[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo pham just wanted to say i got invited to a prom party and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: carl.png (183 KB, 352x356) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
183 KB, 352x356
yo pham
just wanted to say i got invited to a prom party and got a 7/10 date
suck my dick i'm not becoming one of you losers after all
>>
Shut the fuck up you fucking highschool snot
>>
>>28055307
i read that carls voice.
>>
>>28055307
The fact that you care what we thinks puts you further below any of us than you could ever have imagined. See you later, you sorry excuse for a man.
>>
>>28055307
you're just gonna stutter a lot and make her feel uncomfortable, then come on /r9k/ and talk about how women are scum
>>
>>28055307
Congrats, now fuck off.
>>
>>28055307
fuck off carl

this isnt original
>>
You're leaving the nest and can feel the air in your wings. You don't know how to fly and will just fall to the ground with the rest of us.
>>
>>28055307

heh, don't be so hasty loser, it could be part of a plan of chad's to make you look stupid and pathetic

>she'll ditch you at the prom for chad

heh. heh. just you wait
>>
>>28055307
lol I went to prom and look where I am 2 years later lololol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.