[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly wish I could be Chad. I don't resent him for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456289830539.png (568 KB, 683x513) Image search: [Google]
1456289830539.png
568 KB, 683x513
I honestly wish I could be Chad. I don't resent him for acting out on what he was made for, but I'd like some of that too.
>>
You can be Chad if you put in the work. I know that "just lift brah" is considered a meme here, but that's what all Chads have in common.
>>
You can become Chad.

I pissed away my my youth playing WoW and Runescape, and being anti socail and autistic as fuck. I thought I was going to be a forever alone neckbeard forever then I had a revelation that doing the things I "enjoyed" were getting me nowhere except for where I already was, so I started to branch out, try new things, start new routines.

Year and a half later, I look completely different from what I did before, have 1000% more confidence, girls walk up to me, actually had one buy me a drink yesterday, which was cool as hell. I still got a ways to go, but life may not actually be shit now.

At 24 I thought my life was over, but now at 25 I feel like it is just beginning.
>>
>>28055878
I'm a 5'8 manlet.
If I was 6'1 I would be an absolute chad.

I have a robust, god like build, extremely wide shoulders, big dick and really handsome face.
I used to be fat as a kid, but when I was 14 started taking up lifting and by 16 I was using anabolic steroids.
I blame the roids for my stunted height.

But it doesn't matter, unless you're the full package you're not chad and therefore worthless.
>>
File: 1406630748868.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1406630748868.png
28 KB, 633x758
>tfw ordered a facial hair trimmer today

Chadmode here I come
>>
>>28056020
I'm only 5'9 man, it sucks, but you gotta deal with it. I picked up swimming religiously again in the past year, the athletic body type it gives is the best one imo. Guys who go way into lifting just look weird.
>>
>>28056020
>I have a robust, god like build, extremely wide shoulders, big dick and really handsome face along with stunted height growth
All of these are signs of high testosterone during teenage years, though it was because of the steroid abuse.
This just proves you can't artificially become Chad with hormones.
If it isn't in your genetics don't bother.
>>
>>28056020

The only people who say this are insecure men. Never women.
>>
>>28056020
>unless you're the full package you're not chad and therefore worthless
>wahhh I'm short I can NEVER BE CHAD!!!!

Fuck off, retard. You'll never be Chad because of your mindset, not because of your height. People seem to forget that a Chad personality can help you more than Chad looks.

Biggest Chad I've ever met in my life was 5'7", he had fucked 120 something women by the time he was 18, he was going out to clubs and picking up women anywhere from 18 to the oldest was 34. He was probably a 6, maybe 7/10 with an average sized dick Found out because I didn't believe he had threesomes until he pulled out his phone and showed me the videos, 2 FFM, 3 MMF.
>>
>>28056251
>these totally happened I swear
fuck off fellow manlet
>>
>>28056318
>these totally happened I swear
They did though.
>>
No one can be a chad who wasn't born a chad.
If you aren't charismatic and playing team sports by 8 year old then your neuroplasticity wears out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.