[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do most guys shave their pubic here? I've got a bush the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
Do most guys shave their pubic here? I've got a bush the size of an Arab priest's beard, but I don't want girls to laugh at me if they see it. What about my butt?
>>
Shave balls, trim around the dick.

Balls gotta be silky smooth. Shave the sides of your dick, nobody wants that sideburn action. Trim above.

Personally I shave from my balls down to my butt (gooch, butthole). But don't really shave my buttcheeks that much. But that's because my girl likes to rim me.
>>
i just trim it all with scissors very occasionally
>>
>>28053450
>>28053491
>trimming
How do you know when to stop?
>>
>>28053393
Trim, shaving is unnecessary unless she specifically requests it.
>>
>>28053522
>How do you know when to stop?
Depends on the person, my ex trimmed down to about 3mm, but imo anything below 1cm is fine.
>>
I used to shave but what's the point now. Meds made me impotent and I'm never gonna use it anyway.
>>
I just rip it out small bits at a time, ball it up, then inhale it in my sleep.
>>
File: 1457772331139.jpg (141 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1457772331139.jpg
141 KB, 680x680
>>28053393
I got a fucking forest down there. I usually just take the scissor and cut it down a bit because I'm a lazy piece of shit and I'm afraid of cutting open my ballsack or some shit.

I don't give a shit about my ass though, it's hairy and I can't bend my arms enough or see what the fuck I'm doing so It has to stay. It's annoying when you can feel the shit slowly go down your asshairs sometimes though, but it's not enough of a reason to shave my ass.

>have a forest of hair on dick and balls
>decide to "shave"
>bring out scissors
>"just fuck my shit up famalam"
>feels airy and cool now

Anyone else does this?
>>
>get the urge to trim because it's getting too long down there
>get out the scissors
>start snipping away
>realize a few minutes later that it doesn't matter
>no one has been down there in nearly 2 years
>put away scissors
>get sad
>watch anime
>repeat again 3-5 weeks later
>>
I use medical scissors and trim my hair down real low, clip close as I can. Do not use a razor on your pubic area, that's fucking gay. Use medical scissors though, you really want to avoid cutting your dick and balls dude.
>>
>>28053859
Or just use an electric razor with a decent guard. Shave it tight in a minute.
>>
>>28053393
I'm a hairy dude, so I'd look weird as hell if I shaved my pubes. I trim them so they aren't out of control, and I shave my dick.
>>
File: 1320437485012.jpg (23 KB, 141x156) Image search: [Google]
1320437485012.jpg
23 KB, 141x156
>tfw plucking pubes on shaft
>>
I trim pubes, shave shaft and balls. It isn't that hard to shave and I've almost never cut myself.
>>
>get the idea to shave it all off at least once a year
>razor burn and ingrown hairs every time
>gf complains about sharp stubble

better just to trim. It's still a pain in the ass for me because I get hair growing halfway up my shafts and even a few strays near the glans
>>
File: 1457892168452.jpg (233 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1457892168452.jpg
233 KB, 560x560
>let pubic hair grow
>trim it

>that first fap after trimming down
godly.

I usually use a scissor to trim. Also on shaving balls, how do you go about it? My balls are pretty wrinkly if it's not freezing cold, so I'm always afraid of cutting my balls bloody using a razor
>>
>>28053950
Just use a lot of cream/gel, maybe some kind of sensitive skin gel, and use the razor lightly. Pull your dick up so your balls are more tight.
>>
>>28053393
>shaved my ass once
The sensation of my pants against my thighs every time I took a step was unbearable, shit felt like sandpaper.
How do you prevent this?
>>
I just use scissors. No reason to shave it all the way off.
>>
>people unironically cut their pubes
Jesus fucking christ when did everything get so prissy I bet you faggots shave your chest too
>>
>>28054343
Its not for appeal, at least I don't hope so.
I have a short cock so if I dont trim it gets caught in my foreskin, also the breeze is nice.
>>
>>28053393
>13 years old or so
>at friend's house, hanging out
>just he and I alone
>he decides he's going to take a shower
>says he's going to shave his pubes for some reason
>he takes long-ass showers, so I go in the guest bathroom and take one myself to fap
>see a cheap plastic Bic razor in the bathtub
>rusty
>probably dull
>didn't know any better at the time and had a mess of pubes
>decided to give it a go
>didn't really think of what shaving cream was for and just went at it
>just shaved the sides of the "V" area off
>it stung but I thought it was supposed to since this was a sensitive region
>fapped and exited shower

I regret that decision for years afterward, it left me with little scars all around my entire pubic region, and 13 years later they're just starting to fade away. Stopped shaving after that incident, until...

>a year or so later
>pubes are fully growing now thanks to puberty being mostly over
>finally have hair on the sac
>wear tight boxers and come across a problem
>sac pubes would sometimes become tangled in threads in boxers
>while walking, the boxers would yank on the pubes entangled in these threads
>hurt like a bitch every time
>normally would just reach down into boxers and fix the issue then and there
>unfortunately this mostly happened in school or other public places so that wasn't an option
>finally got fed up with it and took a pair of scissors to my crotch
>trimming pubes while sitting on toilet
>trimmed all pubes to about half the length, attempted to do the same with da sac
>nick ballsac with scissors, bleeding
>in a panic, wash off the cut and put a lil piece of toilet paper on it until it stopped bleeding
>hear the garage door opening
>flush toilet and quickly exit bathroom
>about 20 minutes go by
>parents call me out to living room to talk
>apparently I forgot to clean the pubes from the toilet seat
>didn't attempt to shave pubes again until I was 17
>>
>>28053393
What's the point, no girl will ever see down there anyway
>>
>>28054343
It's nicer to give oral too. It's simply decent for both parties to keep their downstairs nice and clean.
>>
>>28053393
>tfw hair on penis shaft

WAS BEING A DICKLET NOT BAD ENOUGH GOD!?
>>
you gotta manscape.. don't be a neanderthal, get with the times bud
>>
>>28053393
Don't shave it bare, just trim it. It's fucking weird when a guy whips his dick out and it's totally bare like a little boy. It weirds me out and make their penis look weird. Plus the hair is really nice for friction during sex. I leave a little landing strip on my vagoo for this, too.
>>
>>28054579
>respecting women while having sex with them
lol
>>
I trim if I have the slightest bit of a chance someone would see. The balls I haven't gotten it quite down.
>>
shave it all (with an electric so it doesn't fuck up your skin
feels incroyable
>>
>>28055224
Until it gets sweaty down there.
>>
>>28054579
>having enough sex to care about that
>having sex at all
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28055957
Jokes on you, only woman I've ever been with was born with MRKH and thus couldn't have sex.
>>
>>28056021
>MRKH
Didn't know something like that existed. How serious it was? How much was missing?
>>
>>28056344
>How serious it was?
Not very. She had no health issues.
>How much was missing?
The "vagina" was a few inches long but incredibly narrow. It wasn't a big deal though, oral was great, I was content.
>>
>>28053755
what ? what meds ?
>>
>>28054233
Wax instead of shaving. Its alot better senpai
>>
You can shave your pubes until 25, then it just gets weird.
>>
>>28053393
I shaved my bum because I used to get shit dreadlocks every time I dumped a fudge. I trim my pubers once in a while, right now they're close to shaved. I don't like it when they're too short, though.
>>
>>28053950
cold water senpai

>>28054343
>not wanting to feel nice, cool and smooth and not irritated down there
>>
Just trim to like 1/8" or 1/4"

Only need to do it once in awhile and you'll be golden. Can't rock a full arab priest beard unfortunately women won't give up da succ f4m.

You could shave but thats a gay hassle imo
>>
I used to not do anything to myself, but i was always a bit embarrassed about my bear legs and pubic bush. Ive started to trim with an electric beard razer, just everything from the waist down. Not too anal about getting it perfect, but i just really like the clean feeling. But then ive also conceeded that i may or may not be somewhat bisexual so take that how you want.
>>
I have never shaved or cut my pubes

AMA
>>
>>28057160
Will you cut them any soon or will you continue having a disgusting Bob Ross impersonation of a dick?
>>
File: 1430412586873.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1430412586873.png
100 KB, 299x376
>>28057444
Never, I am used to it and its not like anyone will ever see them
Besides its really soft and downy
>>
>>28057576
Do you use hair conditioner on your pubes?
>>
>>28057696
I just use my two in one shampoo
>>
>>28057728
have you ever fugged? If yes, what did the fugged one think? If not, has anyone ever noticed your massive bush?
>>
>>28057780
PS: going to bed now, I'll read the answer tomorrow. Night night, pube dude.
>>
I shave off all the hair from my neck down once a month using electric clippers. I smell a lot better when it's all gone and I don't sweat as much.
>>
>>28057780
Obviously no
>>
>>28057857
You should consider making pube dreadlocks.
Off to bed I am, night night.
>>
I use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting when it gets long enough to be annoying.

I'd shave it off if a girl wanted me to, but that's not likely to be an issue.
>>
>>28053872
used beard trimmer on my dick once. left a wound that looked like i got poked with a fork.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Get this stuff OP. Put it on your balls. 6 minutes, no hair. No irritation. Do it. As an added bonus, it's meant for black men's beards, so you're directly comparing black people hair to pubes by using it for your balls.
>>
>>28057444
I like the look of Little Bob, though. Is not like anyone would look at my dick.
>>
I usually use electric razor to remove all the hair below my neck and razor on balls and ass
>>
>shave pubic hair
>get ingroen hair
>lol idgaf
>squeeze it
>gets bigger
>becomes a lump
>oh shit
>squeeze it some more
>hurts
>havent touched it since
>bump shrinks
>getting smaller

Whew lads thought i wasn't gonna make it. (my brother had a bump he squeezed and ended up needing antibiotics, think im in the clear now)
>>
>>28054468
feelsbadman

blox
>>
>>28055182
This is why you're a virgin / desperately alone
>>
>>28053393
Just trim it, shaving is for literal faggots.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.