[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for people who never had teenage years. I stopped the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sad Pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Thread for people who never had teenage years.

I stopped the school at 15 years old in the first month of high school because of an anxiety disorder, some awkward feelings with people and a great fed up about """"bullying"""". ( my middle school was a nightmare ).

So my 15-19 years were mostly in my house being a NEET with no friends and also sometimes temporarily in psychiatric hospital, in units especially for teens.

I'm still awkward with normies.
>>
Bumping

For originality and for the king!
>>
What the fuck do you do currently then? Your life sounds so pathetic you useless neet, leaving school at 15 years old? What the fuck, I would rather kill myself than live a pathetic life.
>>
oh god it hurts...cant handle the feels
>>
i mostly worked out and boxed
>>
currently i'm suicidal. i've got the best friends in the world, yet i'm indifferent
>>
what i want isnt, what they want..i know my path but i avoid it. i think i dont need others
>>
>>28055994
narcissistic histrionic mom never let me have normal teenage experiences or friends
>>
my father was never involved in my life. my mother wsnt strong enough to discipline me. ie call the cops and make me go to school.

i was out of school by 8th grade, went to maybe one month of 9th grade.

ive got good people in my life, but im hurt.
>>
File: westsidestory2__140305174706[1].jpg (484 KB, 1827x1215) Image search: [Google]
westsidestory2__140305174706[1].jpg
484 KB, 1827x1215
>>28055994
I had about 18 months of blissful normiehood. It was heaven.

Then I caught a whole host of digestive illnesses on top of chronic gastroenteritis at 16 which lasted till I was 20. That was the end of my normie life. Went from playing soccer, being 4th in my class, and having friends to dropping out and becoming a worthless NEET.
>>
also i was molested when i was 9 -10
>>
people failed me for the most part, and my failure is being unable to move forward.

seeing my mom get beat was hard too
>>
>>28056428
you can't understand, you are not awkward with people.

also that was more at 16 years old than 15 actually, because that happens during my late 15 years old.
>>
ill never reject god in my heart of hearts, but my wounds can get the best of me
>>
>>28055994
What are you doing now, OP?
>>
Homeschooled from 3rd to 12th grade against my will, it fucks you up pretty good
>>
I was fine up until after first year of high school. Had to move to SC, which is the shittiest state in the republic by far. I got a handful of friends for my sophomore year, but my social anxiety grew too fast and I ended up dropping out. The friends I had made in that 1 year ditched me and I've been a NEET ever since, excluding an attempt at college and 1 week working where I ended up quitting because of a joke a co-worker said. I genuinely have no idea how to get out of this. I'm going to be 26 this year, so I'm coming up on 10 years of doing nothing with my life.
>>
Been home schooled since 2nd grade. I'm going to be finishing high school when I'm 19 because my parents started me late.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.