[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She isn't Asian trashman.jpeg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458860307637.jpg (197 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458860307637.jpg
197 KB, 1500x1000
>She isn't Asian

trashman.jpeg
>>
where do I get a bed full of asian women like in this picture?
>>
am i the only one who read that as anal sports
>>
>tfw you will never shrink to the size of a bug so you can climb between the far-right girl's buttcheeks and repeatedly dry-hump her, then she starts farting in her sleep and it's a horror for you but you have to finish jerking it while fighting with her gigantic qtpie farts
>>
>>28055613
>and then she wakes up realizing she needs to poop
>tfw you will never be stuck between her butt cheeks as she runs to the bathroom, then fall in the toilet as she unclenches her butt to pull down her pants and push her poop out on top of you
>>
Be careful lads. Don't go near him. He's in the grips of a severe episode of yellow fever.
>>
>>28055352
I just want to giggle and snuggle one of them until i die. Just the fantasy brings me joy, yet i know the crushing reality is about to sink in.
>>
>>28055914
Well I know what I'm fapping to tonight
>>
File: 1460941568644.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1460941568644.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>>28056003
Oh yep. There it is.
>>
>>28055914
I can never tell if these posts are meant to be humorous or are legitimate thoughts of a severely mentally deranged person.
>>
File: lol.jpg (491 KB, 1130x800) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
491 KB, 1130x800
>>28056057
Does this make it clearer?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.