[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you lived in Japan you would be happy and content with life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 6XUaJz8.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
6XUaJz8.jpg
233 KB, 1200x1600
If you lived in Japan you would be happy and content with life.
>>
probably not. But I wouldn't be me if I were born in Japan so who knows.
>>
yeah, high school, maybe

then i'd have to get a shitty paying job and live in one of those shitty apartments and one day one of my co-workers is fucking dead cuz he committed suicide because of how shit being a grown man in japan is
>>
>>28054030

>b8

fuck u haribo
>>
>>28054091
High school would've been the worst part because socialization and cliques are even worse there
>>
Not even being weeb, but I honestly think I would.

My temperament isn't suited to America at all.

I'd probably be happier in almost any other country except South America or African countries.
>>
Not even, had a friend who is from Japan he got out of there ASAP
>>
File: nigelpeppercock.jpg (44 KB, 588x575) Image search: [Google]
nigelpeppercock.jpg
44 KB, 588x575
>>28054030
Then why do so many nips kill themselves?
>>
File: feels5.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
feels5.png
35 KB, 645x552
>1/4 OF JAPANESE MEN AGES 30 TO 34 ARE STILL VIRGINS
>they working like 14 hours a day/ 7 days a week
>>
>>28054149
Only people that kill themselves are the failed normies/retirees
>>
yes, gaijin yarou. you must come JAPAN

JAPAN offer yuo money for stay JAPAN for cultureal exchange! Anime is real come pleas. please come JAPAN. we no exploit yuo, kuso gaijin yarou for diplomatic relation.

pls NO kokujin. Arigato
>>
>>28054149
They live in a society that forces them to go to school for 12 hours a day from Monday to Saturday, then when they get off their parents force them to study, and when they finally graduate their prize is working for 13 hours a day every week with little breaks.

I'd kill myself too living in Japan would suck
>>
>>28054186
This. Life is even more painful in Japan.It's why 25% of age 30+ Japanese men are wizards who just block out the pain with anime/vidya.
>>
>>28054030
haha no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

I'm not even into weebshit, I always cared more about the whole Bushido/Zen aspects of their culture, but moving there would make me an outsider and I'm already enough of an outsider in my own country.
>>
File: 1460743988084.jpg (5 KB, 177x120) Image search: [Google]
1460743988084.jpg
5 KB, 177x120
>>28054313
its pretty ironic that rich countries are full of lonely unhappy people
> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36116166
>>
You people have a very warp view of Japanese people.. It is shit.

- Must get University education or you will become family shame
- Must work many hours, overtime no pay, maybe 1 day off a week
- Must always say yes, never say no, because it is rude
- Must always grovel to those older than you, obey your senior blah blah blah

- Women.. Women do not want relationships.. they want to work, they want to study, they want money, they want outgoing and attractive, they want, they want, they WANT

I fucking HATE

FUCKI
>>
>>28054460
>Must get University education or you will become family shame
Wrong. You're thinking of Chinese/Koreans
>Must work many hours, overtime no pay, maybe 1 day off a week
Or just get a part time job like a real robot
>Must always say yes, never say no, because it is rude
No, they place emphasis on politeness. That doesnt mean saying yes all the time.
>Women do not want relationships
>caring about women
>>
File: comfy (14).jpg (62 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
comfy (14).jpg
62 KB, 999x749
>>28054460
most see japan only as weaboo anime country
>>
>>28054572
I am not thinking I know. This is why I left..

No, you cannot get "part time". They will not offer you "part time." Economy has become worse.

No. There is "polite". You MUST always say yes. You cannot just say no to something they want of you.. even if they do not say they want it, they will expect it.
>>
>>28054572
pretty much everyone has a degree in Japan

bar maybe the homeless can collectors
>>
>>28054381
TOP KEK

this is the funniest thing i've seen all day that david guy is really pathetic and didn't even understand the two guys were making fun of him
>>
>>28054609
You just had a bad time because you're an arrogant gaijin that thought everyone would bow to you and offer you cute virgin girls for being white. The Japanese appreciate humbleness, a trait you clearly do not possess.
>>
>>28054760
I am not White. I am native born, I leave 5 years ago. Go watch your anime.. you know nothing of reality in Japan.
>>
>>28054609
>No, you cannot get "part time"
Even for natives?

For foreigners, you can't live in the country as a permanent resident unless you have a [useful] degree, at very least a Bachelor's. That, or getting married to a native resident.

That's just what I've heard.
>>
>>28054799
What else do you hate about Japan? I bet feeling like you have to do the same things as those around you would feel really shitty.
>>
>>28054030
Mmmmmmm dat legal age
>>
>>28054820
Yes. Economy is shit . Who want to hire you "part time" ? If you are in big city like Nagoya, yes, maybe they will take you part time some . Outside, no, any where outside of major city is dead. USA is great compared to anything in Japan really.
>>
weed is way harder to get in japan. except supposedly in hokkaido you can find it wildly growing.
i'll be a sapporo hikki plz. give me all the seafood ramen and wild weed. THANKS. oh and snow miku festival too!
>>
Probably. I've been dreaming of going there for ages. But they wouldn't let me stay because I can't teach English, and I'm sure as fuck ain't qualified for anything else that gets you a working visa. The only way is if I married a Japanese girl, but I can't even land a girlfriend in my own country and I already speak the language here.
>>
>>28054884
Hey hirohito answer my question here >>28054835

I really want to know.
>>
>>28054835
There is nothing to do in smaller city or villages. Everything is expensive.You are destined to die alone.
>>
>>28054030
I probably wouldn't but I'd have a lot more diversions to distract me from the fact that I was unhappy.
>>
>>28054942
Teaching English there is fairly simple the curriculum is all set up for you.

They do work you to the bone if you go for an eikawa so beware.
>>
>>28054968
>There is nothing to do in smaller city or villages
That's the same in rural America too.
>Everything is expensive.
True in Australia too.
>You are destined to die alone.
Well now you're just being depressing.

C'mon I want better specifics than that.
>>
No reasons:
>Because school and work are harder
>NEETbux harder to obtain unless you have good parents
>Weed is really expensive and hard to find

Yes reasons:
>Otaku culture, a whole section of a city (Akibahara or however you spell it) dedicated to anime and manga
>Ancient Shinto shrines and temples
>Female virgins aren't uncommon
>Marriage is still considered a good thing, even if no one there is getting married these days, girls still aspire to be married and parents still push it on their children
>Niggers, sandniggers, spics, and other mud races basically non-existent

So I guess there are more pros than cons for me anyway.
>>
>>28054983
I'm pretty sure you need to be from an English speaking country and have a degree in order to apply for that. Neither of those are relevant in my case.
>>
>>28055100
Well then you're fucked. I hear that seedy Chinese schools don't care who they take and lie about people all the time. China is close to Japan.
>>
>>28055040
>female virgins
>"otaku culture"
>marraige relevant
>white people not common
ok. back to your anime
>>
File: 1461111210673.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461111210673.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
I want Maria Ozawa to crash into my car and apologize profusely!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.