[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (218 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg
218 KB, 500x652
>you will never be this alpha
>you will never give up the NFL for the military
>you will never have a jaw line of the gods
>you will never die and become a hero
>>
>>28055396

>hero

Getting accidentally shot by your own military isn't very heroic desu.
>>
>>28055415
"""""accidentally""""" shot
aka killed by a jealous beta
>>
>alpha
>gets shot
>dead

kek
>>
>>28055447
nice try but he was actually killed by the government
>>
Was he born with an extra Y chromosome?
>>
>>28055482
explain you peasant
>>
>>28055501
fuck off shillberg
>>
>>28055482
I know,
govt = jealous betas they aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>28055396
>127 lbs
>5'7
>male
I blame my parents for not feeding me enough. I hope my freshman fifteen make me look not dead at least.
>>
PT42
>>
>being in the military after WWII
>believing you're fighting for anything that could be possibly interpreted as morally correct

kek
>>
Am running the pats run tomorrow. Any other sun devils on r9k?
>>
File: pat.png (307 KB, 597x280) Image search: [Google]
pat.png
307 KB, 597x280
>>28055447

>killed by a jealous beta

kek I can see it
>>
>>28055614
>127lbs
>5'7

nigga dont feel bad. Before I went into the marines I was 121lbs and I'm just about 6'. You're good man
>>
>>28055844
But I want to fucc qt girls. How am I gonna bang a hot Stacy being like this? :(
>>
>>28055874
>28055874
fuck stacy. find someone with a soul. life aint about just fucking. most overrated bs ever.
>>
File: memes were a mistake.png (142 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
memes were a mistake.png
142 KB, 537x416
>>28055396
I think you mean an hero anon
>>
>>28055905
It's not me. It's my biological longing to get my dick inside a girl and I'm not gonna do that without consent.
>>
>>28055960

You have a brain bigger than a walnut and capable of cognitive thought beyond useless animal instincts. Use it. Overcome the chemicals.
>>
>>28055396
>oldest of 3 brothers who were actually close and liked each other
>was good at football from a young age which paved his way to being socially accepted throughout his childhood
>those genetics would have made him popular or at the very least not mocked either way
>clearly worked because he married his high school sweetheart and stayed with her until death
>became a star college football player, best defensive player
>also academically talented, won a bunch of shit, graduated >marketing but still
>goes to play in the real nfl and makes a good amount of money and earns acclaim

I can't even conceive what a life like this would feel like. It's like Tom Brady. Sure they work hard, but they have so much given to them from day 1. To find that you just have a natural aptitude to something that people want to pay you millions for. Sure you have to work at it, but your path is just there. I'm the quarterback, keep doing that and earn millions. Not wondering what you're good at, or what you can just put up with for money etc.

Plus being born attractive and sporty lets you grow up without being bullied and made insecure in your formative years, gives you friends so you can practice social skills, then of course you achieve an 'I can do this' mindset.

God my life is nothing to people like that. What I'd give for a year or two in their shoes
>>
>>28056169
patrick tillman may have been a high test alpha male, but was only 180cm (5'10.5) so therefore not chad
>>
>>28055396
he has a squared face, it's roids/HGH that gives you that, anyone can have it if they're so vain as to sacrifice health for bullshit sudo-gains.
>>
>>28056273
For the love of God you're just picking hairs now. I'm 5'6" at age 27. 5'10" with those facial aesthetics is FINEEEE
>>
>>28056311
Bullshit. Roids past late teens won't give you shit.
HGH will grow your skull, but it's expensive and won't give you a proportional face like that.

That guy just had a good, high T, puberty. Probably why he was only 5'10 too, since too much test prematurely seals growth plates.

>right is skull exposed to high test during puberty
>>
>alpha douche
>shot in back by his teammates
>such a douche all have covered it up since
>>
i cannot join the military as i've had psychosis, attempted suicide and am on 100mg amitriptyline a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x697
>>28055396
Girls flock over guys in the military, in order of hnnnng:

>marines
>army
>navy
>Air Force

The only bad thing is that guys in the marines are vicious when it comes to making out jfc
>>
>>28056433
>Prospect for NFL
>Not on performance enhancing drugs before they even give a fuck about random drug tests (teens)
No shit he had a high test puberty, he had PED's to help him. Just google HGH face it's 1:1 mirror of that dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 95x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 95x144
>>28055396
>I will never look like joe
Fuck off
>>
File: bruce.jpg (53 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
53 KB, 500x662
>>28055396
Didn't he die without passing on his seed? Those genes that had been passed down for 4.5 billion years, all the life forms that had carried those genes to get to him, did it all for fucking nothing.

He was handed the best opportunities and he threw them away so he could hep fuck up the region and turn a few millionaires into mulri-millionaires.

Fuck him. Fuck him right in his square jaw.
>>
>>28055396
Born like that and yet all he ends up doing is dying for Israel

I may be ugly as fuck but at least I'm intellectually superior
>>
>>28056537
Easy pussy I'm sure, just gotta go through years of patrolling the desert for 18 hours a day with your only company being dumb niggers and rednecks
>>
>>28058680
*tips neckbeard*

orgami
>>
>>28058680
*IsRaHell
>>
>You will never be a pawn for shekelstein
the problem here is?
>>
>>28055396

> life going good for him
> falls for the muh patriotism meme after muh 9/11
> dies shortly after

Why do people do this
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.