[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Move to Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1460170225104.jpg (656 KB, 1900x1267) Image search: [Google]
1460170225104.jpg
656 KB, 1900x1267
Any robots want to put some cash together, and we can all move to Japan for 2 years and finally have sex? As long as you are western, and non Asian you are guaranteed to get laid atleast once. Even if you act like a retard they will fuck you. So how bout it guys?
>>
yes i do lets do it
>>
Thats not true m8, its a meme
>>
Keep your dicks out of non whites
>>
File: 1408509001910.jpg (28 KB, 453x504) Image search: [Google]
1408509001910.jpg
28 KB, 453x504
I would like to go to Japan, but:
1) I can't speak Japanese
2) I don't have anyone to go with
Wouldn't mind going with a group of robots. I would probably like to stay there too if I found a way how. If you want to put a group together, count me in
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x403
I wish I had a cute butt like dat
>>
OP we cant move to japan, unless we fly there on a tourist visa and live there illegally.

Theres absolutely no way of getting citizenship except for maybe marriage.

And you would have to speak nip.
>>
>>28057074
>Keep your dicks out of non whites
No
>>
>>28057159
you don't need to speak Japanese to visit Japan. Learn a few key words and you're set. Coming from someone who lives in Japan and can speak very little Japanese.
>>
>>28057188
you fucked 8 guys why are you complaining
>>
>>28057232
>There is absolutely no way of getting citizenship
Case closed.
>>
>>28057315
>Learn a few key words and you're set
please tell us? Not sure when I will go, but eventually I will
>>
>>28055988
Way ahead of you, I'll be going there for a couple of years in a few months. I might have a chance to get laid, but I won't get a gf because small dick so I guess it evens out.
>>
File: bar.jpg (34 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
34 KB, 526x526
>>28057394
Greetings of the day, thank you, please, here you go, excuse me, ect.

basic communication skills. most japanese people have taken some form of english learning, so they also know key english words. japan is also very visual, so if you go into a restaurant, the menus and what not will usually have english listed items, if not, just point at what you want to your server. ect.

pic related, me and buddy played darts and drank with two girls who didn't know a thing we said, i used google translate on my phone half the night to talk to them
>>
>>28057485
>shilling this hard for japan
>>
>>28055988
what's her name dubs-senpai?
>>
>>28057485
Thanks, I figured it would be entry level things, I just thought Japanese might have been a bit different.
>i used google translate on my phone half the night to talk to them
I think there are better apps for that, you can speak English into your phone and it will translate into the desired language through speaker, also recommend any places or spots that were exceptional?
>>
>>28057188
serious question, why are you here? this place isn't for you
>>
>>28057603
well google has a dedicated translate app that does exactly that, and that's what I use because it's good. but if you put too complicated of sentences and shit in there, the sentence structure of the translation is fucked up and you'll sound foolish.

i recommend local places if you're looking for interaction with people. small bars, restaurants, ect. they're more cozy and usually more inviting.
>>
>>28057692
Because I feel like it. Not much else to say there.
>>
>>28057692
For all trip faggots needs
Don't feed them attention that they want
This goes double for girls
And triple for girl name fags
Anon for a reason faggots
>>
>>28057188
HEEEY LOOK! IM BACK!!! IM A GIRL BTW !!
>>
>>28056842
Whats your email?
>original
>>
>>28055988
Thats a nice room.
>>
How? You can't just move there.

I'd be down for visiting though, I fly super cheap.
>>
>>28058501
We can get jobs as english teachers, or just visit for a few months in the summer and get laid. I am low on cash, and wouldnt want to go alone. If you want to set this up just give me your emails
>>
>>28055988
That's a nice butt, but I really wanna lick her feet.
>>
>>28057551
Motozawa Tomomi
>>
>>28058527
Even as an English teacher you can't move there, just temp visa. Also you'd be competing with all the fucking faggots and weeaboos who want to be English teachers but actually have gone to college for it.

A summer trip would be nice (I've been on one) but it's not as easy as just getting laid. Or at least not in my experience, I went to Tokyo and it's the same thing, you're just competing with foreign Chads there for pussy.
>>
>>28058593
Actually most of the men in Japan that are native do not pursue the women, so when us foreign guys give them attention they immdiately give us attention back. The only chads we will be competing with are other foreigners doing the same as us
>>
>>28055988
hmu r9katze@gmail
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.