap faggot
>>
File: tsssss.png (869 KB, 943x698) Image search: [Google]
tsssss.png
869 KB, 943x698
>>28056080
I mean, she's really great and the flat chest is wonderful. You might also want to know she has a pennis and also dicke and balls under there.
>>
File: out normal.png (1 MB, 645x646) Image search: [Google]
out normal.png
1 MB, 645x646
>>28056152
look at this and tell me if you can keep calling it a him, my nigga
>>
>>28056032
but i have, and let me tell you it wasn't that bad
>>
I have. 100 people watching me being a slut on /b/
>>
File: before and after.jpg (471 KB, 1578x767) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
471 KB, 1578x767
>>28056302
You got pics then? Share :^)
>>
>>28056236
>>28056220
Oh my god she's so fucking beautiful.
Please post more pics.
>>
Why does Trump have to be a tranny loving faggot? It's making it hard for me to support him.
>>
Nigga I didn't even dress up as a girl. I literally made $300 jerking off into a pair of a girl's panties on cam and sending it to some guy.

You know what happened? After I got the money he said he didn't want them and I didn't have to send them.
>>
>>28056343
How to get skin that smooth?
>>
Back when I was 16 I would use lighting and camera angles to make me look like a girl and would get male attention on omegle. That escalated into me eventually putting things in my butt on camera and that's where I decided that I had gone too far and stopped that for good. I eventually started transitioning and have only done depraved things on camera a few times, when I get drunk I download kik and chat with guys and trade pics and do sinful things and then I regret it when I'm sober and delete kik. It's a viscous cycle but I'm pretty sure I have it under control now and I haven't done any dirty stuff on camera in months.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.