[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here find comfort in being a friendless loser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: skip.gif (1 MB, 674x375) Image search: [Google]
skip.gif
1 MB, 674x375
Does anyone else here find comfort in being a friendless loser? I can't fucking stand being with other people. I don't want even want a girlfriend. I just want to live alone for the rest of my life in a one bedroom apartment somewhere in the city.
>>
>>28053923
I hate people I'm fine with just being alone I don't like when people talk to me. They're just annoying.
>>
people repulse me. their fucking arrogance.
>>
>>28053923
I feel like this is my future. I love other people but they're very dangerous and always hurt me.

I'm better off alone.
>>
>>28053955
>I love being friendless and alone!
>while posting on on online forums and interacting with other people from around the world and also living in a crowded city!

Kill yourself you fucking failed normie. Guaranteed this is some angst post because someone hurt your feelings today
>>
>>28053991
being around people =/= posting on /r9k/
>>
>tfw want to be a friendless loser
>everything around me (media, family, employers, etc.) wants me to be a social butterfly
>feel guilt and embarassment for going against societal norms

I know that it's stupid but it still bothers me no matter how much I tell myself I shouldn't care.
>>
>>28053923
There are no such things a friends, Just temporary aquaintances.

Its every man for himself down here.
>>
File: 1419256713901.png (758 KB, 1021x573) Image search: [Google]
1419256713901.png
758 KB, 1021x573
>>28053923
>I just want to live alone for the rest of my life in a one bedroom apartment somewhere in the city.
I lived like that for few weeks. Godly feeling. But my savings dried up.
It only works if you have money, you need to afford to live on your own after all.
>>
>>28053923
>fap twice a day
>don't want contact with real woman
>>
>never felt the need for lots of friends when i was younger
>go home from work and enjoy peace and quiet
>get my fill of social interaction at work and thats good enough
Jus b usef
>>
>live in a one bedroom apartment in a busy city
>keep my shit relatively clean, talk to people impersonally, but politely when I have to
>go out whenever you'd like into a sea of people who don't know or don't care about you, and just go about their own lives

name a better life you can't
>>
>>28053991
wanting friends or a gf is far more normie
>>
>>28053923

I try my hardest to avoid this situation but I know, like every cell of my body know that that's how I'm going to end.

I'll not be happy but I hope I'll manage to live decently and the urge to kill myself because of loneliness will eventually calm down.

I'm a simple man, I forgot the concept of hapiness, I know it will never happen, I just want the pain to stop.
>>
>>28053923
At one point or another something or someone will make you think otherwise, believe it or not, the human needs interactions with others and if you dont get it you will go insane soon enough.
Is what we are programmed to do and if we dont we literally go insane, stop trying to lie yourself that you dont need friends you know you do and you would allways choose them over loneliness.
>>
File: 0cqhsmq25a34.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
0cqhsmq25a34.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>28053923

that's me, happy with being friendless, virgin NEET

happy with fapping to my BLACKED.COM scene every week and eating chicken tendies i didn't pay for
>>
>>28053923
I don't. I fucking hate it. I've always liked people and being around people, but I'm still a friendless loser after decades of trying.

Maybe during my early 20's it slightly tolerable, but it just plain fucking sucks as you go through your 30's.

I fucking hate my quiet 1 bedroom apartment too. I want neighbors and I have zero.
>>
>>28054240

If you don't have friends past 20 and never had gf you have good chances of ending up alone no matter if you want it or not.
>>
this is my dream too OP
I'm 27 and never wanted a girlfriend
Maybe I'm easily amused but masturbation always seemed fine to me
If I could be on the internet 24/7 forever I would do it
>>
>>28054240
I'm 21 and already going insane but it's interesting and is better than dealing with normal shits
>>
>>28053923
You can't say that you don't want to have sex, even if its non-commital.

I want to have people that I can use but not have to worry about looking good for. Like mistress(es) who need my money more than my affection... then I'll be living the dream!
>>
>>28053923
I take comfort in being around people who are not unlike myself. Every time I have to go out into normie-world I want to drink myself into a stupor. It's like living on another planet. A shitty one.
>>
I'd be fine if it was more socially acceptable, yes. But there's no denying you'll be frowned upon as "that weird guy".
>>
>>28053923

It is what I expect from life honestly. My dream is to get some secluded cabin where I can do whatever the fuck I want and no soul that can bother me in sight.
I used to have some illusions of having some life companion living with me, but good people really do not exist and I prefer to just substitute that one with tons of media. Age of VR is not too far away aswell.
If everything goes right I can enter directly into this dream after graduating college.
>>
>>28054364
-8888 / 8 m8 and there's no deb8
>>
File: 77358154.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
77358154.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
The abstract idea of it is comforting, yes. It's comforting to me that I can fall back on it if nothing pans out. I can just drop everything, completely lose my ego, and hole myself up in an empty room somewhere. Kinda like suicide. Whenever I feel really anxious I simply remind myself that I can just kill myself, then I feel just fine. Better than fine, actually... like a cool breeze washing over me.
>>
>>28054346

I want sex, I can't have it. I'm not deluded enough to force myself into believeing I don't want it, but you know, when you can't have something, when there is literally no means of having that thing, you just have to fucking deal with it or you'll turn crazy.
>>
>>28054346
Serious Question: Are normies just too dumb to know how to masturbate?
>>
I manage being alone just fine and usually prefer it but sometimes I really wish I had someone to talk to, hang out with, have some help from, etc. Life can get pretty hard when you have to do everything alone. Then of course there is the huge advantage that comes along with friends in the way of job connections and gfs, so your quality of life improves with them as well. Maybe if I was rich I could keep so busy I never feel any of it.

I didn't start feeling the pain of solitude until around 24 but its just a dull pain that comes and goes. Feels like your chest is empty and you might get headaches. Other social animals don't seem to do too great when isolated for long periods of time.
>>
>>28054436
Nah, they are just terrified of being a social outcast. Its literally their worst case scenario. Why do you think platitudes like
>muh legacy
or
>muh contribushun to society
exists? Its cuz it helps with blending in with the masses.
>>
>>28053923
It's comfy as shit I just get bored easily, regardless of how hard I push myself to do things.

Also
>tfw no gf
>>
>>28054436

Every guy masturbate, it's that simple, If you hear Chad saying he isn't touching himself, he lies.
>>
I made a friend recently.
Now I regret it and am doing him favors for thankyous. I don't want fucking thankyous, I don't want return favors in some distant future. Gimme money, drugs or a blowjob, fucking hell.

Once he buggers off no more irl friends for me.
>>
>>28053923

No bro. I wish I had a (not shit) job and I wish I had some nice friends who shared similar interests. I am really desperate to straighten my life out. Have even gotten to the point where I am willing to join the military once I lose enough weight if I can't find a job I like by then. I dream of having a family some day.
>>
>>28054448

Well, most of them literally die from it. They do not even commit suicide, they just become extremely apathic and their body breaks down one day.
Humans are pretty resilient creatures psychologically, despite their plentora of feelings.
>>
This is a good post. We have had enough normie ree wagecuck memeing. It's time to shed some skin and get real. It's time to open up to internet strangers like we used to do before they deleted r9k. Loneliness hurts but we have learned to draw comfort from it.

>Work all week
>Have plenty of money to spend everywhere
>Basically don't want anything. Just to stay inside and enjoy my hobbies.

The only part that hurts is that other people might judge me, but I have learned a robot skill; be social and be able to function and still remain very private about my stuff. It's tough to figure out how to keep private without behaving like a weird psycho.
>>
>>28053923
I'm a schizoid shut-in basically.

I get enough (usually too much) socializing with co-workers only at work, family occasionally and don't feel the need to get more.

People just cozy up to me to get things they want, not for my personality. It's far more comfy to be a loner.
>>
yes i do. i feel better being alone. i don['t have to hear somebody's bullshit
>>
I'm a shut in and have to start leaving the house more because of psychiatrist appointments and some lady who picks me up and I have to talk to wish I would of never got into the looney bin and just died.
>>
>>28053923
I enjoy spending my time alone but every once in a while I like to have some human interaction to keep me from going over the edge
>>
>>28054090
exactly the way the Jews and Russians want it, so our women can breed with third-world immigrants instead

wish I was joking... whatever, not like any human life is precious anyway, not to mention I'm completely estranged from society
>>
>>28054069
This. Someone's "real friends" might be just a longer acquaintances.
>>
>>28054427
This desu, knowing there is a way out helps me alot.

Its the reason I am paranoid about telling anyone I'm suicidal. I'm afraid I'll be unable to buy a gun. Or worse, get institutionalized. Then I'd fall off the edge for good.
>>
>>28055627
To extend on this, I vehemently disagree with op though. Living alone the rest of my life is scary as shit.

I used to laugh at people who were afraid of dying alone.
Now I'm trying my damdest for a relationship, and hopefully some close friends. Otherwise I guaranteed will off myself.
>>
>>28054159
This is how I live my life, all I hope is I get a real job out of college to make my home even more comfy.
>>
sounds like a coping mechanism to make your life more bearable desu, and i feel the same way except i'd welcome change if i met the right people ._.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.