[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the lowest you would settle for a girl on a 1-10 point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15
File: ugly african.jpg (47 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
ugly african.jpg
47 KB, 460x288
What is the lowest you would settle for a girl on a 1-10 point scale?

Then say why you don't deserve any less.
>>
>implying i want a flesh roastie

slut
>>

As long as she's 2D though, 3D is trash.
>>
>>28054870
>3/10
Im average looking and have no physical deformities.
>>
3, 2 if she had a good personality.
I just don't think I could love someone I was repulsed by.
>>
As long as she isn't butt ugly I don't care. Usually for me their personality and character gives them 2-4 on the scale.

>Lowest I'd go is a 5/10 though

>because below that means they're beyond help in some way and I'm not dealing with that
>I deserve better
>>
A 4 if she was literally perfect in all other respects.

>deserve
There's that word again.
I wouldn't go lower because there's no point in a relationship in which one person is completely unactracted to the other.
>>
>current year

>wanting to date roastie whores
>>
>he hasn't given up on women and relationships entirely

fuck off normalfag
>>
>>28054870

I want to cum all over her braces.
>>
>>28054870

Because ogres can date other ogres
>>
3 maybe

I can be her cute asian househusband
>>
>>28055551
Ogres aren't a 7 except to other ogres.
>>
>>28055589
I'm saying 6& below are ogres but I don't even see them as ogres I just have high standards I'm not that mean
>>
I won't settle for less than a 7 even though I'm a 3. Not because I deserve it, but because I am not attracted to anything less so there is no point.
>>
I don't know about score, maybe a 5 or 6? It really depends, I just want a face that I can stand looking at and not be morbidly obese, I'm okay with overweight, laughs at my jokes (but not necessarily all of them), and is generally nice and pleasant to be around.

I deserve this because I have a decent face, got a job, car, apartment, lost 140 pounds, lift weights and have a visible amount of muscle, am energetic and generally fun to be around, and will probably treat her better than she rightfully deserves. Before I did all that I probably would have settled for anything above a 2/10.
>>
6, maybe 5 if she could cook and suck a mean dick
>>
File: Walls-fall-out.jpg (18 KB, 485x210) Image search: [Google]
Walls-fall-out.jpg
18 KB, 485x210
Here is the rating scale I use
10: Perfection
9: Top 5% of females
8: Top 20% of females
7: Top 30% of females.
6: Not attractive. Not ugly. Right in the middle.
5: Something is wrong with this girl, avoid relations
4: Overtly ugly. Anyone girl who is obese can not be over 4 max, regardless of other features
3: As attractive as 400 pound trailer trash slut who curses every sentence and smokes 3 packs a day.
2: As attractive as pic related
1: Unfathomably fucked up. Probably never see one in your life. Not only looks like shit, but has shit personality, smells like shit, shit everything.
>>
File: 1461257646414.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1461257646414.png
148 KB, 645x772
>>28054870
Normalfag post incoming

3-4/10 is where physical attraction tends to start for me, like where my dick would probably get hard in an ideal sexual scenario. Anyone below that would probably not be able to elicit any sexual response from me in any scenario.

But honestly, "ideal sexual scenario" is difficult to achieve, she would really need to know what she is doing if she was 3/10. I had an honest 8/10 gf who was horrible at acting sexy and I actually had trouble getting it up when we'd fuck, she was the deadest fucking fish I've ever seen or heard about, it made sex feel legitimately disgusting and it was one of the reasons I dumped her. I got easier boners from far less attractive women than her based solely upon the fact that they actually acted in an attractive manner.

Behaviour has a lot to do with attraction, a lot more than people think, I didn't realize this until I dated that cold cunt.
>>
>>28055798
Here pals I think you'll enjoy this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
>>
Anyone here actually not want to be in a relationship with anyone too high above them on the scale? Like, could any of you really honestly be comfortable in a relationship with a 10/10? I want to date someone at my level or slightly above, but not so fucking hotter than me that I worry all the time and fuck up due to my insecurity.
>>
8.5/10
Because I'm a 9.5/10
>>
>>28055814
>3-4/10 is where physical attraction tends to start for me, like where my dick would probably get hard in an ideal sexual scenario.
this man knows what it's all about
>>
3.5/10
Because I'm a 4.5/10
>>
7/10

I don't deserve it, but I'm not going for a girl below that. I would rather die alone.
>>
File: lusty argonian maid.jpg (79 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
lusty argonian maid.jpg
79 KB, 500x489
>>28055826
agreed. If I was dating a 10/10 I'd constantly worry about her getting bored with me or cheating on me because she can easily do much better.
>>
I say it depends on the body. If they have a nice body but they are a 3.5 do to face. I say put a plastic bag over her head and call it good.
>>
File: prolapse.jpg (123 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
prolapse.jpg
123 KB, 1200x675
face is too important to me
>>
I'm more interested in the "why do you deserve one" part of the question.

Why would someone date you, robots? What do you have going for you? How's your face? Body? How much money do you have/make? Are you fun to be around? Do you have interesting hobbies? An interesting life?
>>
Women have boobs for a reason just to look at!
>>
>>28055956
why am I laughing at this
>>
5, maybe? I have low standards.
>good job
>can cook and I'm not averse to cleaning
>not full on /fit/ but I do keep in shape
>dick is average length but pretty big around
>can at least hide my more antisocial tendencies and pretend to be normal
>gentle person who wouldn't beat you up or anything
>>
>>28055943
A 7+ wouldn't date me even though that's all I'll settle for. They won't because I'm really socially awkward and scared of everything. I'm also a very angry individual because of how wrong this world is and how there are no worthwhile goals in life. No one wants that. I'm 6'4 223 pounds white male fit, but my face is not very good and my hairline is receded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
>>
>>28054870
If she isn't too fat
4/10
3.5/10 if she is my type

I'm not ugly or desperate enough to settle for less.
>>
This is why 16-21 year olds are the only ages ill fuck. But only if they are vergines daddy dont like sloppy seconds
>>
I don't need to give you any reasons bitch, go choke on some dynamite.
>>
>>28055983
I can relate to you, but I'm not "angry" because of the reasons you said. I'm more of the depressed type.

I see no point in make an effort to do anything meaningful to this society.
We are just here to work, feel pleasure, then die.
>>
>>28055943
>What do you have going for you?
I'm in school, going to graduate in a year.
>How's your face? Body?
I'm not ugly, but I don't turn heads either. I have been called cute a few times before. Still a DYEL but I'm working on it.
>How much money do you have/make?
I make money without having a real job. It's like $1000 a month.
>Are you fun to be around?
Yes. When I genuinely don't care, I am a sociable, fun, person.
>Do you have interesting hobbies? An interesting life?
No interesting hobbies. My life is interesting though. I get to deal with the criminal underclass.

But it's not like a lot of girls have much going for them in their lives either. The vast majority of girls I know are actually pretty boring.
>>
>>28056091
>But it's not like a lot of girls have much going for them in their lives either. The vast majority of girls I know are actually pretty boring.
You should know by now that doesn't matter. They want to be with someone that is better than them, that will help them better themselves. Make more money, be more fit, be more interesting (and thus include them in your interesting life and make their life interesting by contact), etc.
>>
>>28056091
>expecting more from a girl than being cute, not being a bitch and really caring for you
>>
>>28054870
4/10.

I'm hygienic, blue eyes, no acne at all, full facial hair without patches, well groomed, and I have an average sized penis with above average girth. Also I'm average height.

If I had to settle, it would be for her and her personality. I don't know why but homely women can sometimes be really chill and I like that.
>>
8.5/10.

I think that i'm a 9/10 myself and i don't mind to die as a virgin.

Might change my mind someday but i don't think so. nothing changed in the way i think during as long as i can remember
>>
>>28055943
I found out I'm pretty attractive once I lost all the weight (literally got catcalled the other day) and have a nice body, make a decent amount of money but will never make a whole lot (park ranger in training), I think i'm pretty fun to be around, and I guess my life and hobbies are pretty interesting. I go running every other day, biking sometimes, kayaking when it's sunny, swimming, play a few instruments, read, etc.

I think I'm just still too scared to date anyone or make any moves since I still feel like the fat kid. Women have shown interest in me since I got fit and several people want to set me up but I'm just a pussy. Hope I can get over that.
>>
Well it's hard to say since sometimes the women I find attractive, others find unattractive.

I'd say 6/10.
Because I really don't think I'm ugly. I feel like I'm at least 7.5/10. At fucking least.
>>
>>28055463
Came here to say this

Why are people so fucking retarded?
>>
>>28056164
>full facial hair without patches
I'm mirin' over here. Mine looks good after a few days of not shaving, just like scruffy stuff, but it doesn't come in well in the middle of my chin which fucking sucks, no full beard for me I guess. There are worse things in life I suppose.
>>
For a long term gf, I'd go no lower than 5.5/10. Honestly, I probably deserve like a 4/10, but I rather remain a virgin than stoop that low. Also, I don't want to feel embarrassed if I'm seen in public with them.
>>
>>28054870

It's not about looks for me. If I can get along with her, joke around with her, have intellectual conversations with her, go out and have fun with her, basically enjoy being with her, then I can accept almost anyone regardless of how they looked.

Why do I deserve a gf? I don't at all. I'd like one, but I don't deserve a gf. No one deserves anything.
>>
File: 1455415173367.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455415173367.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28055943
One of the reasons why you guys are alone is because you think of shit like this. Everyone else just does the best they can do, you guys give up before you even start because you kneecap yourself by over-analyzing every little thing about yourself.

I'm not saying "don't be self aware", I'm just saying that you worry way to fucking much about this shit, and it is the worrying and insecurity that makes you guys seem awkward.

I was seeing a girl who I wanted to have sex with last week, we were alone and I was making moves, but she was shy, so I literally just started undressing myself first, then I'd take her corresponding article off, and we'd alternate until we were completely undressed. I am not particularly proud of my body, I am too skinny, I have pectus excavatum, my dick looks small flaccid, but I knew the worst thing I could do was to worry about this shit, so I just disregarded it. I took off my shirt and let my shitty pasty-white ribcage show, I took off my boxers like it was no big deal that I wasn't even hard yet and my dick looked like a 3 inch breakfast sausage, and I kept going because the act of being confident enough in yourself to do these kinds of things without showing worry is enough for a woman to be attracted to you. And it worked, we fucked, we enjoyed it.

I didn't want to blog like a faggot about this but I just wanted to let you guys know that I could easily be one of you, I have no hobbies, I work in a restaurant, my body is shit, but I get women because I am not ashamed of myself. What you guys need to work on first and foremost (unless you're morbidly obese or something ridiculous like that) is your self-confidence, because a normal dude who drops his boxers to expose his flaccid dick with the same nonchalance as removing a hat will always be more attractive to a woman than a big bad chaddy daddy too afraid to drop his shorts because he isn't big enough yet.
>>
>>28054870
A 4 maybe or a 3 if she had really great feet

She has to be relatively healthy though. I'm not in perfect shape, but I eat relatively well and I take care of myself. I expect the same from a woman.
>>
>>28056323
Why did you blog about your small dick for 2 paragraphs. Fuck off outta here.
>>
>tfw exclusively attracted to fat feminist girls like pic related

Feels good, especially when normie girls get mad that I'm not attracted to them
>>
6/10

anything lower is a no
>>
>>28056382
Because I'm trying to make a point that you guys will inevitably ignore without considering like every other piece of relatively useful "normie advice" you receive.

I don't even know why I bother trying. You guys are too obsessed with shit like having a model body, I'm just saying it doesn't matter, and you are actively harming your social life by thinking these things.
>>
>>28056323
But anon, how do you even achieve that?

Also, I'm not interested in sex. I want to have a girlfriend, but I'm a fucking loser. How I could offer her anything?
>>
>>28056254
Yea, I've grown a beard a time or two. Most ladies don't like it for some reason so I keep it close to the face and trimmed.
>>
>>28055655
wew enjoy living alone forever
>>
>>28056467
>social life

How does someone with no friends and is a NEET get a social life? Where do you meet people? Let's say you get a job, where do you meet people?

Literally WHERE do you meet people, especially single women?
>>
>>28055009
This, no one understands though
>>
>>28056522
I'm not the quoted anon, but I can't change that fact. I can't see how I would be with someone I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>28056511
>>28056524
These are questions beyond my scope of knowledge, I've never been NEET, but I have been friendless. I personally met people at work or in class, nothing really special. The restaurant I worked at had a bar in it where I'd drink after work, I'd meet people there often, but my most meaningful relationships stemmed from "friends of friends" kinds of connections, or just being forced to be around people like coworkers and classmates.
>>
>>28054870
4, which is my lowest rating for non-fat girls. I'm incapable of being attracted a fat girl.

I'm probably like a 3/10 myself, which already removes me from qualification from ALL females to begin with, so I accepted dying alone long ago.
>>
>>28056436

I know that feel. I'm really into bbws and chubbies, at least I can fuck then since they usually don't say not to a guy like me, feels good.

I wonder why I get some raging boner when I see a woman like this one, I even have problems to think straight and only want cum inside her until I'm completely without energy.
>>
at least 6/10. I could probably go for only 8+ but i think personality is redeemable enough as long as they arent worse than a 6
>>
4/10
I am not ugly. I just look...weird. Like if I was in a picture with normans or autists I would look out of place.
>>
>>28056611
>>28055840
I wonder what you guys look like?

I consider myself an 7/10. I'm tall, I'm skinny but not too much (I intend to chance that), and I think I have an "ok" face. I think I'm not ugly, but not beautiful.

No one ever called me attractive outside my family, but I don't even socialize that much to have the chance of people complimenting me.

The only "compliment" that I have got was from a old woman at my work that told me I look like a man now (my face looked like a face of a teenager when I started working there, even though I was 22).

I think I look ok on mirros, but when I try to take a selfie I feel really ugly.
>>
>>28056807
6'4, athletic build... cockeyed left eye, huge nose, terrible teeth, busted face in general. Genetically inferior.
>>
File: 1458165756790.jpg (48 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1458165756790.jpg
48 KB, 500x378
>>28054897

/thead

FLAT IS JUSTICE
>>
>>28054870
To a sober woman I am at best a 2.5
I have fucked a bunch on 1's, even more 0's and quite a few negative number women, and several I am pretty sure were women, but I decided not to look to close
The only hope I have of getting laid is hitting the absolute dregs of womanhood
Broken, rotting teeth, bad smell from between the legs, open sores, wounds, broken down and busted
If reasonably, possibly, maybe, slightly female in any way and is willing to suck or ride on my dick, I am there, ready, willing and very able
While some of you guys are jacking off to pictures and Webm's I am banging away
While your hopes and dreams squirt into a sock, mine are flowing down a throat or up an ass
No shame, no guilt, no regrets
When you have no standards and no personal pride, getting laid is no problem
Remember if you choose to sink below the surface always, always carry and use extra strength condoms and keep a supply of rubbing alcohol and a towel for a quick scrub down on the way home, and never ever use your real name of give them a legitimate phone number, get yourself a Google number and choose a good name, Last night I was Chad Dubbs when I fucked a 60+ woman I met at a Goodwill, bought her a sexy outfit and we had some drinks, smokes and a good time in a room at a Hindu motel who likes to get cash
Ask yourself, another night alone, or a night getting laid
>>
Wouldn't go below a 6. I know I'm pretty good looking.
>>
>>28054870
Non because I already did and it's like fucking grating and shit.
Going to spend my money on big tit hookers strippers and drugs. And or hobbys
>>

I deserve nothing less.
>>
6/10 minimum because I'm like an 8/10 at least and I'm picky.
>>
>>28055919
>>28055798
People like you are complete and utter retards. You know thats photoshop right? lot of the reasons why you cunts think actual attractive women are "average" is because you spend your time online where most posts start with attractive women. A robots definition of average is off.
>>
>>28056436
hey bb where u from and do you like trans girls?
>>
i dont want a fat bitch and i want her to at least have a 5/10 face. i dont deserve less because fat whales somehow manage to get chad and i'm the equivalent of a fat bitch so i should get someone half decent.
>>
>>28055943
sometimes people just like people because of who they are
one girl was into me in that way, it sucked because i didnt like her
>>
>>28058093
>trans
>girl
>>
I wanna say 9, but I'd probably settle for an 8. I'm the one in position to haggle because I lose nothing if I say no to a 7/10.
>>
>>28058264
that's not a no
>>
A solid 5, and I have to really like her personality, or she has to be exactly on my fetish wavelength.
>>
>>28058326
not the one you replied to in the first place. enjoy your mental illness and tranny delusions.
>>
7/10
and im like a 5/10, at least imo, some girls have told me im cute, but im not masculine, weak jaw, pale, skeleton, 5'8
i think the lowest i've fall has been making out with 5/10's
disgusting shit familias, felt like puking after
thats the reason i dont deserve any less, ugly girls generaly have thin lips plus they dont know how to kiss
>>
>>28058362
>manlet
>5/10

2/10 ftfy pip squeak
>>
>>28056371
Ugly girls dont have nice feet man

I have literally never seen anyone below a 7 have nicely shaped feet

facial aesthetics are correlated with foot aesthetics
>>
>>28056436
>>28056622
are you guys me? i feel immense shame, but i can't help myself.
>>
>>28058408
how tall are you?
and yeah maybe im a 2/10
>>
Like 3/10. Arguably that's the girl I'm with, but she's definitely on the lower end of the scale. I don't think I'd deserve less because I've been described by others as between an 6-7/10.
>>
>>28058628
6'2 my height is original fuck you robot
>>
>>28054870
5/10 also known as average. I don't deserve less because every site I have gone to has given me a 7 or higher attractive raiting. Even hotornot back in the day gave me a 7.1 with over 10k ratings.
>>
>>28058665
is it cold up there :^)?
>>
7/10 face, 5/10 everything else.
I just have standards which are disproportionate to how I look and how autistic I am.
>>
3/10

As long as she doesn't have disgusting teeth, pimply skin or smells I don't really care.
>>
>>28054870
Nothing wrong with sticking to average
>>
>>28058699
i should be asking you that because you'd be standing in my shadow you midget
>>
File: feel.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
29 KB, 591x422
6/10

I have good facial structure and build, but also psuedo-manlet (5'9) and fat (230 lbs). I actually used to have girls hit on me all the time when I was in the 175-190 lb range long ago....

Anyways, besides that, I take good care of myself hygienically, good family and friend relationships, only been with 2 girls in my life so not a manslut or hive for std's.

Don't exactly have a high-earning job right now but high upward mobility and no debt.

Also I'm married but whatever
>>
>>28058442
>Ugly girls dont have nice feet man

Sometimes they do. Sometimes really pretty girls have utterly horrible feet.

You haven't seen many feet.
>>
>>28058734
so you should be asking me if is it cold "up here"? is your shadow up?
wew
im wearing two couples of socks so im not cold anyways
>>
>>28058779
I have seen MANY feet

You must have crap foottaste
>>
''i won't settle for lower than 7/10 because i'm not attracted to anything less'', he says before he closes the tab, opens another thread and cries about tfw no gf.
>>
>>28058093
Seattle and very much yes
>>
>>28059674
I'm on the other side of the country, oh well. Hope you find a fat gf you can pound.
>>
>>28055463
Like a 3 if she isn't fat, has fucked up teeth or some shit.
The only girls I actually pursue and click with are 6-8.
I deserve 7's cus I make bank and I'm a gentle lover
>>
>>28054870
4 if they're cute imo.

Le entitled/deserve posters

I'm 6'2 and if I want to fuck somebody they better stay with me. Easier to keep someone that's not too high on the scale.
>>
>>28054870

3/10 as long as she's not fat.It's not unlike me to find conventionally ugly women attractive. I'm not sure what my rating is. I've been rated anywhere from 4 to 8 depending on the person and the picture provided.
>>
>>28054870
-4/10 anything more an I'm wasting her time
>>
>>28055798
"Perfection" doesn't exist in the 3D realm. Also, how is 6 right in the middle? I believe the number you're thinking of is "5."
>>
>>28054870
4-5 (maybe a 3 if we really get along), though she must be white and not fat.
>>
File: 23371508066_97d5818aba_o.jpg (141 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
23371508066_97d5818aba_o.jpg
141 KB, 425x640
It's not about what I deserve. It's just the fact that my dick won't get hard for anyone below a 4. I wish it would. I don't know how to fix this.

I have no problem fucking fatties, though.
>>
File: nckbread monstrosity.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
nckbread monstrosity.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>28055798
1: Unfathomably fucked up. Probably never see one in your life. Not only looks like shit, but has shit personality, smells like shit, shit everything.

>average femanon
>>
>>28056323
>I have pectus excavatum
wew lad
you have guts. that's my biggest insecurity

but reading your post gave me confidence.
>>
about a subjective 9 personality-wise and an objective 5 look-wise

>deserve
anons, people aren't just things you get in exchange for good behavior
>>
>>28056436
Is your mother fat?
>>
>>28054870
I'm a 3.
>>

Because dying alone is a better alternative than being with any girl who is in her 20's and already a 6 or lower.
>>
>>28058465

I keep having a femdom fantasy where a stereotype feminist makes me her slave and keeps me in chastity, calling the chastity cage my "privilege checker."
>>
>>28060485
No actually. But weirdly enough my brother is into fat girls too
>>
>>28059817
Bummer, fat trans girls are great.
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (197 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
197 KB, 650x430
I deserve a 10 and I wont take any less. You can keep your low standards to yourself you mediocre piece of shit
>>
>>28054870
3 or 2

I have the face of chad, i'm just socially retarded.
>>
>>28055829
Post face so we can judge
>>
File: 1436115320708.jpg (92 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1436115320708.jpg
92 KB, 500x333
>>28054870

If I don't like what I wake up to in the morning then I'd rather be alone desu
>>
>>28054870
>girl on a 1-10 point scale
If we put guys on the -1 to -10 I think I'm ready for -10
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.