[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it funny how robots always say they hate being judged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1437278895697.png (269 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
1437278895697.png
269 KB, 414x480
I find it funny how robots always say they hate being judged and labeled by other people, yet they'll turn around and do the same thing to others.
>>
>>28055808
>robots
That's just a human thing
>>
talk shit get hit..Robots hit harder boo hoo
>>
What is this? Highschool?

Who cares if someone judges you, they don't give a fuck 2.7 seconds later.
>>
File: 1458795280131.jpg (95 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1458795280131.jpg
95 KB, 500x322
Varista is right, no matter what you do you will be labeled and judged. It's how it is unfortunately. The only remedy I can think of is to find someone who understands how much you dislike it and treats you accordingly.

Try to remember that you don't have to adhere to their labels and their judgement is their own, even if it's the general consensus. It doesn't mean shit. Sounds like bullshit and it kind of is but the alternative is letting other people's opinion define you.

and what can I say, I try not to play by my own rules or take my own medicine
>>
>>28056246
you called it
>sounds like bullshit
>>
File: hank icon.jpg (15 KB, 150x151) Image search: [Google]
hank icon.jpg
15 KB, 150x151
I've never judged a person once in my life
>>
>>28056353
It is, we've all got our own bullshit we live by famalamalam

I challenge you to disprove it rather than dismiss it

but yes, it's clearly bullshit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.