[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not holding up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: barely.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
barely.png
6 KB, 205x246
Who /barely keeping it together/ here?

>uni fucking me right in the asshole
>extracurricular projects everywhere and I can't take care of any of them
>no money to do anything
>last weekend said "fuck it" and spent it watching cartoons and browsing 4chan, instead of studying
>no job
>no gf
>don't even have the drive to fap anymore

I feel like I'm gonna crash anytime now. Everything is coming to get me, but I can't defend myself.
>>
>>28054996
Are you me op ?
I think I'm killing myself soon
>>
>>28054996
I don't know OP. I've gotten to the point were I fell nothing. I'm not happy but, I'm not depressed.
>>
>>28054996
Forgot:

>5'7'' disgusting manlet

>>28055047
I feel you senpai, I try to hold it up as much as I can, but it's all falling down
>>
>>28054996
>>28055047
>Who /barely keeping it together/ here?

I've lost it a long time ago. The worst part is, you'll actually never kill yourselves. As >>28055079 said, at some point you just stop feeling shit. Like you'll never feel happinness or anything else again.
I'm jobless, got no money, live at my parents, no car and no driving license. I don't even want to watch movies, fap, or browse the Internet like I did before. I just do because there's nothing else to do.
>>
>college drop out
>quit my job
>NEET
>went to the psych ward
>dropped out of outpatient therapy
>intentionally relapsing
>haven't jerked off in weeks
>intentionally and unintentionally drove off most of the people who still tolerated me

Talk about falling apart OP
>>
>>28054996
>uni

Thanks for reminding i have to kill myself
>>
>>28054996
I've made a terrible mistake.
>quit my shitty warehouse job and take out a bunch of loans to go to nursing school.
>my shitty warehouse job was my life and only human interaction was with warehousebros
>my life is now hell
>40 hours a week i dont even get paid for, giving baths to sick and dying people
>the smells
>mountains of paperwork
>class is only women and one gay dude
>they literally all have boyfriends/husbands, even the gay dude
>managed to act like a normie for the first few months
>cracks starting to show
>think i hear some of them talking shit about me, but i might just be paranoid
>pretty sure they're talking shit about me
>anxiety disorder
>have to talk to patients with spaghetti spilling out of my scrubs
>sweaty hands, takes 20 minutes to put on gloves
>fall in love with girl in my class
>she has a boyfriend, just like all of them
>think she likes me anyway
>try to act cool and come off as an autistic edgelord
>she barely looks at me now
>9 months to graduation
>probably 2 weeks to suicide
>>
>>28055393
>9 months left

You can do it anon, we believe on you
>>
>>28055393
You can do it anon make r9k proud don't become a failure like most of us
>>
>>28054996
is sleeping a lot a good sign of the final spiral into true despair? i can only stay awake for about 8-10hours at a time anymore before i go back to sleep. sleeping is the only thing i look forward to and i'm finally reaching that tipping point where i spend more time asleep than awake.
>>
can anyone tell me how do i gain my drive to masturbate again because my depression has drained it from me
>>
>>28055393

> they literally all have boyfriends/husbands, even the gay dude

Holy crud... am also a male in nursing school and this describes it perfectly... except instead of a gay dude there's an old dude and a cyborg beta who's not weird enough to be like me but not cool enough to have a gf. And then a bunch of girls who are either married or serial boyfriend-havers. I think one of them has changed her bf like 3 times over the associate degree program. Am about to graduate this month though. If you think it's hard at the point you're at I suggest dropping out lol.
>>
Me

>work at a dead end, high stress job i hate but am usually too burnt out to search for something else
>i feel kind of split personality going on where i force a demeanor at work and at home i'm something else
>>
File: manlytears.jpg (11 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
manlytears.jpg
11 KB, 280x200
>>28055580
>>28055667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7gG6yGhp4
>>28055912
all my RN teachers married young too. most of the girls in my class were CNA's before they came. something about the personality that draws people to the profession i guess.
i dont think its hard at all from an academic standpoint, i get 90-100% on everything and i barely study an hour a week. its my social anxiety/ personality that makes me feel like i just dont belong here. you got any adice for me?
also do you ever get like, phantom smells? like hours after you get home shower, change clothes, you still smell colostomy doodoo coming from somwehere?
>>
>>28056717
Im not a nurse or a student. I jusjsur wanted too tell you that you have something. I tried to achieve what I wanted but I quit because I said there is no point to this. But, now that's one of the biggest regrets in my life. Its like that saying you don't know what you have until its gone. If those people make you feel like shit fuck them. Your doing something great and helping people that's all that matters
>>
File: 1455653853172.jpg (71 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1455653853172.jpg
71 KB, 650x600
>>28054996
>yfw you didn't fall for the college meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.