[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:when you realised getting a gf is pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: topkek.jpg (28 KB, 680x447) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
28 KB, 680x447
>talking to 5/10
>she's normie but kinda quirky
>one day she says she doesn't want me to talk dirty to her for a while
>don't talk for 1 day
>open kikebook
>40+ messages
inb4 normie, met her on red dead redemption. she just likes riding horses and shooting guns.
she has no redeeming personality traits
realise she is the same as all women

getting a gf is pointless. it isnt even worth it for the companionship. just give up
>>
File: 1461353698171.jpg (19 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1461353698171.jpg
19 KB, 277x400
>>28053431
>met her on RDR
what year is this
>>
red dead redemption is a great game. do you still happen to play?
>>
>>28053480
in 2012
>>28053481
not any more, i used to play it xbox 360. i loved, it, the campaign was great, the multiplayer was fun and there was alot to do. gg
>>
>>28053431

>be friends with a girl irl
>she moves to a different state with her bf, but we keep in touch
>we start playing minecraft on a server that her and her bf made
>whenever her bf is offline and it's just me and her, she busts out this hella dirty sext chat-type shit
>asks me if I want any photos of her one day
>sure, why not.png
>she texts me hella revealing photos of her in a shirt and thong, can see her asshole through the thong
>ask her if she can send any full nude, but she refuses, says she can't because she has a bf (wtf?)
>acts like a perfect angel whenever her bf is around
>as soon as he leaves, she's instantly back to sexting me and sending lewd photos
>one time we masturbated on Skype while her bf was asleep in the background

made me simultaneously feel disgusted with all women and incredibly aroused for low-level cucking her boyfriend

in any case, I'm never going to try and obtain a girlfriend because they'll just do that kind of shit behind your back

always remain emotionally unattached, always
>>
>>28053714
fuck our society
relationships are not meant to be a thing
love should be free
there should be no reason you are not fucking her right now (unless you dont have a rubber or something)
>>
>>28053860
I thought like that too.The problem is that this will lead to women flocking to the top 20% of males.And what you`re describing is already happening.This board exists in the midst of it all.
>>
>>28053906
why do conservatards always do the stupid "I thought like you once" or "I was liek you when I was your age" bullshit, it doesn't make their stupidity more convincing, it just makes them sound like the brainwashed broken records that they are.
Abolishing sex taboos isn't going to make people more sexual, it'll be the opposite. Without everyone have to repress their shit all the time there won't be all these extreme feels all the time and people that actually like each other will hang out and fuck, not just people that are good looking enough to steal someone away for a taboo affair.
>>
>>28053431
>met her on red dead redemption
>no redeeming personality traits

heh.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.