[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else agree with this and think we should have a vast defending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: welfarequeen.jpg (57 KB, 450x569) Image search: [Google]
welfarequeen.jpg
57 KB, 450x569
Anyone else agree with this and think we should have a vast defending of the military?

Most soldiers are hicks and white trash who demand they should be treated like gods.
>>
File: 93857693.png (73 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
93857693.png
73 KB, 251x241
>>28054867
>some faggot joins the army
>fucks around for a few years
>makes friends
>free travel
>free training
>free food
>free housing
>free education
>free healthcare

what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>28054957
It's a bourgoise brainwashing technique to keep the proletariat nationalistic.
>>
oy vey goyim
where's you patriotism for military profi... i mean sacrifice.
people like you don't deserve the freedom they sweat and bleed for.
>>
>>28054867
Fuck dude I can't put my hands in my own pockets
>>
>>28054867
>tfw going navy cyber warfare and leaving for bootcamp in 2 weeks
>shit pay each month but it makes up for it with free education and top secret clearance

I'm no patriot, I'm just using the system to make my life better. The only jobs harder to get than mine are nuclear engineer and seals so I'm no knuckle draggin welfare queen
>>
>>28054867
>have a vast defending of the military
They can defend themselves as far as I can tell.
>>
wagecuck tears, so salty, so tasty
>>
>>28055126
>Still wear caps outside because the sun on my hair makes me feel intense shame and fear
>>
>>28054957
None of that is free. They pay for it. It's just deducted from their pay automatically. Look a LES (Leave and Earning Statement) sometime.
>>
>>28054867
That pic is such a flawed way of looking at it.
>hey i pay for that!
>so stop doing that!!
>just end the military because they dont protect us from threats!!
>so that means we will be alright without the military!
>how do taxes work?!

Jesus christ why did someone take the time to make that pic? Its wrong and stupid.
>>
I am a soldier, and I joined for the benefits. With that, you should not hold faggots who feel entitled just because they are in the mil on a pedestal. On the other hand, we go through shit 99% of the country is unwilling to go through. My point, if some kid is, we're still people. Some of us are dicks, some of us act like normal human beings. We get paid every two weeks, which is great. We also wake up early 5 days a week to PT, we get out when our command says we're getting out, and we need to do a lot of dumb shit.
>>
>>28055399
What I read:

>and I am proud to be an amerifat where at least I know i'm fat. and i fat the fatty men who fat who fat this fat to me and I will FAT UP NEXT TO FAT RIGHT UP UNTIL THIS FAT. THEIR AINT NO DOUBT I AM VERY FAT. GOT FAT THE USA FAT
>>
>>28055126
You must be a marine
>>
>>28055574
You can't do that in the Army either.
>>
File: 651651.gif (469 KB, 244x199) Image search: [Google]
651651.gif
469 KB, 244x199
>>28054867
Ad when we do demand to be treated like gods, it usually happens because those who love us will always stand up for us and those who don't are people like you who will only post about it online. you're still a slave to the government in your own way, I just exploit it by having the tax payer pay for my paycheck, gear, healthcare, and college tuition.

>join military
>boot camp
>MOS school
>get stationed in Japan
>go to korea, philippines, thailand within 4 months
>fuck Japanese women on a regular basis because they worship the white cock

feels fucking good man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.