[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas You Asian men are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Greetings /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas

You Asian men are absolutely pathetic. You are cucks to your own race and you are beta faggots beyond belief. You are short, mongoloid faced potato headed little shits. Thank you for giving your beautiful women to us superior white men. Oh yeah, and thanks for not doing anything about it

sincerely, -white chad
>>
>>28053440
>goes for Asian women
>"Chad"
Good one.
>>
>>28053475

>not going for Asian women AND white women

Oka, okay, it's okay Nguyen, you can go back to /r/asianmasculinity now
>>
>>28053498
I am white, retard. Your precious Asian """"""girls""""""" are all ugly, flat-faced, nigger-nosed, slaunt-eyed and need tons of plastic surgery to even look human. The ones who go for them are always, always ugly insecure males with low-self esteem that can't do any better anyway. The picture you posted is actually a great example of what men with yellow fever are like.
>>
File: 622865-kevin-rudd-family.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
622865-kevin-rudd-family.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
>>28053440
Meanwhile in the Lodge,

(spoiler)the Chinaman seals the deal on Chinese annexation of Australia(/spoiler)
>>
File: reality.jpg (500 KB, 1366x1273) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
500 KB, 1366x1273
>>28053440
When whitey wakes up from his delusions, he has to face reality. When that happens, he takes the barrel of a shotgun to his mouth and pulls the trigger, for reality is too much for him to swallow.
>>
>>28053440

That's cool, go make little Elliots for all I care, I'll just make sure to jack up your rent, price you out of neighborhoods with good schools and bribe and control your politicians
>>
>>28054686

They didn't call chinks the Jews of Asia for nothing. I suspect a lot of "white" Asian coupling is actually Jewish and Asian coupling to create a breed of super merchants
>>
wtf is up with all the asian man hate on this board? it was funny at first, but I feel bad for them now.
>>
>>28053440
It's okay please take our prostitutes. Our propaganda works fine anyway. Only ugly prostitutes want you.
>>
Just don't go to our country. Any woman going out of our country, we don't care, they're not asian anymore anyway. But if you come here, there'd be tourists being vandalized and it's your fault
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>28053722
Go be a bitter roastie somewhere else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.