[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl asked for my number a couple days ago, and for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459024216532.png (275 KB, 652x532) Image search: [Google]
1459024216532.png
275 KB, 652x532
A girl asked for my number a couple days ago, and for the first time I didn't feel or think that it meant anything.

Is this a good thing? Am I gradually becoming a normie?
>>
>>28054586
What does /r9k/ think? Mein robotos?
>>
>>28054586
Give us some context, OP. How do you even know her?
>>
>>28055275
It was over YikYak. It was 420, and she didn't have anything to smoke with so I brought over a pipe, she brought her weed, and we smoked it all on a nice field at night time.

I'm surprised she was even comfortable around me, since I'm a stranger and all. We exchanged snapchats on YikYak and then met up. I also brought over pop tarts then after we finished that, we ate some crepes.

It was a really nice time. Had a lot of fun.
>>
>>28055642
She probably just wants to keep contact with you. I don't see what's so confusing here.
>>
>>28054586
yes, leave our board you normie
>>
>>28055719
>I don't see what's so confusing here

Exactly, I didn't think about it too much this time around. I always used to muse over why a girl did something and if it meant that she was into me or not, but I don't do that anymore.

In the OP, I outlined that I didn't feel or think that giving her my number meant anything, and by that I meant past a friendship. This probably means that I'm turning into normie trash but I like it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.