[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>not taking medication for your mental disorders

Come on, robots, why haven't you gotten your prescription yet?
>>
I started taking St. John's Wort yesterday since I guess it's generally as effective as standard antidepressants for mild to moderate depression and I don't want to do the therapist/shrink thing again. Maybe someday. We'll see how it goes
>>
File: 1437952484302.png (93 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1437952484302.png
93 KB, 2000x2000
>>28053185
I'm some fag anyhow

should I take lamictal ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamotrigine

That's what they gave me , but drinking booze is better and I don't want to an ZOMBIE
>>
Because i live with my parents and they would question it
>>
They're all a meme that just get you high and can make your *condition* more bearable for yourself and sometimes others. They cost money and cause addiction so when you go without, you're typically worse off than before. Man made chemicals arent really an amazing solution for something as complex as human thought patterns but, they're great if you're desperate to temporarily feel more normal
>>
I quit taking prozac after it made me feel like a zombie. I quit taking citalopram after it didn't work (placebo) I quit smoking pot after I got a job. I quit drinking after the girlfriend left me.

Life sucks. I have literally nothing to look forward to anymore. The only good days are pay day, and those go towards paying off student loans, rent, and bills. I'm broke all the time, my employer pays me about 60% of the national average. I work 40-60 hours a week and I'm treading water financially. For christmas this year I asked for a set of tires.

My life is absolute shit. The only thing remotely pleasurable in my boring, friendless, sexless existence is the gym and my cat. I like going to the gym but I'm too tired most days after work to move and I never have time to go as much as I want.
>>
i'm on three and worse than ever.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.