[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never again will you be some faggot 13 year old lurking /b/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1451673546296.jpg (6 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1451673546296.jpg
6 KB, 250x166
>never again will you be some faggot 13 year old lurking /b/, playing WoW and watching anime
For all you babbies out there, don't take it for granted. No matter how much of a cringe loser you are, you'll want to go back someday
>>
>never again will you be some faggot 13 year old doing gay things with your friends
>>
>when I was 12 there was no internet, no consoles, no TV, I was locked in my room the same stupid 5 children books for 10 years
It makes me so mad when I see how wonderful the life of even the lowest modern youth is. They have so much information and stimulation. I see 15 year olds talk about things on a level I hadn't reached when I was 20 and I wasn't even below average back then.
>>
There was no /b/ or wow when I was 13. I was 19 at that time.
>>
WoW didn't come out until I was in college :(

Imagine being that old and still spending your Friday nights posting on /r9k/
>>
>>28053679
Am 28, will vouch for this feel. I was one of those retards who couldn't wait to grow up either. Had abusive drug addictive parents, social outcast, academic failure and compared to working 7 fucking days a week, I'd rather go back to that shit. At least I was able to spend all my time daydreaming autistic fantasies and playing video games.
>>
I wish I was the autistic loser I was back in high school rather than the autistic loser I am now.
>>
File: 1377917529650.jpg (37 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1377917529650.jpg
37 KB, 535x577
While I'm satisfied with my life atm, it sucks that we only get one go of it. There are so many things I'll never get to experience just due to the "you only get one chance" rule.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.