[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally accept the fact that you're ugly? Bout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: the elephant man.jpg (17 KB, 462x319) Image search: [Google]
the elephant man.jpg
17 KB, 462x319
When did you finally accept the fact that you're ugly? Bout a year ago for me. It's been liberating to some extent. I don't feel as insecure anymore around people.
>>
>>28054380
stop projecting please
>>
>>28054407
Ugly anon detected
>>
when did you realize humans are animals with no souls.

we eat shit and reproduce..and travel.

so special
>>
we also take pictures! kek
>>
Im not ugly but im fat, but most people treat me alright.
>>
Ten or Eleven. I realized the popular kids were athletic, tall and attractive. I didn't take it personally and pretty much immediately accepted it on the spot. Nature is mindless, crude and cruel, it creates more losers than winners and leaves the losers unable to fulfil their wants and desires.
>>
File: froge.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
froge.png
23 KB, 489x423
>>28054380
>tfw the man on that pic is actually more handsome than me
>>
Well, realizing something and accepting it are two very different things.

I came to the realization that I was not attractive in the way others were attractive when I noticed people began to experience things that were impossible for me. Dating, sex and all of the rest became something of a given for most after a certain age, and yet remained forbidden to me.

As for accepting it, I've never accepted it. I have no doubt that doing so would provide for a certain degree of peace. Those who manage to do so, I imagine, learns one place and so forth and deal with life accordingly.

However, for good or for ill, I've always felt a very deep sense of rebellion against my genetic lot. I hate what I am, and have never been able to reconcile with it. Maybe the Imp of the Perverse has too strong of a hold upon me.

I can't help but recall Satan in Paradise Lost. He understood fully that his struggle against God was futile. There was no way of defeating something omnipotent. He would have been far less miserable had accepted this. And yet, something kept him from bowing down before the inevitable. I can't help but feel I have something of a similar relationship to the Spirit of Nature,

So, in a sense, I'm damned. But for all of that, I can't but help take a certain pride that I've never mistaken Hell for Heaven. If I have to be a monster, I'll at least retain a bit of dignity by refusing to thank Nature for making me one.
>>
>>28054638
Fuck that was a good reply thanks anon. That's pretty much my reason for not choosing suicide. I'm too Spiteful
>>
File: retrognathism.jpg (44 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
retrognathism.jpg
44 KB, 800x539
>finally saw a profile pic of me and realized why I'm so repulsive
turns out I have a jaw orientation like this guy, LOL
>>
I haven't. I mean beyond the mundane "we're all sacks of fleshy, hairy, meat" side of things. I'm a beautiful fleshy sack of meat though. And if I'm not I will be.
>>
Pretty late, around 15. Then it all made sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.