[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no one understands your feelings because you're so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460818345084.jpg (84 KB, 559x470) Image search: [Google]
1460818345084.jpg
84 KB, 559x470
>no one understands your feelings because you're so good at hiding them and acting like everything is OK
>when giving the chance to explain you're feelings, you lack the ability to put them to words.
>>
Why hide them, it's too much effort and no one cares anyways.
>>
Have you ever tried ignoring your feelings?
>>
>>28055755
does that work?
>>
>>28055724

>That QT who can seemingly see past the mask.
>The QT who can apparently read my mind, because she'll always seem to know what I'm gonna say before I get a chance to say it.
>That QT who knows that physical contact makes me uncomfortable but also seems to know when I'd really need it, and comforts me.
>That QT who'll give me space when I need it, and talk to me when I need that instead, without me ever asking.
>That QT who could easily make me smile during the worst times of my life.
>That feeling when she's someone elses wife.

Honestly, it's better to be able to hide feels from everyone. I swear this girl can read my mind...
>>
stfu i've told everyone how i feel..you're just unaware self rightoues ego maniacs
>>
>didn't know about conversations
>had e-gf
>rarely talk
>learn conversations
>e-gf is doing other things now and doesn't have time for me
>but i want to talk
>>
>>28055769
Try it. The more you wallow in your sadness, the more it becomes your main thing. Worked for me to ignore my feelings, then got my shit together. Now I am far happier than a year ago.
>>
>>28055724
>girl pretends to (or possibly does) understand your feelings and implies you understand hers
>tells you that you're friends
>doesn't ever talk to you
and so i learn a valuable lesson.
trust nobody, not even yourself.
>>
>>28056099
iktf m8 fuck
>>
>>28055724
iktf, also

>tfw if you tried to explain your feelings to someone they would probably just think you are making it up because you are incapable of showing any emotion
>>
>>28057107
hahaha
>coworker tells you he can't tell whether or not you genuinely mean a compliment or are being sarcastic
>realize you can't sound like you care about anything
>explain to him that I really do mean the compliment, I just can't not sound sarcastic about things
>>
File: 1453770229906.jpg (48 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1453770229906.jpg
48 KB, 370x359
>>28055724
This, been doing it since I was 14.

I could just imagine how akward it would be so I've never done it and probably never will. I guess it's my little secret and I will probably die with it.
>>
>>28055724
that fucking feel, I live with it every day
>>
>do this for my entire life
>mom finally asks me to open up to her
>"well, I've not been feeling we-"
>"wow anon, are you ACTUALLY fucked up in the head? Do I have to get a therapist or something? haha"

/r9k/ is basically the only avenue I have to discuss how I feel.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.