[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19
File: 1449808228016.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1449808228016.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Good evening, anons. Come on in, have a drink or some snacks, enjoy the fireplace, and share some feels.
>>
>decide to give girls a chance again
>suddenly thirsty af
I hope I can get back into anime soon.
>>
>>28053564
Am I the me who says he wants to cut back on drinking
or
Am I the me who after a couple drinks usually just binges?

Its like a 50/50 chance if I have 2-3 drinks that I wont be able to stop and then I just go until the bar closes. I always say next time I wont drink as much but it keeps happening. I also end up spending money I dont have.
>>
>>28053867
for me I binge every time. The only time I don't binge is if I'm too full to drink any more beer. Addiction is a fickle beast.
>>
>>28053564
A jack n coke please bar keep.

I'm still in love with my onenitis and she's married to another man
>>
Vodka, extra ice and extremely Russian

Welp, just incase of take two, I'm training for the Beta Uprising by playing Vidya and I still have no crush
>>
I've been feeling the void more. Missed a week of class. Coach texted me and my dad called to check up on me. I want vitality and vigor in my life.
>>
Whiskey on the rocks.
I wanna get laid tomorrow. For the first time. It probably won't happen but I have a good plan. I was losing my shit until yesterday but thanks to alcohol and doing retarded shit I managed to go back to the old not-fuck-giving me. But I need more alcohol.
>>
>be me
>a few hours ago
>have a severe crush on friend's 10/10 gf
>friend knows
>drink with this friend and his friends
>they are enjoying themselves
>i am not
>leave for a bit to talk to myself
>come back
>completely mute
>friend comes to me
>he talks
>some girl is very drunk
>we head home
>on the way home my friend argues with his gf
>they mad
>i am a complete social retard and autist
>don't understand
>everyone goes their own way, friend and crush angry at each other
>friend mad at me for some reason + alcohol
>he tells me to go after her

cont.
>>
>>28054328
4chan tells me non ascii text is not allowed
so no continuation unless anyone cares and i don't fall asleep
this literally ended 45 mins ago
>>
>>28053564
If have a jack and coke please, I'm quite happy uploaded a dark souls 3 video to YouTube today and already got 120 views.

Drinks are on me guys.
>>
You the same one giving out the advice a few days ago?
>>
>>28054406
More anon more
>>
>>28054328
anon plz
>>
File: 1452219223766.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
1452219223766.png
14 KB, 625x582
A shot and a beer barkeep

You know that feeling when you know something is broken inside of you and have no idea how to fix it
>>
I feel like my sanity is eroding, and it has become much more apparent to me these past 2 days more than ever. I don't know what to do.
>>
Another beer please barman. Drinking with acquaintances is the loneliest time.
>>
>>28054328
ok you got me, more?
>>
I liked these threads more when the bartender actually replied to people.
Nice fucking thread faggot.
>>
>>28054960
i-i'll reply to you anon
>>
Get me an extra strong lager.

I might have a shot or two of vodka later on.
>>
>>28053564
Four Roses for me, barkeep.

And if you can guess which barkeep I usually am, I'll pay for the next 10 drinks.
>>
Hey barkeep, could I get a Harvey wall banging please?
Finals are just about done and I'm doing shittier than ever, though Im still pulling through. I'm starting to loose my mind just sitting around all day studying, and I hurt my leg so I can't even exercise.
>>
>>28053564

even when im in a good mood i just get so unbelievably bored that i want to relapse and drink again
>>
File: 1453222094585.gif (1 MB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1453222094585.gif
1 MB, 500x385
>meet gorgeous 9/10 girl on Tinder
>we start talking about music and agree on essentially everything
>get snapchat and number
>start snapping her
>2 weeks pass
>suddenly stops replying to everything i do altogether
>been a week since she last responded to me
I know she isn't on vacation or something because she posts on her Story pretty regularly
I seriously don't know what I did wrong and i'm hurting really bad right now, this girl was perfect.
>>
File: 2.png (652 KB, 1280x410) Image search: [Google]
2.png
652 KB, 1280x410
Trying to finish my high school equivalency, on the last course. Right now it's geometry and I was never good at geometry even in high school. If any of you know how to figure out this fucking thing's volume, I'm all ears. At this point I'm on the verge of just writing "fuck you" in for an answer.
>>
>>28058918

Break it into easier shapes mang. Theres a rectangle, triangle and square in the picture.
>>
File: 23.png (555 KB, 1280x410) Image search: [Google]
23.png
555 KB, 1280x410
>>28058959
I thought of that but it looks like when I break it the triangular bit will have a square top? They actually never taught us about that in geometry when I was in high school. I've been bullshitting through this entire unit because I just such at geometry.
>>
File: feels1.png (171 KB, 1037x825) Image search: [Google]
feels1.png
171 KB, 1037x825
>Couldn't make it on my own, had to move back in with parents.
>>
>>28058986
I'm not even going to monitor this thread but holy hell I thought I was inept at math. Look at the right angle, son.
>>
File: guess i've got brain problems.jpg (87 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
guess i've got brain problems.jpg
87 KB, 650x500
>>28059013
Okay, I'm seeing it now. Thanks. I was never any good at math, and it's been about ten years since I've been in school, so even the basics are long gone. Always been better at things like English, Law, History, and computer stuff. Math never quite clicked with me.
>>
File: 1461383469737.png (559 KB, 1280x410) Image search: [Google]
1461383469737.png
559 KB, 1280x410
>>28058918
here's how i split it up
36+12+12 = 60
60 x 6m depth = 360 m^3
>>
I'm done. I'm seriously ready to end it. One of my only friends here at uni had a birthday party tonight, and even though I hate parties, I went because my oneitis was going to be there.

So I get to the party, and she leaves 5 minutes later, so I follow her. She walks into a dorm with a guy, past 11:30, I know what they're going to do.

She's the only thing that's been keeping me from ending it all, and now I know she's happy with somebody else. I really think I'm done living now. I've completely fucked this life up, and there's no way to go back and start over. Whether I die this week or in 30 years, I'll still be a KHHV with nothing to live for, so why not do it now, while I feel like someone injected my body with dry ice?
>>
>>28059054
No, this isn't even math, it's just basic logic and spatial thinking.
>>
File: Nobody.png (1 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Nobody.png
1 MB, 1440x810
>>28053564
I'm having an odd feeling. I'm kind of worried about this guy. Is he just doing it for attention? Is he going insane? Just bored? I'm concerned.
>>
>>28058811
did u at any point ask her to go out somewhere with u
>>
>>28059201
apparently she actually lived in some other fucking state and was just visiting my area when i found her
so no i couldn't really ask her to go anywhere
>>
>>28059135
Spatial thinking kind of messes with me, too. I'm fairly sure something's wrong in my brain.
>>28059113
Yeah, that's how I've got it split right now. I can do the calculations myself, it's just when they bring the shapes into it I get confused.
>>
File: 1444783367061.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1444783367061.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>tfw legal midget
>>
Tequila in a waterbottle, classy. I usually smoke weed, but after 4/20 I just don't feel like it. I wound up smoking with a bunch of HS kids, I was the oldest one there, and being high doesn't really give you the same distraction that alcohol does. When I'm high, I'm still fully in control, I get quiet, and all I want to do is be by myself. At least being drunk is a different feeling.
>>
Well, I'm not OP but I'm the guy who's been running it for the past few nights. Glad someone grabbed the torch. Anyways, going to attempt CPR on this thread!

>>28053867
Sounds rough bro... maybe you could try hitting the bars with only ID and cash? No credit / debit card

>>28054071
Thanks for stopping in, here's the drink. That is the ultimate oneitis feel bro. Do you live close to her?

>>28054161
What do you mean by you don't have a crush? Enjoy the White Russian my man

>>28054192
That's really scary anon, I'm sorry to hear you are going through those tough times. What sport do you play? What do you do to help you get through these tough times?

>>28054213
Hope this whiskey calms your nerves, soldier. What's your plan??

>>28054446
Link to vid? I'll watch! Here's your Jack&Coke

>>28054493
He isn't but I am!

>>28054634
Nice combo, enjoy. Yes, anon, I know that feeling. That feeling has recently starting lifting though. What's broken?

>>28054729
Are you the guy who thought he had a brain problem?

>>28054803
Beer for you.

>>28055817
Shots shots shots!

>>28056880
Don't know what that means (which barkeep?) Four Roses, enjoy!

>>28057135
Of course, enjoy. I jsut finished my last final, so keep pushing! How did you hurt your leg?

>>28058348
Bored with non-intoxicated life?

>>28058991
Couldn't =/= can't anon! Recuperate and try again. Millenials get fucked by everything, lots of people still at home but no one on normiebook going to post "just moved back in!" You'll get confirmation bias by seeing some random moving out... keep pushing bro!
>>28059115
OOF anon now THAT is a feel worth feeling. Sorry no one replied to you earlier. it sounds kind of weird that you followed her home though man, that's taking oneitis a bit far. Having a oneitis that isn't reciprocated is the ultimate feel.

>>28059153
Damn that's crazy. Hope he stops in this thread to vent.

>>28059836
?
>>
>>28061123
This seems kinda disjointed, are you high right now? Also, what is the pic wyou posted? Stuff you should watch with who?

Also this is going to look real cringey when I just realized I replied to people who posted 5 hours ago.... I'm here for you anons!
>>
>>28061147
I'm tired, I got off work, and I'm a little drunk. Sorry if it doesn't really make sense, I'm just rambling. As for the pic, I'm not even sure. Maybe I should just leave.
>>
>>28053564

Laphroig 10 neat please, barkeep

I found pics of my ex in my email from years ago, I'm gonna need another drink right after
>>
Was laid off alongside the majority of staff last month. Couldn't bounce back and unemployment couldn't pay rent. I just moved back into dad's old house that'll be on the market around the end of May. I'm squatting.

Also, drinking.
>>
>>28061192
No, no, stay! I'm glad you're here.

>>28061265
I'll start you with a double, you can let me know if you need those. I think it's beautiful how much impact someone can have on our lives

>>28061268
Make sure to thank your dad for letting you stay there! That really fucking sucks tho anon, I'm sorry you were laid off. Will you be able to find another job easily?
>>
>>28061192
That looks like a damn fine collection of movies right there. I wish I could get drunk and watch some with you.
>>
>>28061310
Man, I'm silly drunk off a couple swigs of mexican wine, I can't be doing this shit. How the hell doees anymone manage to do this every night, even with tolerance

>>28061331
I wish I could get drunk with anyone man. Shit, I got a friend who wants me to come over so he has people to get drunk with, I really ought to take him up on it. I've gotta stop avooidng being social and suck it up.
>>
>>28061310

Yeah but what gets me is how you can go from loving someone more than anything to them being dead to you in just two years. And yet two years felt like just yesterday...

Thanks for the double, I'll take my time with it. Three weeks since my last drink, a new record at least
>>
>>28061393
Life's strange, isn't it? Thanks for being here tonight anon!
>>
File: 1457133293249.png (325 KB, 446x434) Image search: [Google]
1457133293249.png
325 KB, 446x434
>Doc knows I'm a weeaboo faggot w/ no friends
>Latest therapy session rolls around
>"Y'know, anon, I've heard they do get togethers at game stores and play pokemon, maybe you should go sometime."
>mfw
He said that to me with a straight face. Oh well, you heard the doctor, I've literally been clinically prescribed to participate in competitive pokemon.
Surprise me with a drink and a plan for a team of pokemon that can compete in the modern meta.
>>
double black russian friend
>>
File: 1449216347316.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449216347316.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
>tfw LDL cholesterol of 270
Can I get..
Water
Just water
>>
>>28061503
please delete this photo
>>
File: 1460931495552.gif (609 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1460931495552.gif
609 KB, 450x253
I have plans with friends later but I can't sleep due to a majorly fucked up sleeping pattern and have decided to stay up drinking. I feel like I'm going to sleep through these plans and they're gonna be trying to get in contact with me and judging me and my life that has spiralled out of control. Can you embrace me tenderly as I cry please barkeep?
>>
>Have no friends
>Decide to go to church because at least they'll pretend to like me
>Not particularly religious, but play the part
>Go to an event tonight for pass over or whatever
>Meet a qt 3.14 girl
>Another person that I know took me away to introduce me to someone
>qt sits awkwardly alone while I'm gone until she slips out and goes home
>tfw I missed out on someone I like for someone I tolerate

I don't really know what I feel like I should do. Should I find her on facebook and ask her out? Do normies do that?
>>
>>28061310
I have. And no, the job hunt as been hard. An uphill battle.
>>
>tfw I hate my job
takes up loads of my time, exposes me constantly to shit I'm allergic to, constant stress, etc. the pay is nice, but it's not worth risking my mental and physical health for. I worry that one day I'll go into anaphylactic shock or something and die surrounded by the ignorant normie assholes I work with. however, I need the money, and I don't want to let down the few people there I actually like and respect, so I can't quit. just feel so fucking trapped
>>
>>28061268
Ouch, was your rent really that high? Isn't unemployment something akin to 2/3 of pay?

>>28059115
Talk to more girls, to be honest with you. The more girls you talk to and interact with, the less each one will mean to you.

>She's happy with someone else

If she's happy with someone else, you should just be happy for her :^) be urself

But seriously, find a new girl with gleaming blue eyes who makes you nervous. Or brown if you're a shitskin.
>>
>>28061871
It's 128 a week and my rent was 550

It's less than 2/3rds
>>
>>28059115
live for your fucking self you worthless maggot my god you disgust me, you're a waste of life, a gross little parasite syphoning joy from the lives of others. Do your own thing and stop being such a non-person.
>>
Having a beer outside my home alone with some music. Always feel better alone and not needing anyone else, but I feel so good drinking and I always get the feeling of wanting to talk to other when drunk, but too much of a loser to talk to people.
>>
>>28061721
Go to church again and see if you find her, you gotta chase any form of happiness you can get, but don't add her online because it might come off weird.
>>
>>28061957
You're basically me. We can be alone together. <3
>>
>>28061503
How far out of the healthy range is that?
I am extremely scared of getting bloodwork done. I have absolutely abused my body the 22 years I have been alive and my family has a history of chronic disease.
>>
>>28062185
Hope you get to read this, I really hope anything you wish for comes true, know that some fat dude cares about you.
>>
File: keanu.jpg (33 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
33 KB, 307x409
>>28053564
>Get a penpal from Hong Kong
>Interesting person, nice to talk to
>Every day wait eagerly for a new email
>Think about sending an irl pic of myself (didn't though)
>Suddenly she stops responding
>Been a few months now

Hell, i was so cautios not to sperg but i guess i did anyway, i just don't know how.
>>
File: 1450238375655.jpg (2 MB, 4896x2754) Image search: [Google]
1450238375655.jpg
2 MB, 4896x2754
Got diagnosed with multiple personality disorder within the past three years.

The memory gaps have been getting worse. I somehow fooled myself into thinking I could have a genuine relationship with someone online.

I wish there was a way I could just turn it off, you know? The desire for lets say, companionship, or for an old love, or for a new love, for anything except the one thing that keeps me going.

I just wanted to leave something that said "I was here, for some time. I existed. I did something. I might have mattered at some point, to someone". That's what got me into research on antibiotics in the first place. Then I switched to prostheses. But you can't actually bring ideas to life without first having money, so now I'm trying to make my own money and do so.

I can't tell the shrinks OP, about the voices, about the things I've seen. About Jack. The last time I tried being honest with someone about this stuff, the first thing they did was go to the police. They locked me up in the ward for 48 hours then did a mandatory three day extension for the sake of my own "health". This is a liability management system through and through, for fuck ups who manage to fuck up even when they have everything on a silver platter handed to them.

I'm just a coward in the end OP. If I don't matter to myself, I can't expect to matter to anyone else. I know I'll end it soon enough. But if you have any tips on just making it easier to exist, I'd appreciate it. I'm not looking for anyone to "reach out" and "save me". There is nothing to save. Its just a kid with his fucked little head trying to get some attention by making something no one else has before.
>>
>>28062330
Maybe she lost Internet, or some made her not respond. Just keep the hope up, maybe shoot her another email asking her what's up. Anything to appease the mind.
>>
>>28062382
>Maybe she lost Internet
From what she told me about herself i gathered she lived middle-class so i don't think this is possible. Also losing internet for months in a metropol?

>or some made her not respond
Plausible

>shoot her another email asking her what's up
I did after she didn't respond for my second-last email for a month. Didn't respond that time either

>Just keep the hope up
Fools hope kills
>>
>>28062362
You should just get drunk a lot, I've been locked up in mental places multiple times and that's what I do. I gave up on telling people about my problems because they can't help. Drinking helps. What do you mean research on antibiotics and prostheses? You wanted to create something to be remembered by? Or to help people? Noble enough I guess. Just live brah. Do whatever you can to make yourself happy short term. Because life is a short term. Technically. In the long run, memory means squat. It's literally nothing. We'll all be forgotten. What matters is the present. Your life. And you matter to me, even if knowing this affects you in no way at all, I want you to know I care deeply about you.
>>
>>28062477
I'd rather die full of hope than sadness, sorry if that doesn't help, but I love to fool myself to happiness.
>>
>>28062500
I'm 19 years old.

The last time I went to the ER for drinking they found a heavy presence of enzyme in my blood indicating liver damage. They said if I continued drinking the damage would be irreversible. I lied to everyone about how much I drank in one night.

It was one bottle of smirnoff, at least 6 oz of Captain Morgans, six shots of tequila, one shot of absinthe, and three wine coolers because they taste like juice, and I chugged two beers. I've been on and off heavy drinking for a year, and I've been sober from drugs and everything in an attempt to self medicate, for about....5 months now.

It helped at first anon. Now I just makes me lose control of my thoughts, and if I lose control, game over.

Yeah just to be remembered. Fuck helping people. I'm narcissistic in that aspect. I just want to be remembered even if its for a year after my death, like "Hey, I remember that guy. He wasn't so bad I guess". I don't think I'd want a funeral though. I'd rather just have small letters mailed out with any last wills attached to them.

Thanks for the thoughts and for saying that, I appreciate it. But you're right. I mean who gives a shit, Life is so fucking short anyway.
>>
The only real joy I get in life is crying after a hard day.

who fucking wouldn't love to get it out at least once a month?
>>
>>28062555
I only cry and wish I was dead after a heavy drinking session. But the only happiness I get is from drinking.
>>
>>28062555
I can't cry even though I really really want to every single day. I don't understand crying. Once, I was drinking at my local with my friend and we were in the middle of a game of pool and I burst into tears out of nowhere. I have no idea why. I think maybe a song that was playing in the background had something to do with it, maybe the lyrics triggered me, I dunno. Fucking embarrassing though.
>>
>>28053564
No matter how long or intimately I've known someone, they always feel like a stranger
>>
File: 654654 (2).jpg (15 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
654654 (2).jpg
15 KB, 394x297
>>28062732
>social anxiety around the people who are supposed to be closest to you
>>
>tfw want to get drunk and finally slice deeply into my face
>tfw finally in the mood to actually do it and I know the alcohol is going to push me over the hump
I'm scared, I'm excited and I feel dead inside. There is no hope to save me.
>>
>>28062852
Drink and do what comes naturally. Cutting up my arm drunk makes me feel so alive. I'm crying about the loneliness now, but eventually it will all be alright.
>>
>>28061133
Someone who I desire but every time I walk near a girl, she says "Stay the fuck away"
>>
>>28062852
I want to save you. If you kill yourself you might go to Hell. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :c Pls don't do it. But on the other hand if you decide to ignore me and do it anyway can you send me a message from the other side and let me know if Hell is real or not so I can decide whether or not to kill myself? Thanks.
>>
>>28062808
It's painful as well. Why can't I discard this mask?
>>
Yeah I'll pass on the drink mr wojak. Alcohol nearly killed me last night. and I nearly got arrested. Fuck this gay earth man.
>>
>>28062900
If you don't renounce you heathen faith you shall be forever barred from Valhalla. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone :c
>>
I miss the barkeep. He went to refill a barrel and never came back. Maybe he passed out? Someone should go check on him.
>>
File: raise my glass.jpg (100 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
raise my glass.jpg
100 KB, 500x213
>>28054071
Gatsby? is that you?
>>
Can I get a rum & coke?
I'm gonna be pretty surprised if I make it through next week desu.
>>
>>28062940
What happened anon?

Originali commentario
>>
>>28063197
NO >:( The barkeep is unconcsious. You can have half of my cider if you want. But that's all you're getting.
>>
>bought 2 bottles of wine for $8
Better than tavern prices
>>
I feel like it's a double-edged sword whenever I actually go out and socialize.

Lately I've been feeling like other people aren't worth the attempt to socialize. I'm too different, too mentally ill, and have limited social skills, so I've been at the point where I just want to be a recluse, if not outright kill myself.

This week though, after months of not seeing anyone outside of family, I went out to hang out with some people I kind of know. It was good for my mental illnesses but far too often will I talk to someone and things will get awkward as I just can't think of anything to say. I can't talk to people, I just can't. I can't tell jokes for shit and can't hold conversation with most people.

It's even worse when it comes to talking to anyone I find to be really attractive. Usually I sperg out so hard and there's spaghetti everywhere.

I tried to talk to a qt at a bar and she pretty obviously didn't want me to talk to her, so I fucked off and felt bad about it. I still do.

It's like when I'm home by myself, there's no risk of fucking up in front of other people or making people dislike me but I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to, not to mention socializing is objectively good for you. But when I go out, I run the risk of being an awkward loser.

I don't know, guys...
>>
>>28053564
A gin and tonic barkeep

I just can't stand it anymore seeing my oneitis everyday with another guy, i just die a little bit inside everyday...just waiting for the day our paths will never cross again.
>>
>normies out smoking and drinking
>don't do that shit because it's unhealthy
>going to have to get shit shoved into my heart next week to check it out because an echo of my heart and a guy that has done this shit for 40 years and rarely gets anything wrong says it looks like i have something that will kill me in under 10 years
WEW
LAD
>>
>>28064044
I wish I had something like that wrong with me, no offense.

>get disability because of it
>get people's sympathy easily
>be depressed and suicidal anyway

Man what I would give.
>>
>>28064113
shit sucks, normies turn you into a way for them to get attention, not you
>wah my friend is going to die woe is me
>me
>ME ME ME
>I'm all sad because a friends bad news b'aww
You're only a source of attention for themselves. They use you. You'll die and they will post "oh I'm so sad pls someone talk to me" on facebook.

Mind you when it does get worse I can get that sweet disability sticker, park in the best places and tell old people to suck shit.
>>
>>28064247
Hmm, didn't think of that. Makes sense, normies have no sense of morality and are incredibly self-centered.
>>
>>28064273
Still you have opened my eyes to the attention I could get, so thanks. Might start being more openly down towards life and when some normie says "WELL U AIN'T DEAD OR GOT ARMS MISSING" I can shit all over them.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.