[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of life? I'm having trouble finding meaning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460318900352.jpg (209 KB, 629x892) Image search: [Google]
1460318900352.jpg
209 KB, 629x892
What is the point of life? I'm having trouble finding meaning. I look to good traditional family values and realize most woman would leave you at the drop of a hat, so that's off the charts.

I look for leading a good life and doing good in the world, but that is ultimately a selfish endeavor and only leads to me feeling good as that won't 'change' the world.

I think I'm settling on living a quiet mostly lonely existence as that seems the best option. The only thing I am worried about is relying on myself to do this. It seems utterly foolish to be 100% reliant on oneself without any safe backdrops in case shit hits the fan.

How do I find meaning?
>>
>>28053019
What's your favorite thin lizzy album
>>
>>28053019
Do you actually listen to the Fatherland podcast or did you find that image somewhere else?
>>
>>28053019

What is a good color to go with black pants?

You seem honest.

I have blue shirt. Good?
>>
>>28053019
it's pointless if you think about it, we are trapped on a rock lost in space with no way off, terraforming mars is a pipedream and it will be unlikely we figure out wormholes before we go extinct so all this technological "advancement" is beginning to seem more and more like a giant placebo than anything.
>>
>>28053019
Do you think it would be better for me to drink water out of a glass bottle ? Or plastic is fine with you?
>>
File: 1448770325959.png (302 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1448770325959.png
302 KB, 862x582
>>28053019
iktf op. At one point I would have called myself a white nationalist, but after seeing how fucking stupid most of them are I've grown to hate other whites more than anything. They're just so hellbent on their own destruction that I wonder if there's even a point to even caring anymore. All I truly hope for is a good death.
>>
>>28053412
Sounds good. What kind of blue?
>>
One needs power to do good in the world. An example is that a poor person can't afford to help others monetarily. Sure, there are "free" things you can do. Like talking to old people at a senior center. But most of us are on /r9k/ because we're shit with real life interaction.
>>
>>28053588
>after seeing how fucking stupid most of them are I've grown to hate other whites more than anything.
People who vote for their own demise and then gleefully act as if they deserve to be raped and killed piss me off like no other.

Also the 'nationalists' who hate marriage and the concept of having children are almost as bad.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.