[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the robot problem? Massive executions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1460591331589.png (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460591331589.png
159 KB, 500x500
How do we solve the robot problem?
Massive executions?
>>
get into a group thing then you can talk to anyone.
>>
i love you babe *cums in girlfriends mouth* uuhhhghgh..yeah i love you

our love is so pure *farts*

>>
File: cayute .jpg (94 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
cayute .jpg
94 KB, 775x719
>>28054350
Good suggestion, anon. Once we kill all the normies, robots will no longer have a problem.
>>
group therapy

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>28054398
Piss and spit and gooey, wet , and sticky. Baby it's love
>>
More pepes and bastardization.
They will migrate to another cesspit and we will be free to discuss gf.
>>
>>28054438
I was in group therapy for years anon
didn't do a damn thing.
>>
You can start with an apology
>>
>>28054350

Genetic engineering and designer babies. No more autistic manlets and the more we are like GATTICA the better
>>
Perfect VR and forcibly hook them up to it.

Let them live in their VR paradise forever.
>>
>>28055301
and use them as batteries
>>
>>28055342
Yes.

Turn robots into the fuel for the new world.

Robots live in eternal paradise with their waifus while the normalfags use them as a power source.

Perfect solution.
>>
Nerve stapling.
Locate the region for free will, remove or contain it in a digital reality. Use the body for hard labor while its brain thinks its masturbating to ponies and living a robot life with minimal stimulation consuming cheap media.
>>
Make NEETs pilot drones

Years of internet exposure has made them remorseless towards mudslimes
>>
And where does choice factor into the equation? Because I would fight something like this, and so would others. I will not submit to your mind control, because freedom and free will are what define our existence. It's not your place to decide what reality I live in. You want to know how to fix the robot "problem"? Leave us alone.
>>
>>28054350
Government issued girlfriends, desu.
>>
>>28056228
if I could do that with my gaymen desktop and a headset you bed I'd be a drone pilot
>>
>>28054350
They should be grinded and used as fertilizer for reforestation
>>
>>28056924
Better that than be a human guinea pig for some monstrous social experiment. If we haven't been already, that is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.