[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smv 7TGZK1ok Is it stupid t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: jess.jpg (61 KB, 540x459) Image search: [Google]
jess.jpg
61 KB, 540x459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smv7TGZK1ok

Is it stupid to think that finally getting a gf will completely change my life?
>>
Yes. Gf is not better than self improvement. Unless you find the unlikely girl that will push you to better yourself.
>>
I like hearing girls saying I love you. Actually being with a girl means figuring out how, not just to get her to genuinely "love you", but to keep it that way. I'd fucking lose my mind.
>>
File: Untitled.png (555 KB, 847x472) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
555 KB, 847x472
>>28055686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA

this one is my favorite. it makes me feel like i'm not alone anymore.
>>
File: 1459046425974.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1459046425974.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>28055549
Kinda but not entirely. Maybe having someone that loves us might change us. Like maybe make us happy or give is a sense of purpose.

Im not saying base your entire life around her but as someone whos been single forever maybe it would make me more optomistic.

Not that it matters we are all going to die alone anyway, and even if you do get a gf it will be fleeting and worthless in the end.

Thats how it goes for us.
>>
Yes. You need a specific girl. There is an incredible amount of subcategories when it comes to romantic relationship, and you both have to want a similar thing or face unhappiness.
>>
>>28055549
yeah, it kinda is. If you want to change your life, you've gotta do it yourself. To love others, you have to love yourself first. Half and a half. Half for yourself, half for the other people.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.