[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck even is "game"? All these Red Pill and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461266156626.jpg (212 KB, 1006x609) Image search: [Google]
1461266156626.jpg
212 KB, 1006x609
What the fuck even is "game"? All these Red Pill and PUA sites say you gotta have game to have sex/get a gf, but I don't even know what game even is. Is it really that necessary?
>>
>>28053379
Those sites are fucking retarded.
>>
>>28053379
Game is a set of rules you can learn that suppress your natural reactions to situations.
Basically, PUA is game and no, not everyone needs it.
>>
>>28053416
they're completely right about women tbpf
>>
>>28053379
it's just a lie to get money for them to "teach" you this made up thing.

Looks is what attracts women, of course if you look good you still have to not be an autist to not fuck up chances with them as well. But no amount of "body language tricks" or "pickup lines" will make an ugly man attractive.
>>
They mean video games. Girls love it when you have a lot of video games and you play them a lot. Just look to /v/ for proof of this.
>>
>>28053489
>it's just a lie to get money for them to "teach" you this made up thing.

Exactly, it's snakeoil. They peddle "game" to the most hopeless cases and are glad to take their money, but none of the assholes that sell it were even close to starting out as rock bottom hopeless cases. Roosh, for example is 6ft+ tall.
>>
File: large.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
No such thing as game. Good looking guys have lots of confidence, and when they talk to a girl that they know is attracted to them they can say pretty much anything. Its like when you talk to a fat girl, you're not worried at all what you're going to say next. That's what they feel like talking to 7s 8s and 9s.

I'm sorry I really am, but looks are everything. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying to you or lying to themselves.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.