[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you yearn for intimate relationships yet feel that you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1461179588057.jpg (65 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1461179588057.jpg
65 KB, 906x799
Do you yearn for intimate relationships yet feel that you are too socially inept to obtain them?
>>
This. I like being alone too much to maintain a relationship I think.
>>
>>28054746
Yup, anytime I really get into thinking about a relationship I get anxious.

It's just better being alone.
>>
>>28054746
Yeah. I don't pick up on social cues and i don't even know what I would talk about with a girl.
>>
no, i yern for cosmic death.

go to bed forever humans
>>
>>28054746
I used to for years, more than a decade i suppose. I was hoping i would meet a girl i would be attracted to and she would too. I am not even that socially inept, i am generally naturally aware of what is supposed to happen in a given social situation, i am just too anxious to act rationally, mostly because of bad history, with people and personal.

I no longer want a relationship because i realized i only like girls that i can stick imaginary personality to. Once i get to know them i hate them and they all hate me anyway, since i am poor, short and kinda average or below average face wise.

Women are horrible in pretty much every way.
>>
File: 1456195099573.jpg (243 KB, 1056x587) Image search: [Google]
1456195099573.jpg
243 KB, 1056x587
I really truly do OP,
I dream of meeting a girl that actually loves having meaningful conversations with me.
I'd talk to her all the time, and we'd lose ourselves in each other's feels.
But of course, it's all just a dream.
>>
Eh. I used to I guess.

The more I interact with women the more I don't really want anything to do with them. Maybe one day when I meet a quality girl I'll feel bad, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
>>
>>28054746
It's just too much maintenance and work to keep a relationship going.

Also being completely socially inept plays into it a bit.
>>
>>28054825
pretty much this. all i do is go to rehab and watch tv
>>
Everyday I think about wishing I had a girlfriend to share affection and love and sex with.. I'm 22 with no experience and not good looking enough to get by on looks alone. So what I yearn for most is something I don't think I'll ever get. All of my love since I was 18 came from a girl I knew only online. But that is gone now. And here I am. All I can dream of is what I'll never achieve, and so does this feeling of emptiness go away.. Or should I just end my life, as it has no meaning.
>>
>>28054746
That sounds like Avoidant Personality Disorder.
>>
File: 1453447102623.jpg (42 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1453447102623.jpg
42 KB, 500x373
Yes. My natural awkwardness coupled with my slew of mental illnesses has pretty much doomed me.

I have no friends, but once my family goes (and they don't really like me anyway) I am well and truly fucked.
>>
I don't think I like anything enough to have a relationship really. You have to have interests and passions to be attractive to another person.
>>
>>28054746
I'd probably be too cold to maintain a relationship for very long. My fear of ruining it would withhold me from being intimate, both physically and emotionally.
>>
>>28054746
Yeah, I like talking to people, but I don't know how to talk to people and not seem weird/clingy or whatever, so I just seem boring...
>>
i used to be like everyone here

then I met a qt, non turbo slut, non american potential wife. shes into to me, and now that Ive realized sex is overrated, and I don't want to be bothered, I realized only wanted a gf because I never had it

its so overrated

i think some people are just meant to be unhappy eternally, and I am one of those people
>>
File: FUCKME.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FUCKME.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
>>28054746

YES YES YES, FUCKING CHRIST SOMEONE DO ALL THIS SOCIALIZING SHIT FOR ME. I CAN'T GRASP THIS STUFF. I HATE MYSELF TOO MUCH.
>>
>>28055149
>>28054746
>>28054825
>tfw a chad could probably text any female you know/knew/yearn for, pretend to be you, and get you a date

They just know. It transcends looks but is directly resultant from them. They have that secret sauce.
>>
>>28054746
Stop doing online psychology tests, friend.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.