[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*hurgdurgadurgadurgadurgadurga banjo music starts playing* Howdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: hillbilly.jpg (262 KB, 1085x1300) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly.jpg
262 KB, 1085x1300
*hurgdurgadurgadurgadurgadurga banjo music starts playing*

Howdy y'all. Im yer typical trump supporter. excuse me fer one momnt

adurdurdurdurdurduhduhduh hyuk hyuk hyuk

sorry bout dat, its a lil genetic defect on account dat i's inbred hyuk hyuk hyuk. ya me mom is also muh sister

i hate dem wetbacks n darkies even tho i've never seen one of eother in my lif. i just liv in muh sodomy shed in da back woods hurdurrdurrdoy

Trumps a grat biznessman even tho he failed several and inherited most of his money. he haz alot n dats all i care about hyuk. i donno ethics or economics well doy

well i gotta go scream n cermplain at town hall meetins bout issues that i donno about.
hyuk

ah stokpyle muh guns because the guvments comin ta get us n put us in the fema camps. 1984 1984 1984

*hurdurgadurgadurgadurgdurgdurga banjo music ends*
>>
go back to /pol/
sage
>>
>>28053173
Wow I used to be a Trump supporter but after this post I am changed now I am feeling the Bern. Now I am looking for a gf so she can cuck me thanks OP.
>>
>the guvments comin ta get us n put us in the fema camps

to be fair to this Ozarkian man, that is in fact more or less what has happened to sizable portions of the population, but it's been disguised through the device of calling them 'prisoners'

as for the guns, well:
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
>>
>>28053173
Wow anon you convinced me to vote for Bernie Sanders with this amazing post, you should be his campaign manager.
>>
>>28053173
Here's your (You), enjoy it senpai
>>
>>28053173
Nobody like this actually exists lol. and rednecks generally dont vote
>>
>>28053173
How mad are you that Trump won 60% of the vote in New York?
>>
>>28053287
OPs don't get (You)s, newfag.
>>
File: wife_beater.jpg (21 KB, 296x329) Image search: [Google]
wife_beater.jpg
21 KB, 296x329
>>28053281
I bet you like bit fat black dicks too huh queer boy

or do you like them dirty stinkin muzzie brownie dicks in your womans puss

i bet you aint even gots no woman you butt fuckin queer
>>
>>28053173

Trump supporters BTFO

How can they ever recover?
>>
Thanks to your post OP I jumped off the #TrumpTrain, I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>28053173
How is Donald J. Trump a racist individual?
>>
>>28053357
Are you jesting with me?
>>
File: 1458167420272.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458167420272.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>28053357
YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. YOURE A HWHITE MALE
>>
>>28053173
I'll bet that was cathartic to write
>>
>>28053375
What does that mean?
Speak English.

But seriously, how is Trump racist?

Illegal immigrants aren't a race.
>>
File: cuck squad.jpg (191 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cuck squad.jpg
191 KB, 800x600
>>28053487
It's a reference to a video of Trump protesters in which one of them said "TRUMP IS FASCIST!", a counter-protester asked him how Trump is racist, and the protester just replied "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
>>
>>28053577
*how Trump is fascist
>>
File: coon goon.jpg (22 KB, 419x540) Image search: [Google]
coon goon.jpg
22 KB, 419x540
*AYO AYO AYO AYO AYO RAP MUSIC STARTS PLAYING*

AYO SENPAI I B A SANDERS SUPPORTAH N SHIT
BIXNOOD BIXNOOD BIXNOOD MUFHGUFA

SORRY BOUT DAT ITS A SYDE EFFEC OF MY 60 IQ

I HATE DEM WHITEYS N SHIT EVEN THO THEY CREATED EVERYTHIN GOOD IN THIS WORLD N SHIT BUT WHATEVER SENPAI #WEWUZKANGZNSHETIY

BERNIE A GOOD ASS WHITE BOI MUHFUGGA HE APOLOGIZE FO SLAVERY N SHIT AN HE GON GIBSMEDAT MONEYS CAUSE HE DID SLAVERY N SHITT

WELL I GOTTA GO SCREAM AND COMPLAIN AT DA BLAKKK LYVES MATTAH PROTESTS N SHEEYYIIITTT BOUT SHIT I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BRUH

AYO GIVE ME MONEY FOR SLAVERY BRUH THE GOVERNMEN B RAYCISS N SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 18-19TH CENTURY 18-19TH CENTURY 18-19TH CENTURY

*BRUH SENPAI TRUUUUU DINDU NUFFFINNN N SHIITTT BRUH FAMMMM LMAOOOOOOOO BIXNOOD BIXNOOD LOOK @ DIS WHITEY RAP MUSIC ENDS*
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 800x600
>>28053173
Idk senpai, all the trump supporters I know are in the military. I'm fairly surprised because this is NY and not the south

>votes for BERNIE. THERE I SAID IT
>Clinton wins

What
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.