[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i take LSD if I have uber paranoia, severe OCD, and generalized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
File: trippyfrog.jpg (170 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
trippyfrog.jpg
170 KB, 675x559
should i take LSD if I have uber paranoia, severe OCD, and generalized anxiety? I'm scared it might kickstart the schiz if I'm not careful
>>
>>28053008
also I'm hoping it will curb some of symptoms overall, maybe get a revelation that stops me being so paranoid
>>
>>28053008
I did it a few times back in my first year of uni, it did wonders for my anxiety, having lasting effects and making me more content with my life overall. My friend did it and he freaked out and started masterbating in the corridors of our halls though...
>>
>>28053683
>My friend did it and he freaked out and started masterbating in the corridors of our halls though...

He just saw the truth of what the philosopher Diogenes was talking about in his time when he masturbated in the streets of Athens.
>>
>>28053008
It can be therapeutic and help you solve some of your mental problems. Everything is trivial and the stress you cause yourself is internal etc. But the entirety of the trip should be in a comfortable setting, you have to be prepared to face your deepest regrets and demons inside your mind.

The drug seems to cause all things in the your corner of the Earth clear from what you understand, making you aware of what you want most in the world and how to get it. Take it with a friend, you need another mind to reflect with, my first trip I was alone and felt very isolated. It's fun as fuck otherwise.
>>
>>28053008
I have schizophrenia and if you have schizophrenia you should know to NEVER take LSD because it will cause a massive psychosis, and if youre like me you might accidentally kill yourself in the proceeding weeks if youre too fucked up.

LSD is how I got this bullshit in the first place.
>>
>>28053008
I wouldn't recommend it unless you have alcohol or Xanax to take it with to keep your shit calm. Also, take a wizard's advice, I messed with shit when I was younger and it's a complete waste of money when you look back on it. Learn lucid dreaming techniques or meditation.
>>
>>28053992
You probably were predisposed to it and the lsd triggered it
>>
>>28054014
Can you telepathiclly communicate with youe Holy Guardian Angel using only marijuana and 4chin

>>28054038
The OP said that he was predisposed I thought
>>
>>28054048
I don't use marijuana. Did for years when I was younger, then had a bad high and panic attack, and every time I'd get panic attacks again.
>>
>>28054100
Same here, now Im crazy
>>
>>28054100
OP here, weed is hit or miss for me. There's a 30% chance that shit goes haywire and I get a bad panic attack.

Primarily why I asked if I should follow through with acid, because if there's complications with weed then you know somethings up.
>>
You should try it because it's fun not because you're trying to cure yourself of some brain problems. It's just a drug. Don't do it if you're unstable or in a bad place mentally. Don't start panicking when it kicks in. Don't expect it to fix anything in your life. Just let it happen and enjoy the ride and keep in mind it won't last that long.

Have fun!!!

Oh and consider getting a trusted friend to babysit you your first time.
>>
>>28054113
I am too but my own flavor was diagnosed as borderline personality.
>>
>>28053008
hey senpai! I also have severe OCD and anxiety, and LSD helped me a lot. In fact, I just took some last night! If you have any questions feel free to ask
>>
>>28054189
what kind of OCD? would you say primarily obsessive/paranoid or more compulsive
>>
>>28054255
obsessive for sure, a little bit paranoid, not so compulsive, all compulsion disappears on LSD too
>>
>>28054345
i'm purely obsessional, with zero compulsive tendencies.

what happens to your obsessions while tripping? do they disappear completely? because one of the way I counter the rationalizations of my obsessions is just forcing myself to think too much about it all.
>>
Holy shit, no. Just no. Seriously. No. I took LSD because I was hoping it would help with my problems, and all I got was 12 hours of hell. Don't listen to these normie fuckers.

Like look at this guy.
>>28054138
Don't take it if you're in a bad place mentally? Assuming you're an actual robot and you really do have the problems you mentioned, I'm assuming you're never in a particularly good place mentally. Hence I say don't do it.

If you do take it, make sure you have benzodiazepines or something on hand to take if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>28054399
I'm always in a bad place mentally, all i know is that LSD lowers inhibitions and just generally changes you in a way. and I read The Doors of Perception, so I know the fundamentals of it.
>>
Funny thing, I regret my LSD experience so much because when I ordered on the darknet I used to live in fear of knocks on the door because it might be the police.

Some nights I wake up with my heart pounding imagining I heard the doorbell ring
>>
No, don't.
If you really want to try something go for cocaine or something. Better yet don't try to find any answer in drugs
>>
>>28054373
No, all you obsessions confront you and you get the chance to really work through them and rationalize through it on a completely different level, getting to the deep roots of the problems within your mind.
I don't know how it would be for other people, but for me personally at some point it was like my sober "normal" self was a different being and I was able to sit down and look at that person's problems, but at the same time have that deep connection to it. Sorry if that doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm still a little wired
THAT SAID, don't go in to it EXPECTING a life changing experience or anything, just go in expecting to have a wild time, if you're ready to confront those issues they will come out on their own
>>
>>28054425
adding on, even if the drug changes me negatively it'll change me for the better in the end

what did my first panic attack on weed teach me? it taught me that I absolutely loathe myself and always have. I haven't changed much since then, but at least I know where to shift my priorities now Acid could make me a shallow chunk of a man, if that's where things are destined to go.
>>
>>28054399

It's different for everyone. I'm sorry you had a bad time anon. I took lsd on a beautiful sunny day with my ex boyfriend and we laughed like children and stared at the constantly shifting patterns on the walls and drew shapes on paper and watched them wave around like they were animated. It was an amazing experience I wish everyone could experience, but lsd isn't for everyone I'm afraid.

Also I think you took it for the wrong reason entirely. It's supposed to be a little scary/overwhelming, but like a roller coaster or horror movie that's part of the fun.
>>
>>28054014
I'll agree with you on the lucid dreaming. I mean, I think lucid dreaming is god. Here's why: During a lucid dream you're conciously living a life inside of your own brain... The universe that you're living in is your brain. I honestly can't see how this shit hasn't been looked into more deeply, when scientists perfect lucid dreaming they'll be far past anything else they can conceive in the span of human history.
>>
>>28054456
>Better yet don't try to find any answer in drugs
This is the moral dispute for a lot of people right now. Before, people had mostly just alcohol to inebriate themselves. They got drunk, pushed away anxiety and fucked some braud, others got addicted and became a leech or human trash. Drugs can help you or inflame the situation you've created/been given.

LSD amplifies your transpersonal self and can affect you to a greater degree or start a whole new world of problems within you. It's all about the person you are now. Are you one that's always depressed and never seems to connect with others? Or are you someone who has been in a mental rut and loathes the former self you once were?
>>
>>28054521
>ex boyfriend
You're proving my point for me. You're a normalfag who stayed on the surface and avoided issues. OP is someone who I believe is in a similar situation to what I was in, and I really believe he could potentially have a substantially bad experience. The fact that he needs to ask is enough proof for me honestly.
>>
>>28054663
Also, if most of all that happened was visual distortions, that sounds like 25i/c/whateverthefuck and not actual LSD.
>>
>>28053008
>should i take LSD if I have uber paranoia, severe OCD, and generalized anxiety? I'm scared it might kickstart the schiz if I'm not careful

should I do this potential dangerous thing that is very likely to mess me up?

what do you think dumb ass?
>>
>>28054663
>>28054682

>Having an ex boyfriend means you can't have issues

What the heck. And I dunno anon I was really scared I would have a bad trip too, but I didn't even after taking three tabs.

And no, I've had 2ce before and it was definitely different. 2ce gave me a bad tummyache.
>>
>>28054620
I have been drinking too much tonight so I'll give some stranger something I'm afraid to tell myself.
I loathe my former self incredibly and I loathe who I am right now despite making an attempt at connecting with people.
I have no idea whether I can connect or it's just all courtesy. It eats me inside, I feel like I'm more stupid than everyone else because of this.
Drinking, smoking, you call it, it helps nothing, in the end it's all there every time.
Sorry for the blog
>>
>>28054759
I didn't say it was 2ce, I said it could've been an NBOM. Was it bitter?
>>
>>28053051
>maybe get a revelation that stops me being so paranoid

Look, don't take psychedelics hoping that they will open some magic doorway to a new way of life. They won't. You may have a spiritual experience but you might also just become delusional and the line between the two is not easily defined. Instead you should take psychedelics with a completely empty attitude, don't seek anything from them, just accept what they give you.

If you want a drug that's pleasurable try weed or MDMA. If you want a drug to dull the pain of everyday existence try alcohol, benzos or opiates. If you are really ready for your world to change take hallucinogens.

I would suggest you just smoke weed to start with, and if it doesn't cause too many negative effects for you then try psychedelics.
>>
>>28054832

Somewhat yeah, it tasted like copper. Blotter isn't always tasteless. We had it tested so I know it wasn't research chemical.
>>
Am I the only one that lives for

D R U G S
R
U
G
S

but can't use them, alcohol inculded.
>>
>>28054956
Fair enough if you got it tested I guess. I still feel that OP shouldn't take LSD. I'm fairly certain I've been where he is right now, and I wish I had never touched it.
>>
>>28054925
Not always true, weed can make you paranoid as fuck if you're in public or even with your mates. MDMA for me is more of a pure good-vibes factor
>>
>>28054986
And just to be clear, I'm not some straight edge anti drug guy. I love my opiates and benzodiazepines, and enjoy weed and stimulants to a degree. I just give psychedelics a very, very wide berth.
>>
>>28054780
>in the end it's all there every time
Then that is how you've accepted your fate. I cannot fully comprehend whatever dilemma you experience but there are many other situations and problems which other individuals perceive as detrimental to their mental self.

If you have regressive notions eating away, drugs may or may not help you, the only person who can so so is yourself.

If you are fat and hate being fat taking LSD may, help you accept the fatass you are and assist you to a happier life as a part of this acceptance, it may also cause anger and promote change to become fit and lose weight so you perceive yourself to be better. A third thing is you may end up becoming more dysfunctional with weight, and find yourself crying in the kitchen eating a box of ho-ho's. This is the foundation of what psychedelics do.

Sink or swim. Fly or die. You are the judge and jury of what you do. Or the victim and problem of everything in the world.
>>
>>28054986

You're probably right. Maybe later in life if they sort their shit out.
>>
>>28054956
>We had it tested so I know it wasn't research chemical.
There's no test that can tell the difference between the LSD analogues and most of the nbome and dom shit you get on blotters aren't RC.

Anyway, all LSD analogues are safe (although only two are actually "good"), all react to Ehrlich and I think they are all UV active too, while none of the other weird shit reacts to either.

>>28055020
LSD turns the homicidal rage that is a side effect of my medication into a compulsion that I find near impossible to resist oops :^)
That aside it unfucks my brain and makes me more relaxed and grounded in reality.
>>
File: 1459202981691.jpg (130 KB, 800x1177) Image search: [Google]
1459202981691.jpg
130 KB, 800x1177
>>28054138
I want to run my tongue on the inside of your mouth, pinch your nipples and cum balls deep inside of you.

Please marry me.
>>
>>28055086

This I didn't know. Huh. I guess there is no way to tell what I took, but oh well at least I enjoyed it.

>>28055145

o.o who are you
>>
>>28054990
Yes, it makes me paranoid some of the time, but I still suggested it for fun because it doesn't always do that. But I also suggested he tries weed before psychedelics for two reasons; one if he gets paranoid he knows psychedelics may be a bad idea, two he can get used to the feeling of intoxication so the trip is less difficult.
>>
>>28055189
Your "LSD" sounds more like AL-LAD.

They sell these RCs now because they are legal, cheap, safe and have a similar effect to LSD, so people think they took LSD if they don't know better.

AL-LAD is one of the few okay ones. Visual, happy, easy on the mind. LSD is a bit harsh sometimes, more intense, deeper, more complex patterns, more abstract, more introspective (but still very euphoric once you are through your issues).
Another good LSD analogue is ALD52, which is just a friendlier version of LSD. All the other LSD analogues are inferior and not worth trying.

Anyway, just because something is an "RC" doesn't mean it's bad. The bad reputation comes mostly from cannabinoids and weirdo stims. There's plenty "regular" drugs, like NBOME, that fuck people up regularly. The difference between RC and drug is just the amount of time it's been around and how popular it is. The next time you could just order a legal LSD analogue or some other good RC and have fun with that.
>>
>>28055323
To clarify: dealers often sell legal LSD analogues as LSD, because they are legal, safe and cheap and the customer usually can't tell the difference.
>>
>>28055189
A random anon with enough money to move somebody into my house and fuck them on the reg, which I've done before. The last "tenant" stayed for six months, took some of the money I gave them and went back to Uni.

The one before that stayed for a year, good times.

Basically I've seen your pictures around and while I typically never respond to tripfags you seem particulary attractive. And I like trans/traps > normal girls, still take normal girls though, they just have to be a specific kind of girl.

Post pic of butt/body. Also if you have a bitter taste from acid its poison.
>>
>>28055766

What the hell.. seriously bad vibes
>>
>>28053008
>LSD shills
lel
it'll make you realize the things you worry about mean nothing, yes, but that there are even greater and shittier problems to solve that you have no control or power over

Also prepare to think that everyone is talking about you behind your back
>>
>>28055766
Scary as fuck jesus
>>
Paranoia eh? Ya I'd be careful, start with like 50microg
>>
>>28056155
No, this is exactly what the tripfag desires, deluding threads with narcissistic insecurities so they can stroke their little egos. It's why they never were or can be robots, and why they should be fucking ignored
>>
>>28055766

Oh.. oh dear. I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline your generous offer. I'm not really interested in that sort of thing.. I have a job and a place to live comfortably.
>>
>>28053008
Just don't take too much and get a test kit to make sure it's pure. I fucked up by taking 25i and it gave me a bad trip which made my anxiety way worse and pretty much ruined drugs for me. Don't listen to people about "losing your ego and going into the rabbit hole" start off with no more than 1 hit.

In fact fuck that start off with shrooms or DMT (DMT is actually mild if you don't smoke a fuckton of it) since it lasts longer. IF you fuck up an LSD trip then you are in for at least a 12 hour bad dream, and believe me that aint fun.
>>
>>28056234
It wasn't an offer you fucking retard. I wanted to see if the pictures of you weren't doctored or of someone else. Hell even the last two weren't as dense or self centered. Do you really think I'd invest that much money to fly a piece of ass over to my place like that on a whim?

Regardless, I've never been a fan of people who develop identities on anonymous image boards. Excuse me while I report you for breaking the rules.

>>28056212
Yeah I should of known better.

>>28053008
OP try shrooms.
>>
>>28053008
Holy shit OP are you me?
>severe depressive, anxiety, and ocd
>bought four hits to take with friends
>one of them bails so trying to decide if i wanna take her's early
>also hpping for some kind of introspective trips to improve as a person
>>
>>28056439

Wow you're a fucking creep anon holy shit.. typical chaser trash. You would have begged me to come live in your creepy ass dungeon if I said yes. Pathetic.

>doctored pictures
>reporting me for tripfagging
>negging me because I rejected him

Are you actually retarded??? Jeeeeezus...
>>
What do if you're having a bad trip and need to abort. It gets too real and you can't handle it.
>>
>>28056772
benzos rickynal
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.